Review of Well.ca

info@well.ca

43 reviews with 5 stars

me101
2/9/19

Very impressed with how they handled my package when it went missing! Courteous and kind, Christine and Emily were amazing help! Would 100% reccommend

heatherl141
12/25/18

I've ordered everything from make-up, to coffee, to gourmet snacks, to household items multiple times from Well.ca. Everything has been exactly as expected and it shipped very quickly. The rare time they haven't had something in stock a prompt refund occurs and a discount for the next time. Well.ca are one of the heroes of the online shopping world, they continually make me happy.

kaitlynm34
12/11/18

I just placed my first order with Well.ca. I ordered clothing and received a detox kit and body lotion instead. I called and told the girl that what I received was not at all what I ordered without complaining at all. She reshipped my order, refunded me $10 and let me keep my free gift! She was so sweet and did everything she could to go above and beyond. Uaually I'd be upset with the fact that i didn't get what I ordered but the service was so great I'd shop there a million times. Thank you Well.ca and it was a very nice try with my order. Still giving 5/5 despite the small mix up

sandiem7
10/31/18

I've ordered from them a few times and my orders have always arrived within a week. The products have been as expected!
This last order I ordered bottles of organic juice. 3 bottles arrived broken open and 1 bottle was different from what I ordered. I called immediately and Kendra with customer service was fantastic! She issued a refund for the 4 bottles (i got to keep the one sent in error) and i got a $10 off coupon for future use. I was very satisfied.
Thank you for such prompt and satisfying customer service.

michellep302
8/31/18

I'm going to start off by saying that I was taken back from all the negative reviews i have read about Well.ca. I have been dealing with this company for years and have never ever had a bad experience. I have ordered tons of products and can honestly say that they have arrived on time (fast shipping ) and the customer service department is always so friendly and willing to help with any questions I may have had. Great company!

samm290
6/4/18

Bought some dog boots on here since they were much cheaper than anywhere else for the size I needed, they shipped pretty quick and are really cute! Decent quality, look just like the photo, will definitely be checking here for any items I need in the future!

clairen21
12/12/17

My order came the day I was told it would. The lotion I ordered was bagged in case of any leakage, of which there was none. I received all the products I ordered, and none were damaged. Great packaging and products. Cant say anything about the quality, as everything is a gift for someone, but from what I can tell, theres no reason to have doubts even if there are no reviews for a specific product. The spatula, for example, has no reviews on the website, but is in no way any less than a quality-looking product. Easy-to-navigate website and an all around great experience. Thanks, Well.ca!

olgai7
11/16/17

Very fast delivery to Montreal and great poducts and prices! I'm very happy with my order Will order again for sure and will recomend to my friends

chantalb21
11/8/17

I have nothing but love for this company's products, delivery and customer service. Oh and love their samples too. I talk about this company all the time. So far, I'm impressed!

thuyanl
10/2/17

I've purchased from Well.ca three times, and all of my orders arrived at a reasonable time. The prices are good, and the selection is great. I appreciate the free shipping for orders $35+ and would recommend this site to others.

steffic1
8/15/17

I have ordered a few times and have been satisfied 100% with my purchases and the speed of the delivery. Loved my first time 10.00 coupon and since having had others joined received more 10.00 offs. I will continue to shop from them :)

marlenes36
Marlene S.
5/21/17

I placed my order on Monday, and was very surprised that I had it Thursday!
I was happy with the price of amber jars that I had purchased. I had shopped around at 3 other websites. My only complaint is too much packaging. I thought there was an excessive amount of kraft paper in the box but at least it wasn't plastic. I will be buying from Well again.

st16897
4/27/17

I read all of the horrible reviews about well.ca and still decided to go ahead and order from them because they had a line of skincare products i could not find anywhere else. First off, it says very clearly on their website that it take 1-3 business days to process your order and depending on where you live (I live in the greater toronto area) the shipping will take 2-4 business days. I placed my order on Sunday and received it today, Thursday. It was well packaged and nothing was damaged. I will continue to order from them because my experience was pretty great, plus the pricing was on par with the actual skincare brand's website that did not ship to Canada (hence why i used well.ca in the first place). Just thought id share my first experience with them, certainly not my last!

robh71
3/12/17

The company has always shipped orders at lightning speed, lots of selection of natural and organic products, and in my experience their customer service goes out of their way to make it right, without question. love the site.

judyl48
10/21/16

I ordered a product earlier today online and after looking at my note of what to order I realized that I had ordered the day version instead of the PM formula. I ordered the correct one online and called to cancel the first order. When I called a real person answered on the second ring and that person was able to cancel my first order and refund my credit card. Super customer service. Fast, pleasant and easy. Well done. Well.ca

mariepierb
9/24/16

Fast shipping (usually faster than called for), items are always as ordered and good prices! I love this website! They also send you free stuff sometimes, which is very exciting :)

kated31
8/17/16

I've used Well.ca to order some herbal products and have had a fabulous, hassle-free experience each time. In fact, on occasion, the products I want have been offered at a lower price than in our local health store. Shipping is quick and orders are accurate. I highly recommend Well.ca.

caseym17
8/15/16

I really like Well.ca mostly because they have what I need and are always very consistent with their entire customer experience.

The prices are not always the best prices you can find, but I feel that its sometimes worth it to just purchase it online and it comes to you in a few days. They always wrap everything really well, especially if you order liquids. I always open the box to find the liquid packages to be in plastic bags and nestled tightly with the other products. They just have so many products to choose from and I love that they have little icons beneath each item telling you which one's are products of Canada and whether they are organic/fair trade/ gluten free etc. They have new sales all the time on different categories or brands so I keep an eye on the site to see when my products come on sale. You can easily qualify for free shipping when you spend over $25 I believe, so I usually stock up on my stuff, also I have to mention that they are partnered with Aeroplan so you can stock up on points at the same time too :)

Overall I really like Well.ca and will continue ordering from them

klm5
7/23/16

First of all the shipping was awesome, my order came in 3 days, the shipping was free as it is with all orders of $29 or more. All my items were there and in perfect condition, not a single dent in the box. Someone hand wrote "thank you" and a smiley face on my order form, which I though was very cute, I order lots of stuff online and I've never had that happen before! As someone who loves organic products, this is my go-to website for things like shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste and snacks. Awesome "green" Canadian brands such as Green Beaver and Andalou organics. Overall I am very impressed with this website and will continue to use it!

deep296
7/15/16

They were awesome at well.ca!!!! They were super helpful and good to their word! I will shop with them again, because that kind of customer service is hard to find now a days...

marcop21
3/22/16

Iv been shopping with them for about 3 years now and in those 3 years I only had 1 problem (resolved quickly) and 1 mistake.

The first one occurred when one of the product jar came in broken, I only noticed the broken jar a few weeks upon arrival because it was inside a box and I had no use for the product during the first few weeks from getting it. I contacted them as soon as I saw the broken jar and in no time they answered me back and the product was replaced free of charge and arrived the same week.
The other mistake was I ordered a cheap toothbrush and I got an expensive one instead : ) I didnt complain this time around.
Everyone makes mistakes and 2 during my 3 years with them is pretty much high standard. Its no different than going to a real store. The cashier at the drugstore used to make more mistake than what Well.ca did in 3 years.

Their customer service is flawless and always friendly.
Love the huge selection of products they have , the pricing and how easy it is to just go to their website, search for what you want, discover new product and in one click order everything you need.
I havent been in a real drugstore ever since I discovered Well.ca and as long as Well.ca is around I will never go to any pharmacy.

I love the little personal "Thank you" and "smiley" face they put in your transaction paper inside your package.

I cant even express how grateful I am with Well.ca

Thank you for being such a cool online shopping place.

Tip for consumers: If you want something by Friday try to place your order as early as you can during the week (even the week end) because by mid week you should expect your package to be at your door on Monday.
Everything also depends on where you are located and if there is any holidays.

klynnb
3/12/16

(To put in perspective difference for shipping, this review is coming from a West coast Canadians experience)

This is not jabbing at the products themselves, as they are exactly as shown of course! But in regards to the shipping, my first order was great! The shipping information was updated often which i loved to see where it was and how soon it would be arriving (ended up exactly a weeks time!). But I have since placed my second order (a week after my first as to how much i loved how quick shipping it was!) I placed the order on a Monday, it's now the following Friday and at this point in my first order, it had already arrived in my area, ready to be picked up the following Monday! The only tracking information I've seen has been where they have only made a shipping label, and haven't yet received any information about it.. I'm a little discouraged as I've seen many complaints about their shipping only until looking up my issue. I still have hope in them though as with my first order off the bat being BEYOND exceptional and with the comfort of knowing my babies bum salve + my nipple cream are 100% natural and safe for babies ingestion! (Because nipples!) ALSO, it's really only been one work week, so I'm sure there isn't anything to be concerned about just yet!

*Update* Its the following Monday now and I've received my order, just as quick as the first one! Considering both orders had free shipping, I am very pleased! (at the moment there is free shipping on orders 29$+) I'll definitely be recommending Well.ca in the future!

christinak21
12/16/15

The customer service is absolutely amazing! On top of that, so are the prices. Would definitely recommend. (Shipping is also super quick)

marieg29
11/26/15

I ordered a supplement for my dog that I couldn't find anywhere else in Canada, delivered to my mailbox in one week, as promised....free shipping and excellent product price. Will definitely be ordering from well.ca again!

mariam189
11/6/15

I was visiting Canada for a few days from US before flying out from Montreal. I wanted to order some products that I can't find anywhere or at reasonable prices (Moringa powder and Haritaki powder) but my card was not going through. I phoned Well.ca as per their email requesting I call. I explained the situation and the people were fantastic! Not only did she have the order expedited without charging extra shipping, they also included a free bottle of vitamins with my order. If I lived in Canada, this would definitely be my go-to place for high quality, reasonably priced, and hard to find wellness products.

Questions? Get answers from the Well.ca staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Well.ca