Review of Well.ca

info@well.ca

4 reviews with 2 stars

sug82
3/22/18

I have to throw in the towel on doing business with this Canadian company. Firstly, their prices are no better than those at Shoppers, London Drug or Walmart. Secondly, their shipping time frame is deplorable. I get stuff from Amazon Prime within 2-3 days. Landsend in the USA within 6 days and Marks & Spencer in the UK in about 4-5 days. These guys can take upwards of two weeks. So let's see, their prices are market, their shipping is slow, so what's the value proposition here. But to add vinegar to the wound, I received an mail (likely an all call email) from their CEO Jennifer, informing me that because I live in a REMOTE area of BC, all further orders under $100.00 Canadian were subject to a $20.00 shipping surcharge. Remote? Hum. I live in Nanaimo BC. We have an airport big enough for jets to land, and roads and highway, and big ferries and everything. How is it that Amazon can find me lickety split, but a Canadian company from Guelph Ontario seem to think my location is remote/rural/the hinterland. Honestly, someone at Well.ca needs to revisit the way they do online business, because I for one am no longer a customer.

alexs89
10/2/17

Ordered my product 10 days ago, still hasn't shipped. Maybe I'll get it this month?

I would save myself the trouble next time and just buy from Amazon.ca

lp91
9/19/17

Considering amazon.ca can delivery next day ..well.ca is a bit behind with the times... i don't mind their products though!

tomw135
2/8/17

I ordered a product and was told it would be three days to prepare and ship. Then when it was posted as shipped I am told it will take ten days to ship, not overnight as promised. Poor customer service and poor shipping means I will not order again.

Questions? Get answers from the Well.ca staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Well.ca