Review of Well.ca

info@well.ca

31 reviews with 1 star

katl50
4/12/19

I ordered for my first time and received items that were wet with torn packaging and some of the items were missing. I'm slightly bemused and confused as to either give them applause for having one product being completely intact without being damaged and or wet ... or to be displeased about having to still go out to buy what I intended to buy online from an actual drug store now. The point was to was to create customer convenience which should be the factor that generates your revenue.... I am left wondering how an order that says fully shipped and delivered didn't fully get to my door. And do I even bother asking for money back or will they return me a half torn bill?... This is just purely awkwardly bewildering. I leave you a flabbergasted emoticon :o

It's a shame because I really liked a lot of the brands they held. I would have be an ongoing client. It makes me wonder why those brands would affiliate with this kind of service that doesn't even get to the product to the paying customers hands. Is that truly the message you want to send and affiliate yourself with? If a client is dissatisfied with the service, it has a certain negative impact in the underlying purchasing experience in relation to your brand. You know that right?

fedupc3
2/13/19

I have been ordering from Well.ca for YEARS and while they are expensive, they do offer free shipping for $35 orders which is very reasonable. And the couple of times there was a problem with my order the customer service was extremely professional and either immediately shipped a replacement or refunded my money. It was AMAZING! But lately I don't know what changed because now orders take FOREVER to ship - usually more than their stated 1 - 3 business days and products arrive damaged, missing, cans badly dented, etc. And they switched from Canada Post to FedEx which is a nightmare because FedEX (and UPS) have a habit of NOT delivering a package but putting on their website that a delivery attempt was made but nobody was home, when that's a lie. Google this and you'll see that this has been a problem for many people for YEARS. When they shipped with CanadaPost, my order arrived quickly, right to my door, no fake delivery attempts, and in excellent condition whereas the courier delivery person often slams the box down on the ground ignoring big "FRAGILE" stickers.

Anyway, I will no longer be giving my business to Well.ca because they're too slow now and shipping via a courier that lies about attempted delivery defeats the purpose of ordering products online to be delivered to my home. If I have to go pick it up at some drop-off location because the courier was too lazy to do his or her job, I might as well go to a store myself in the first place. If I order something online I want it delivered to my door FAST. By fast, it should arrive within 3 days. Instead, you're lucky if Well.ca even ships the order in 3 days. Often it takes longer.

gaheec
1/16/19

Worst customer service ever!!
My order returned without notifying me so I contacted with customer sevice and they offered me full refund which I didnt ask for, and resending. And when I asked for the update later they said we gave you full refund and just wait. I waited 2 months without any update and when I asked last time they said it has damaged so forget it with $10 coupon. They couved informed me before but never did and I complained about that and tell them to send the package but no anwsers until now 6 days passed from the email I sent.

alicem267
12/17/18

I placed my order on December 3rd and still no response from this company about when they will ship my order. I have contacted them 3 times so far; it's December 17th and you would think that by now my order would have been shipped. I will never order from them again.

jayp178
12/5/18

I don't know what's been going on but this site use to be amazing. Customer Service was great, delivery was quick and items were wonderful. Now, the only thing that is great are the products. Service is a complete joke. Lies after lies and delivery is atrocious. 2 weeks to ship an order. I'm done with this site unless they make some drastic changes for the better and give some incentive to shop there again.

kajeevany
12/5/18

There website claimed processing an order takes three days and shipping it to my area would take maximum three more days. However, my order never arrived and it was still processing. After chating with customer care agents all I pretty much got were appologies and they stated it's because they are getting a lot of orders for the holidays - If that's the case they should have updated that information on their website. Now it's been around two weeks and seems like this is not new to this place! This is the worst online experience I had ever.

ar257
12/1/18

My one problem with this site is that once you place your order it takes 5-7 days to ship out your order! I don't know how they're still in business considering companies like Amazon ship AND deliver your package within 1-2 days. I can't imagine that people will tolerate this much longer...What's the point of ordering from this site if it takes practically 2 weeks to deliver your package. I'd rather be slightly inconvenienced and go to the store than wait weeks... The deals aren't that good.

eliel8
11/30/18

Over 5 business day , 7 day in total , order still not send ...would answer there phone ...
i presume it is a fraudulent website ..

useru10
10/18/18

They take too long to ship out. It should not take a company these day to process and ship out more than 24 hours. This company ships out 3 days after if you are lucky. Get with the program.
Customer service on phone said they would put a rush on my order. They never did. So I just cancelled and ordered from healthy planet where they are Much quicker and much nicer.

yakovs2
8/8/18

At first I placed an order and received and email tellung me that the transaction went rhrough. Few weeks after, still no parcel. So I called and the employee told me that the transaction was finally cancelled and that I got refunded. But I haven't received any notice by email.... They told me to place the order again. I did. Then 3 weeks later I received only one 1 item out of two ordered saying that the other one was refunded. No explanation, no other info, no email, no call...

nataliel63
7/11/18

Had a problem with order, and spent 20 minutes on phone being put on hold.
Don't bother with this website

lilys70
4/27/18

First and last time ordering from them. My order did arrive on time and the transaction went smoothly, but the majority of my products arrived DAMAGED. I ordered several facial creams in pumps (and in jars), ALL of the pumps were broken and unusable. They claim that they try to be environmentally friendly by wrapping products in the safest way possible to avoid any damage that could occur during shipment, all I received was my entire order meshed up in one thin plastic bag. Also, I tried to get one of the pumps working by screwing the broken piece on top of the other part but little did I know that my attempt to try to make it work resulted in a final sale. Beware of well.ca and know their return policies beforehand. If your products arrived damaged and you return them as damaged, they are marked as final sale.

jessicas365
4/18/18

As a graphic design employee at this company, I've witnessed the owners hire videographers and editors for small wages. They take advantage of freelance vendors. I wouldn't shop here knowing how demanding and selfish they can be.

petera141
1/17/18

An employee called Rhiannon advised me to use one of their competitors and said that the company had a 'security system' in place to stop being from buying more than ten products. When I complained about his rudeness, a 'supervisor' named Jillian gave me a lecture on company policy. I called the company's office to complain. Nobody picked up the phone, nobody returned my calls and the company directory didn't have the name of either the CEO or the CMO.

This company tries hard to create a friendly image - to the point of leaving personal 'thank you' notes on the receipts. This is simply a marketing con. They are not interested in their customers and should not be trusted.

jilld61
10/24/17

Some of the SLOWEST shipping times I've EVER seen in an online company. And, I do pretty much all of my shopping online. The packaging of my product was also punctured!
It is evident that no one in customer service knows what they are doing. They kept on telling me they could not understand my issue, and they didn't know how to handle any of it!

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. Use Amazon to save you several headaches.

dorothyb55
9/17/17

One of the worst for slow shipping. I ordered a product and I was told it would be three days to prepare and ship. Delivery took longer than promised. I'll not use that website ever again.

katep52
9/15/17

Their system kept denying my credit card. Called customer service, they were useless!! Kept repeating they didn't know why it didn't go through. Went on Amazon.ca, ordered the item, no problems!!! Will not be ordering (or trying to), from here ever again. Not worth the hassle!!

bobs332
9/3/17

When I went to proceed with my order the website kept on denying my credit card number and the customer service representatives are no help either but on the bright side I get to save my money.

andrewh186
8/14/17

I never heard of them before. Found them with a Google search for Vitalux products.
Ordered 2 packs, used my TD Visa card in good order. System rejected it. Used my CIBC Visa card. System rejected it. Used my TD access card (all of these are in good order and active) Well's system rejected it. Wasted my time, lost a new customer before becoming a customer. They need a new IT manager. So Canadian

vtn
7/6/17

They promise on their website that they give $10 coupon for referral or first time customer, but they don't. And when i complained, they emailed back saying NOT to use the coupon.

annec108
6/7/17

ordering is hassle . Bad sarcastic phone costumer representatives ..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

kingsleyp1
5/13/17

It takes more than 5 days to get 3 items out. god knows how many more days to receive it. Would neveruse them again. just go to the nearest Shoppers and have the stuff right away.

calebi5
3/9/17

If you are going to jack the prices on items that have the actually price they should be on them do yourself a favour and put your mark up price stick over the actual price. Also when asked what the reason is for the jacked up prices maybe a better answer than 'I don't know' would help. Never buying anything from here. Awful!

sevaz
2/19/17

I am 9 month pregnaant with multiples and in order to avoid getting out of home for baby shopping i have placed an order with well.ca . It was the first and the last time! Delivery took longer than promised and UPS drops off my packege at the UPS depot without even knocking my door. I was home all day waiting for my packge so I don't have to make a trip to pick it up from elsewhere. So it was useless to shop online in my situation.

gm86
9/19/16

New policy is outrageous for many parts of regular Canada, like Nova Scotia. I spoke with Well.ca and they said, uh sorry about that. $20 to ship $22 worth of vitamins. I hope this business suffers for it. You cannot treat half of the country as if they were not on the regular mail routes.

Questions? Get answers from the Well.ca staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Well.ca