Review of WelcomeRentals

Info@welcomerentals.com

hugos27
6/5/15

Hello everyone.

Last month I book a property through Welcome Rentals. They have helped me a lot and they were with me on every step to help me out.
I am 5 star to them for their service.
Keep it up

garciap
6/4/15

Well maria It could be a nice for you but not for me. I can say this company in not as useful for me as for you.But Welcome Rentals is ok for me.

marias104
6/4/15

It is a nice company to work. I am satisfied with welcomerentals.com

antoniae1
5/18/15

I am a frequent user of this site. I like this portal because of its travel guide section I have got the information what I needed.

shariku
5/9/15

I list my property with welcome rentals and start getting booking inquiries from first week. I booked almost 8 weeks in just 3 months. Amazing customer support and they are professionals in terms of providing services. I am happy to work with them.

good luck for future.

chrisp110
5/8/15

I booked my property though Welcomerentals.com booking my vacation rental through this site was very easy. Its customer support helped me to confirm the booking and property details.
They have helped me until my booking had been done completely and they arranged a telephonic conversation between property owner and me.
If I have to rate the welcomerentals.com, I will give the number 8 out of 10. Our house was the same what showed to me but I had one problem with parking.
All I have to say, it was an awesome feel to book a property through this site.

Questions? Get answers from the WelcomeRentals staff and other customers.

WelcomeRentals?