WeightLossAgents reviews

Tel: (855-753-3833
privacymatters@weightlossagents.com

babyf1
3/10/17

I ALSO HAVE ISSUES RELEASING PERSONAL INFORMATION TO WLA. Upon reading their disclaimer I found this: #7
ii. If you register or purchase a Service: WLA will collect your full name, financial information in the form of a credit card number and expiration date, for payment of fee. Additionally, we may collect financial applications, copies of cashiers checks or other financial instruments, or any other form of personal information required to arrange for processing your payment.

raew3
4/3/14

This is the site for people in the U.S who are interested in less expensive bariatric surgery in Tijuana, MX. The associates on the phone were very friendly, helpful and informative until it came to paying the $250 nonrefundable deposit by credit card. After taking my credit card verbally, they insisted that I fax a copy of the front and back of my credit card, plus a copy of my passport. All my red flags came to attention. Local police recommended against doing this. Now I don't know if I have a valid appointment for surgery or not.

Questions? Get answers from the WeightLossAgents staff and other customers.

WeightLossAgents?