WeightLoss-Place reviews

1 Review From Our Community

sharih3
10/18/14

Their ad says the bottle of Colon Cleanse is free just pay shipping. Well I got that bottle but one month later they charged me over $100.00 for the same bottle and claimed that in their website it says it costs more if you don't cancel. There was nothing in the box to indicate I had to do this and in fact it said to call them if you wanted more. I never ordered more and when I called about the charge, I was told this was what it cost. Their ad seems to me to be deliberately misleading. I thought they were doing free bottles as they claim. Trying to get a refund is very hard. I had to call them, go through over and over about wanting to return this, and to clarify that this bottle was 129.00. Finally, the lady gave me an RMA number so I could return it. When I called to let them know I had sent it back, their representative said that after getting the bottle back, corporate will review it and decide if I get my money back.In my opinion, this bottle is not worth the money they are trying to charge.

Questions? Get answers from the WeightLoss-Place staff and other customers.

WeightLoss-Place?