Review of WeGoDress

WeGoDress reviews

service@wegodress.com

paigem16
3/16/16

I was looking at the site for a young friend who was shopping for her dream wedding dress. They said that the dresses were on sale that ended that night. The dresses were gorgeous but I read the reviews and clearly they were all fake. The dress was a white gown and the review said "nice purple dress" and another review/question said "Do you have dress for fat girl?" And the response was "We have many dress for fat girl". Luckily I talked her out of placing an order because as soon as the "sale" was over their website disappeared and I haven't seen it back up again after that. So happy that she did not lose her money!!!!

luriab
5/21/15

I bought a dress from wegodress.com last month, and received it about 20 days later. It is a charming and suitable. good quality, fast delivery and professional suggestion. Love it very much.

britanyl
3/11/15

they do not deserve a star at all but one star is required to write a review!
SCAM SCAM SCAM!
HORRIBLE is the only word i have to describe my experience! i recieved my dress ...A DRESS NOT MY DRESS! The color, beading, style and basically everything about the dress is totally wrong!
i contacted costumer service and they blame it on me! on me!!!! they said my lighting on my computer was messed up!
i am now 3 weeks from my wedding without a wedding dress!
DO NOT ORDER FROM WE GO DRESS!
PLEASE! DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAMS!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE!
IT IS A SCAM!
IT IS A SCAM!
I AM FROM THE US and ordered hoping for great results! i was wrong!

clarac19
2/23/15

I got my heart set on the perfect wedding dress from here, bought it and never received it. I wish I had read these reviews before I paid them $300. This is a huge SCAM and I am going to do what I can to make sure this sight gets REMOVED FROM THE INTERNET. Please please please learn from my mistake and don't put yourself through buying from them.

jessicah39
6/12/14

These people SUCK to work with unlike others I received my dress about a month after ordering. I immediately put it on when I got it and it was AWFUL! Everything about it was wrong my measurements the lengths, just terribly executed. I took it to multiple local seamstress' to get a second look and they all said it would be more than I paid for the dress to fix it, and that it would probably be best to send it back for a refund. So I read through their return policy and sent an e mail to customer service and is followed all of their B.S guide lines and they continue to say its difficult to re-sell items after original purchases and only offer like 20% back. They are awful to work with and terrible tailors! DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!!!

jayb54
2/27/14

Atlanta GA. I ordered a dress and wegodress.com has my money but never received a dress. THEY ARE AN OVERSEAS SCAM my bank says! DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I agree with other comment... phone number does not work, emails are never answered OMG!

lisaw52
2/24/14

Teresa Bourland Elmore · CSR II at American Fidelity Assurance Company
Ordered our daughters wedding dress - they have our money - we cannot get them to answer any emails - phone number is not a working number!
PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
February 8 at 4:59pm

Questions? Get answers from the WeGoDress staff and other customers.

WeGoDress?