Wefindpets.net

Wefindpets.net

Wefindpets.net has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Wefindpets.net?

“I hired we find pets to help me find my 2 lost...”

chris k.
3/15/11

I hired we find pets to help me find my 2 lost shih tzus. I was very apprehensive about proceeding with this company because even though they had an A- on their BBB report I had seen a bad complaint on this website and talked to Steve(the owner) of we find pets and he assured me that they do not take advantage of people and that whoever wrote that complaint was lieing and probably upset because they didn't find their dog. So against my better judgment I went ahead and hired them and wrote a written request stating that I want a detailed list of all the contacts that they made. I also verbally said it to Steve who was well aware of my concerns. They provided me with nothing...no proof that they did anything whatsoever. And I emailed them and told them I wanted my list of contacts and they acted as if they didn't receive it. Which I have a copy of my email request and they still didn't send me my contact list. I then filed a complaint with the BBB and they listed it in their report. BUYER BEWARE STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! All they are interested in is taking your money.

chrisk2
March 15th, 2011

Questions? Get answers from the Wefindpets.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wefindpets.net?

Have a question about Wefindpets.net?