WeDoo.me

WeDoo.me has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WeDoo.me also ranks 88th among Website Builder sites.

• Wedoo has a Powerful Editor and stunning templates and that's why I think it is the best website builder on web.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate WeDoo.me?

“Great!!”

Rita R.
9/20/16

Amazing! You can easily create your own website with no experience. What I loved about it is that it's easy to deal with. Recommended!

“Chat support doesn't work”

Richard B.
6/19/16

At the time of writing, I'm shopping around the drag-and-drop website builder programs online. I really wanted to like Wedoo.me because their templates, features and pricing looked very competitive. However, the quality and type of technical support is the most important factor to me. I saw their 'We are online. Chat now' box in the lower right of the screen and clicked on it so I could ask a few tech questions. Here is a copy and paste of the chat (all I did was remove my email from the transcript for the sake of privacy): "We are here! - Online Name : Richard Email : Hi Hello? My place in the queue? Estimated wait time? Anybody there??? Folks, seeing that the quality of tech support is the most important factor to me in shopping for a drag-and-drop builder, this 'chat' isn't giving me a great first impression.... 19:22 optionsPowered by tawk.to" I don't know if the person meant to be at the other end had gone off to the bathroom or something, but I got zero replies to any of my questions. I waited for 12 minutes. Sorry, Wedoo.me, but it's 1 star. Am moving on to consider Wix, Weebly, Squarespace and GoDaddy...

website builder (5)
celines4
September 20th, 2016
rachidm
January 14th, 2017
This website builder is full of great features and it's very easy to use. I created my client's website using wedoo and under my brand. Thank you wedoo team!
richardb140

bayt2
February 13th, 2016
webs193
February 11th, 2016
They offer a top-noch website builder with hundreds of features and great prices.
Thanks to Wedoo, I have a professional website with powerful features that attracts new customers and a payment system which helps me to receive payments online from my customers.

YOU ARE THE BEST!
abdulrahmaanm
September 19th, 2016
a GOOD review about the website. It is a website builder you can use it to create your own website without any technical skills..
yuliam2
September 14th, 2016
best amazing website i ever work with i recommend it for all
firewolff
September 10th, 2016
It is a really good website with excellent capabilites and features
2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

By Anwar M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the WeDoo.me staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WeDoo.me?

Have a question about WeDoo.me?