Review of WeDoo.me

WeDoo.me reviews

rachidm
1/14/17

This website builder is full of great features and it's very easy to use. I created my client's website using wedoo and under my brand. Thank you wedoo team!

celines4
9/20/16

Amazing! You can easily create your own website with no experience. What I loved about it is that it's easy to deal with. Recommended!

abdulrahmaanm
9/19/16

a GOOD review about the website. It is a website builder you can use it to create your own website without any technical skills..

yuliam2
9/14/16

best amazing website i ever work with i recommend it for all

firewolff
9/10/16

It is a really good website with excellent capabilites and features

richardb140
6/19/16

At the time of writing, I'm shopping around the drag-and-drop website builder programs online. I really wanted to like Wedoo.me because their templates, features and pricing looked very competitive. However, the quality and type of technical support is the most important factor to me. I saw their 'We are online. Chat now' box in the lower right of the screen and clicked on it so I could ask a few tech questions. Here is a copy and paste of the chat (all I did was remove my email from the transcript for the sake of privacy):

"We are here! - Online
Name : Richard
Email :
Hi
Hello?
My place in the queue?
Estimated wait time?
Anybody there???
Folks, seeing that the quality of tech support is the most important factor to me in shopping for a drag-and-drop builder, this 'chat' isn't giving me a great first impression....
19:22

optionsPowered by tawk.to"

I don't know if the person meant to be at the other end had gone off to the bathroom or something, but I got zero replies to any of my questions. I waited for 12 minutes.

Sorry, Wedoo.me, but it's 1 star. Am moving on to consider Wix, Weebly, Squarespace and GoDaddy...

bayt2
2/13/16

Wedoo has a Powerful Editor and stunning templates and that's why I think it is the best website builder on web.

webs193
2/11/16

They offer a top-noch website builder with hundreds of features and great prices.
Thanks to Wedoo, I have a professional website with powerful features that attracts new customers and a payment system which helps me to receive payments online from my customers.

YOU ARE THE BEST!

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

By Anwar M.
Questions? Get answers from the WeDoo.me staff and other customers.

WeDoo.me?