Wedding Shop USA reviews

billies31
Billie S.
9/5/17

You need to list the types of script on your page where people can view them instead of listing them by abbreviation. I had no clue as to what to put for engraving so I left it blank.

jessicae60
Jessica E.
7/31/17

So excited to receive this gift. I found the listing on Pinterest and it took me directly to your site! Very easy to use and access.

carloss118
Carlos S.
6/29/17

I wish you had ring bearer & flower girl gifts! Otherwise, your prices are great & I can't wait to get them!

janeall
Janeal L.
6/29/17

I really enjoyed my shopping experience on wedding shop USA.I have been looking for this item a while now and I found it much cheaper on this site.

erikp35
Erik P.
6/29/17

Pretty straightforward, just wish I knew if spaces counted as characters for limit 15 personalized stuff

Got the stuff, it all looks good. Thanks!

dominiques24
Dominique S.
6/29/17

I purchased a guest book and aisle runner, both arrived quickly. I had an unfortunate incident with my guest book. I contacted customer service and they took care of it! 5 stars for great customer service! The book is lovely too for a great price!!!

carole45
Carol E.
6/29/17

I made a mistake on my order and was very concerned about getting it corrected. Customer Service responded right away and assured me that the correction was made.

wendye38
Wendy E.
6/29/17

The invitations are really nice an I got a great price for them. They included envelopes for the invitations an the RSVP cards . Thank You Wendy

samuelc82
samuel c.
6/29/17

HOPING THAT I RECEIVE MY ITEM ON TIME FOR MY WEDDING BUT IT IS EXACTLY WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR AT A REASONABLE PRICE.

benh132
Ben H.
6/29/17

so far so good. I have some concerns that I put in the comment section. Could someone please contact me to see if there is any editing needed i.e. Layout or extra lines needed.

chrise116
Chris E.
6/29/17

Katherine Genine provided extraordinary customer service since my order had a short turnaround time frame to meet our event deadline. One of the items could not meet the deadline and a more than sufficient alternative was recommended which I immediately accepted. Thankfully, the items were in stock but I also had a request for a personalized item and Katherine worked with the engraver to ensure our deadline could be met. These steps went well above my expectations and I will highly recommend your company to others and will definitely be a returning customer. Katherine and staff like her are definitely assets to your organization. I do not normally write emails about customer service because normally the service is pretty horrible, however this experience deserved acknowledgement and praise.

patriciab296
Patricia B.
6/29/17

Site was easy to use. Just pray it arrives before the wedding day and it's nicely done.The only thing I had a problem with was they didn't provide a lid or top to cover it once done for storage purposes. Overall, great product.

tashekap
Tasheka P.
6/29/17

I like it, however for a first time buyer and with expense of wedding, please consider giving me a rebate, i would really appreciate it. Thanks

jessicaf136
Jessica F.
6/29/17

Easy navigation through website, check out process with personalization for all items was very easy.

kristaw15
Krista W.
6/29/17

This item disappeared from another website where I originally found them... SO glad you have this item for my wedding favors! THANK YOU!!! =D

omarh41
Omar H.
6/29/17

First set that I have actually liked so said to just buy because I knew I probably wouldn't find anything else. Praying it arrives in one piece

amberf44
Amber F.
6/29/17

It has been very good. I think you should state somewhere whether there will be sufficient sand to fill the heart. I assume so, since I could only order one package, but it's just a thought.

desmondr9
desmond r.
6/29/17

Thank you Dan for clarifying the monogram. We appreciate you giving time and for doing your job. Will definitely recommend your site!

dorisd41
doris d.
6/29/17

I was very happy with the wine glasses and garters I ordered for my granddaughter The glasses are very attractive and the garters are extremely nice. The woman I talked with to order the glasses was very helpful and the engraving was exactly like I wanted. Thanks Again Doris Doud

colbyc13
Colby C.
6/29/17

Fast checkout and item selection. Possible to make colors a bit more clear and monogram section able to see a rough sketch of what it would look like.

jayw108
Jay W.
6/29/17

Placing my order was very easy and you have a good price on the item I want. The items came very fast, but I have a few issues that I will write Customer Service about. Until I see how they are going to handle my issues, I cannot comment further. I hope things get resolved to my satisfaction as I have future parties to hold and hope I can shop weddingshopusa.com again. Thank you!

jerryr86
Jerry R.
6/29/17

So far everything looks good. Quick response on question about flute engraving. Hope this ships quickly.

annettec57
Annette C.
6/29/17

So far so good. We got an e-mail last night right away regarding our concerns with making sure the glasses are printed properly. Could use better instructions on the site for that information.

marilynp68
Marilyn P.
6/29/17

Very easy to shop on this website and I look forward to seeing what the product looks like in person. Great idea for a gift!

denisem180
Denise M.
6/29/17

So far so good, I'll have more to say after Joe receives the topper. Outstanding experience! This topper will make a wonderful gift & addition to the cake. I look forward to purchasing things for my son's wedding next year.

Questions? Get answers from the Wedding Shop USA staff and other customers.

Wedding Shop USA?