Weddingdressesonlinesale reviews

stacye2
8/20/12

The dress I received was poorly made and look very cheap. The lace was crooked and the length was wrong. They refused to let me return the dress. Now I am stuck with an useless dress. Stay away...do not order a dress from this site.

glendam1
4/2/12

They misrepresent the dresses they sale online. I never throught I would be getting a replica, very bad imitation of the dress I was expecting. The WORST quality I have ever seeing. When I complained they asked me to send pictures of what I got. Then they replied that it wasn't THAT BAD. Then I told them I would be returning the dress and that I expected a FULL refund. They replied that the shipping fees were not reimbursable and that there would be a stocking fee added. I have never experience something like this before. They are thieves !!!!! stay away from this site. By the way I found they als go under other different website names, the other website name is cheapweddingdressessale.com. If we can find a way to sue them I would.

shannona1
12/12/11

This site stole money from me! I ordered my wedding dress from this site and never received the dress nor did they refund the money! Buyer beware this is turning into a huge headache!!!

susanc25
10/12/11

This website is a complete scam. I did not know I was dealing with a company in China, until I received it. The dress was of very poor quality and the color was not what I wanted at all. I emailed them immediately telling them I was totally dissatisfied and requested a return authorization code. After several emails back and forth, I was finally given the code number. I returned it the following day. It has now been a month, and even though I confirmed with the post office that they received it, they keep telling me I'll get a refund when they receive it, and claim they still don't have it. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!!

annk3
6/3/11

fraud. Dresses are NOTHING like they describe. Do not accept returns AT ALL even if they are at fault. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM! CHEAP product and false advertising. Made in China, and deceiving!

sophien
4/14/11

Weddingdressesonlinesale (wow that is a spammy URL!) has a fake Verisgn and McAfee badges on their homepage. They even squished them so they don't look real! I wouldn't buy from this site if my wedding were tomorrow and they had the last wedding dress in the world.

janeb11
4/14/11

My friend bought her wedding dress at this website and she was more than pleased with it. It did look gorgeous and of good quality, at least for its price. I mean the stitching was a little rough to me, while it saved 300+ dollars than in other stores!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Weddingdressesonlinesale staff and other customers.

Weddingdressesonlinesale?