Weddingdressesgood reviews

heathern3
5/7/12

I purchased a wedding dress from www.weddingdressesgood.com in March of 2012. I paid extra for custom sizing. When I received the dress (2 weeks later than it was supposed to arrive and after having to harass the company) it was too big. Also, the dress has dirt spots all over it, the lace is frayed, the seams and hems are loose and coming apart, there are loose threads coming from almost every seam, it is missing an entire string of beads across the front, and I received a different veil than the one I ordered. I emailed the company about my issues, in which they replied telling me to take it to a tailor and clean the "dirt spots" myself. I tried to call the company. The phone is a magicjack phoneline that is never on, and the voice mail is full.This is a HORRIBLE company! For your own sake, do NOT order anything from this site!! They have stopped corresponding with me completely, and I am currently waiting for paypal to remedy this problem. Paypal is STILL waiting for www.weddingdressesgood.com to respond.

erikab2
4/8/12

Bought four bridesmaid dresses from them, and it did not look like the picture nor was it the color I wanted. They have horrible customer service and they will not refund my money. Please do not ever do business with these people.

Questions? Get answers from the Weddingdressesgood staff and other customers.

Weddingdressesgood?