WeddingDressBee.net

WeddingDressBee.net has a consumer rating of 2.91 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. WeddingDressBee.net also ranks 175th among Wedding Dresses sites. The most common issues with WeddingDressBee.net are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I bought my bridesmaid dress along with two other girls and everything went smoothly.
  • I ordered my gown for a friend's wedding recently, giving custom measurements as I am an odd sizing.

• Horrible company to deal with, Horrible customer service!!
How would you rate WeddingDressBee.net?

“After reading reviews I was reluctant to order my bridesmaid...”

Kelly S.
1/4/15

After reading reviews I was reluctant to order my bridesmaid dresses from this site, but I decided to give it a go and I'm glad I did. I had no problems with ordering the dresses and they arrived early! The sizes and measurements I gave them were true to fit and the quality of sewing was better than I expected. For the price, you can't go wrong. I have nothing but good things to say about this site! I also worked with "Molly" who was very helpful and prompt in her responses back to me.

“HORRIBLE !”

unhappy l.
2/9/15

HORRIBLE ! I ordered my bridesmaid dress and when I received it , the dress was not even close to the right color. Also the workmanship was very poor. I contacted "Molly " and was told that the most I would be getting back was 50 % of the purchase and I had to pay to ship it back. The worst part was that they admitted that the color wasn't correct and still wouldn't budge. Don't order from this company unless you want the wrong color , wrong size and no refund

bridesmaid dress (8) custom measurements (4) customer service (8) custom size (3)
kellys77
January 4th, 2015
vanessav16
November 9th, 2015
I received my first weddingdressbee dress for my sister's wedding a couple of years ago. She had purchased the bridesmaid dress for me therefore I had no expectations. When it arrived I was very pleased about the final product. For the price that she paid I'd say she got lucky! The work and craftsmanship was exceptional (I would know, I've worked in fashion design for many years including bridal wear and know how to pick out a well made garment) and if purchased at a box shop retailer it would be double the cost at least.

So for my upcoming wedding I decided to order my dresses through them due to my past experience and did so without reading any reviews beforehand. I put in my order and sure enough my curiosity got the better of me. Next thing I knew, I looked up the reviews and read bad review upon bad review upon bad review. By this point I was in a state of panick as I've just ordered three dresses through the website including my reception dress. After about a month of waiting I got very paranoid since every time I went to check on my order status it said "still processing". After reading about some customers never receiving their order or getting completely different dresses, I contacted customer service and pressed the issue. "Why haven't my dresses arrived yet? Why is it still processing?" Molly was the one who contacted me and she was normally pretty quick at it too, with the exception of one time waiting for 2 days. The shipment of my dresses got delayed twice and I eventually found out it was because my reception dress was being made from scratch since the "ready to ship" ones had all sold out. Needless to say this scared me even more. However, within a few days of discovering this new info my dresses were finally shipped just like Molly said they would be.

I picked up my dresses today and can I tell you that all my worrying was unequivocally for NOTHING. My dresses are SPECTACULAR!! I'm as impressed with these dresses as I was the first time when I received my bridesmaid dress from my sister. The ruching and the bead work is so exceptionally beautiful and the colours turned out to be very close to what I saw on my device.

All in all, with both my experiences I would definitely order from them again and would recommend anyone who is on the fence to go ahead and take a leap of faith. My dresses took 6 weeks total from initial order to delivery and that's including the delays. For 3 dresses with custom fit and being shipped all the way from China? I say, this time I got lucky :)

*note: I almost never write reviews, but I'm so thrilled with my order and don't understand all the negativity so I felt compelled to share my experience. I hope this helps in one way or another.

Tip for consumers: Some reviews complained about dresses not being what was shown online. Maybe order the products that are shown on their in-house models (the girls that are shown repeatedly)

annh27
November 10th, 2014
I opted for custom size and ordered the dress in white. It's such a simple and elegant dress! I can't wait to wear this for my solemnization ceremony. Excellent customer
service too! Thumbs up!
julieg29
April 29th, 2014
I ordered my gown for a friend's wedding recently, giving custom measurements as I am an odd sizing. I received it today in perfect condition, perfect fit, and perfect color. From what I can tell, those having trouble with fit are ordering stock sizes, which can run very differently between brands, and even between styles of the same brand. Overall, very highly recommend.
rebeccaf2
December 2nd, 2012
This dress is exactly what i was expecting! The colour is perfect for my wedding. Like most people i was worried about ordering anything online, however when the dress arrived i could not fault the end product! It was delivered on time (In fact a few days early). I would have no hesitation in ordering from your website in the future.
jennag2
February 27th, 2014
I'm not sure why this company would have this many negative reviews. I bought my bridesmaid dress along with two other girls and everything went smoothly. I got an email from a sales person about a day after I placed my order even asking for me to check my measurements because they had a hunch that one of the numbers I had typed in was wrong (It was wrong, so I'm glad they were nice enough to check!). He even asked me the date of the wedding so he could be sure to get us each dress in time (even though we each placed separate orders). The dresses all came in two months prior to the wedding and they fit pretty well for not actually being fitted by them! We plan to hem it up and possibly take in the dresses a little bit, but other than that they are perfect. The quality is great-- much better than I had thought considering the low prices.
marcig
July 21st, 2013
I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE! I had 2 bridesmaids ordered their dress from here. One of the bridesmaids dress was made 3 sizes smaller and when she specifically specify her size number. They did not want to giver her a refund for their mistake. The second bridesmaids did not get her dress on time. Also make sure you give yourself plenty of time to order, it takes about a month or more to get your order in. I purchased my wedding dress through this website and luckily my gown was shipped within a month and the gown was beautiful. IT IS A HIT AND MISS WITH THIS WEBSITE, but I wouldn't recommend it. Customer service is awful and unprofessional.
unhappyl2
February 9th, 2015
dorad5
May 27th, 2014
The quality is A++ I ordered the color Regency and received a beautiful deep purple my favorite!
The fit was perfect - and I didn't have to order a custom size, their sizing charts were right on.
Shipping time was exactly as advertised. Have recommended to all my friends would definitely order again.
lydiap1
April 16th, 2014
This company does not stand behind its products. We ordered a dress with custom measurements and the final product was at least 3 inches off in the bust. We sent pictures to prove our problem and they continue to deny this is their fault. We also ordered a handbag that was not included with the order or refunded. It would be a much better idea to find a gown and have it tailored. We will never order from them again.
flowerl
August 17th, 2014
I would totally recommend this site to anyone. I needed a gown for my Niece's formal black and white wedding and reception. I gave Weddingdressbee my measurements and I received a beautiful tailor made dress delivered to my door in a week. My dress actually came days earlier than originally stated. The dress fit really well and it was comfortable to wear. Usually I spend all night pulling up or tugging down on a formal gown to get it to stay in place but the halter style top kept my bust where it belonged. Because the gown is made to fit it was a little tight to sit
in but looked fantastic when standing. The cut of the dress was very slimming and I didn't need to wear any body shaping wear underneath it. The fabric used for the gown was very nice and looked as good at the end of the reception, as it did at the beginning. The quality of the tailoring and sewing of the gown was excellent. his was my most favorite gown I have ever worn to a formal occasion.
dianer23
May 6th, 2014
Ordered prom dress - it arrived with grease stains in several places. Have emailed company twice but received no response. I took to cleaners and they said it was a "throw away dress". The fabric and construction are poor quality and anything they would do to get out stains would just damage the fabric and decorations.
nicp1
February 19th, 2014
Dress looks exactly like add. And, I was able to submit my measurements, the dress fits perfect and is beautiful!
samanthas28
December 3rd, 2014
This company is horrible! Not only did they send me a dress that looks nothing like what I ordered it smelled like a Halloween costume and it didn't fit. When I contacted them to return the dress I didn't get an email back until two days later. They give you 3 days to return it. I contact them several times all while getting the same response saying that the dress was as shown in the picture as sent which is was not. I kept emailing them asking them for the return address and they have still 4 days later yet to send me an address. They are very unprofessional. I will never buy anything online again thanks to this company. Now I am out the money I spent on the dress and I have this hideous thing at my house and I need to get a new dress. Do not use this company they are a fraud! One star is too much. They deserve a negative. I have never in my life written a bad review for any company but this one is absolute crap. Buy locally.
karolinas
June 7th, 2013
TERRIBLE SITE! Awful customer service. I have ordered 7 bridesmaid dresses though them and 1 came way too short even though they were all measured the same exact way. This was their fault and they would not re-do the dress. This "Molly" person that is their customer service representative had me going in circles. I had sent her about 15 pictures of the dress and how it was not made to what we have specified!!! DO NOT ORDER THOUGH THEM!!!!! Terrible quality as well. There are plenty US websites that you can order from and they will admit and re-do their mistakes!!!
jenniferk34
October 23rd, 2014
OMG. I LOVE my dress. I am a "bigger" girl and the dress fits perfect. They contacted to make sure my measurements were correct twice, once I am apparently oddly shaped. I double checked and it's amazing. I was kinda scared at first, especially since the reviews were not great. But, I cannot be happier. The quality of the inside sewing is amazing. I sew myself, so I am kinda picky. Absolutely perfect. I figured if I could get a wedding dress for $200 I would try and if it didn't work out I could buy a $99 one off craigslist. So glad I took the chance. I bet I could even resell it if need be for $200--it's that nice.
jaciem
December 18th, 2013
Don't do it girls!!!! HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. My wedding dress was shipped to wring address and they will not refund me for my dress even though I hsve not yet received my dress and Im getting married in 2 weeks. STAY AWAY!!!!
theresas7
January 7th, 2014
DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!! Their dresses are so miss sized and they will not fix or return anything. I ordered 9 bridesmaid dresses and only 1 fit. We had to take them and get them re-made and they still were not right. Go to a regular store, try dresses on and get them fitted. Do not deal with this nightmare of a company!!
bethc19
June 24th, 2014
I only gave this star a "1" because I couldn't give it a "0." I received a dress that didn't fit correctly and was only provided with the option of a 50% refund EVEN THOUGH I didn't order a custom size. I ordered a size off their website and was unable to get all of my money back- even after I said I was willing to do an even exchange for the dress (simply in another size). Instead of calling me on the phone like I asked, they continued to communicate with me via email and offer no help with the cost of my dress- I ended up paying the cost for 1.5 dresses instead of one because of this ridiculous policy.
juliec26
June 7th, 2014
I bought my first dress there and the quality was not good, impossible to get a hold of their customer service.

Finally I bought my dress from a website: www.dazzlebride.com.

The dress was goregeous and looked like the picture. The size was good (exactly the measures that I provided them with).

I was very worried at the beginning because of a lot of horror stories about buying dresses from websites, And the lack of communication after having ordered etc.... A friend recommended me that website that has been opened by one of his Swiss friends living in China.

I contacted the website by email and they were very nice and helpull. They always answered me in a maximum of 48 hours. The website is quite recent so the owner takes care of the customers directly, which

The prices are good not as cheap as you can find on some websites but the quality is good too.

I would strongly recommend this website to buy a gown, the fact that it is managed by a western person that understands our worries and questions makes it much easier.
tiersa
December 29th, 2014
If I could give this company ZERO stars I would! I ordered a dress from their site and it arrived with terrible craftsmen ship! As one who actually sews A LOT, I can attest to their quality or lack there of! I followed instruction on how to go about returning my dress, sent "Molly" pictures of the seam work and how the dress was sewn completely wrong etc... She agreed! Said I could ship it back to them for a 50% refund. I did just as she asked. She even sent me a nice email to tell me that they had received the dress back! HOWEVER, they now are stating...

" This is Molly from weddingdressbee, nice to see you again.
For your returned dress, we have received it.
Normally refund would be offer within the following 7 businss days if without any delay. (as our manager will give birth within the following 2 weeks, refund would be given delay, wish you can understand)."

Seriously, So now the only person who can issue a refund is going to have a baby in the next two weeks. My guess is that I would have to wait till she would return (probably another 12 weeks) to be issued a refund! This is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE customer service! I understand that people take time off to have babies, lord knows I did it! They however should have someone covering her duties until her return!! SINCERELY DISAPPOINTED!! SCAM STAY AWAY!!
ashleya28
November 3rd, 2014
SCAM SCAM SCAM STAY AWAY FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING HOLY IN THIS WORLD! I ordered my Wedding dress over a month and a half before my wedding and paid for express 2 day shipping. Having sent in custom measurements i expected the dress to fit me perfectly but instead I got something that had terrible workmanship and looked like a before and after weight loss add on me, you know like those "I used to be a size 22 and now I'm a size 6 look at my old fat clothes" adds. AWFUL! not to mention it didnt even come in until 4 days before my wedding was actually taking place! I stared at it for two hours crying on my bed and then decided to do something about it so I went to my seamstress. When I showed her the dress on me and she started looking at the details I was informed that she could not fix it and that the best she could do was buy it from me for a fraction of what I payed and use the material for scrap. I had to go buy a last minute substitute dress and I still have not received any response in regards to my original dress or a request for a return.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DO IT

solomonh15
April 22nd, 2013
I could not choose to provide a company more negative reviews--I am completely appalled at my experience with this company. First off, I knew that I was placing a risk, and so ordered only one bridesmaid dress for a test. Thank God I did that. Not only was the dress the wrong length (off by 5 or so inches), the hem was uneven and cut rounded, making for a very strange effect. Even before my bridesmaid tried the dress on, I noticed differentiation from the website photo. Waiting for the dress ate up a good amount of time that I should have spent searching (8 wks. shipping), so I tried emailing the company to ask why the error occurred and could they guarantee it would not with the other dresses. I was indeed responded to, but with vague answers that were completely unsatisfying-apparently, it happened because there were new people working, and they would "try their hardest" on the other 4! That was the best answer I was given. I was told that I would receive return instructions and it has been 5 days with no further reply. DO NOT order from this company. There is no way I could have trusted them with the other dresses. I was forced to order regular, non-bridesmaid dresses to make up for the lack of time. So unhappy. So completely unprofessional.
sammiel22
July 2nd, 2014
I don't know why so many people rated WeddingDressBee so horribly. I ordered my wedding dress from there two months ago. I just received it two days ago, and it is absolutely perfect! I was very, very, VERY nervous about ordering my wedding dress online from a China distributor and not being able to try it on. And I also read the reviews from others, and the majority of them were less than complimentary. I would seriously wake up in the middle of the night so worried that my dress would be awful and I had made a huge mistake. But, the dress was just so perfect, and I loved it so much, so I figured I would take the risk and hope the dress was as perfect and beautiful as the pictures. I know I would always wonder about the dress had I not given WeddingDressBee a shot. When the package came, I was actually scared to open it. I just stared at it for a long time, praying that it would be perfect. But, it is absolutely beautiful! I sent in my custom measurements and also live chatted with a customer service rep from there named Shawn. He helped me with my measurements. The fit is pretty close to perfect! I will have to get it altered a bit for the train because it's a little too long. But, that's not a big deal at all. I would rather it be too long than too short. So, I can finally sleep soundly now and am absolutely 100% satisfied with my dress. I spoke with Shawn many times, and he was very attentive and professional to all my questions. I feel bad that so many people had bad experiences, and I don't know why. I would definitely use WeddingDressBee again. And I can't wait to wear my dress on my wedding day in three months! :)
janet290
April 1st, 2014
I usually never write reviews but with this company i just NEED too, would hate to have the same thing happen to others. seriously wish i would have seen these reviews before ordering!
Horrible company to deal with, Horrible customer service!!
i ordered a dress for my MOH for my wedding size 14 in champagne.
i receive the dress 5 weeks after ordering it, color is off and there is basically three different golds on the dress (super tacky looking) and the size is sooooo off. didnt fit my Maid of honor and so i tried it and im a size 8 and it fit me!
i email the company trying to get a refund and this man named shawn says he can only give me 50% refund and i have to ship it back to them to see if i "qualify" for a refund! i wouldve had to ship to CHINA! they arent even local and our emails barely made sense because he barely spoke english or was using some sort of translator to help.
all in all i hate the dress and soooo disappointed with all this. will NEVER EVER buy from them again. buyer beware!!!
stay away!

Questions? Get answers from the WeddingDressBee.net staff and other customers.

See related links to what you are looking for.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WeddingDressBee.net?

Have a question about WeddingDressBee.net?