Review of Weddingcoo

Weddingcoo.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

debbiec9
6/25/13

I was scammed with the old bait and switch. The dress I received was nothing like what appeared on the website. It was taking sometime to arrive and I began to worry and decided to check them out on the internet only to find out that these Chinese websites are designed to send you a cheap product. Of course when I contacted them thay assured me that the dress was on the way and now I am on my way to Lord and Taylors to look for a real dress. Stay away from weddingcoo.com, You will not be sorry! This was an expensive lesson. $154.

suziel1
6/20/13

I ordered a mother of the groom dress from this site. No special alterations - just my regular standard size. This dress was so padded in the top that it wouldn't zip from shoulder to neck. Description of dress does not say it is overly padded. I immediately emailed upon receiving the dress but didn't get an answer until I emailed twice. The company said it would refund my money and I should keep the dress because it was "ESPECIALLY MADE FOR ME". On a standard size?? That was over 45 days ago and no refund on my paypal account and no answers to my emails. You'll do better and save money online at David's Bridal. (and keep the money in the US) I love the dress I go from them!!

Questions? Get answers from the Weddingcoo staff and other customers.

Weddingcoo?