Review of Wedding

Tel: 612 800 609 2135
support@wedding.com

johna922
6/13/17

If you're a Pro looking for leads, please do yourself a favor and STAY AWAY! The leads are NOT qualified. I spent a bunch of time sending out tons of messages to couples and got nothing!
How much is a ton? How about over 200? My prices are great and my product is great! If these were qualified leads I would've gotten at least one job by now. No jobs, not even a call for further info.
Don't get ripped off like I did! STAY AWAY!!!

abbyo1
4/22/14

This is a wedding planning website? Looov!!!

theaf1
10/7/13

Nice site for wedding planning. I was actually looking for a wedding planner for about a month. Pity that I have found mine, otherwise I would have browsed these fantastic websites and got my wedding plans earlier. However, I still feel lucky that I have came across this site. I have had many ideas coming from you. Thanks so much. By the way, I have ordered my gorgeous wedding dresses online from Persundresses. It is worth talking about, because I never put so much faith in formal dresses online, especially for a wedding dress in this special time. Anyway, thanks so much. You have also helped me a lot. :)

Questions? Get answers from the Wedding staff and other customers.

Wedding?