Review of Webx Express

webxexpress.com@contactprivacy.com

tomasm58
11/11/17

I d
on't have my my order yet no communication.have not gotten a hold of me ,I have tried numerous of times,no answers,just want my order.

nancyg133
11/10/17

2 weeks ago I order a OHIO State Jacket and still have not received it????????????????.?????????????????????????????

janetp71
11/8/17

I have ordered an Ohio State coat and I have not received it yet. I received an email stating that the order was being processed and that is all that I have heartd

rosemaryb24
11/6/17

I ordered a size 4X for my Husband and it fits like an X Large.. He wears a 3 X but I thought I would get 1 size bigger and guess what he couldn't even get it on.. So I tried it on and it fit and I wear XLarge.
Little disappointed..

johnm1209
11/5/17

I have tried from the day I ordered to reach someone about my order and get no response. I really was looking forward to receiving this osu jacket for my girlfriends bday. Well they sent me a small and I needed a XL but got no replies. I was just HopinHoping someone had read my message and made the changes before shipping it out. I am yet to receive the package. But hopeful it's a XL. Please reply and let me know what I can do to resolve the problem. Thank you.

dustind21
11/5/17

I accidentally ordered the wrong size and when I tried to get ahold of web express the yahoo web address was wrong. It took me a few days to figure out who to contact.

javonyaw
10/28/17

Never received my package, nor any notification that it was sent. I won't be placing any future orders fromy this company.

Questions? Get answers from the Webx Express staff and other customers.

Webx Express?