Review of WebVitamins

Tel: +1-860-925-6030
customerservice@webvitamins.com

laurab136
12/18/15

Ordered on 11/30. Today is 12/18 - still haven't received product yet. Sent email asking for help - no response. Called - customer service didn't care. Never order from this company - horrible!

asdasda3
10/23/15

Avoid buying from them!!!. I purchased an item from their website on Sep. 18th. It says in their site that it ships in 2 days, which is the first incorrect information. Item was shipped on Sep. 25th, i.e. a week later. I received it on Oct 2nd, i.e two weeks later. When we opened it, noticed that it was capsules and not tablets and it was 60 counts and not 90 that was described on your site. I called immediately and your representative accepted that it was all your faults and promised to call me back on Monday,10/15, with a solution to the issue. She never did call back. I called again on Tuesday and again another promise to email or call with a solution. It was not difficult to guess that there is no costumer care at their costumer service department and apparently nobody has the power to decide on anything. All whom I spoke to needed to check with someone else first. I called again on Friday 10/9 and finally someone had an idea to issue a return label and have it shipped to me. Just guess again, a simple return label was shipped. Finally the label arrived on Oct 20th and I stuck it on a box and rushed to USPS office. Another surprise: The label was valid only on Oct 9th and not on 20th. How amazing!!!!

None of their representatives gave me the option of sending me the right item, which I had already paid for, and a valid return label to send your item back.

I will never buy from them again nor recommend anybody.

margiew
10/5/15

I have placed 2 orders with this company - the first one was canceled as their processing time of 5-7 days; plus another 5-8 business days for shipping was too long to wait! This company shows items available to order on their web site; but when you receive your email order invoice - it shows that it will take 5-7 days to process your order - plus 5-8 days shipping time - close to 2 weeks!? I was told in one of the many emails that went back and forth with Web Vitamins - that the item I purchased was not in stock and had to be dropped shipped!? The only reason I placed this second order was because of the price in comparison to what other online merchants were charging - which was a mistake on my part!! I spent 3-4 hours this past Sunday emailing, posting on Web Vitamins face book page ; in the effort to get someone with this company to cancel the pending charge through pay pal!?. The Web Vitamins cs reps are not authorized; nor do they know anything about processing pay pal refunds and or cancellations!?. I was also told by Web Vitamin's cs that the item I ordered - was not in stock when I ordered it and that was a lie - I signed back into my account; so I could check the listing page for the item I ordered and no where on that page did it show it was not in stock!?. You can check Web Vitamins out online and you will see many complaints about long processing times and items that they do not have available to ship; even though they show they do!? This company also has complaints with the BBB! I am still waiting for Web Vitamins fiance dept. to get in this morning - so the pending charge of $78.99 will be canceled - as pay pal will hold a pending transaction for a month - before it falls off! This store is one you want to stay away from - You have been forewarned about Web Vitamins! I hope this review helps anyone who is wanting to check this company out before doing business with them - shop somewhere else - even if you do have to pay more! Good customer service is priceless!

Questions? Get answers from the WebVitamins staff and other customers.

WebVitamins?