Webutation

Webutation has a consumer rating of 3.11 stars from 9 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Webutation ranks 353rd among Marketing sites.

How would you rate Webutation?

“Nice web...”

Kira S.
4/20/11

Nice web... though I do not think that those ratings are of that much importance; seems more like an entertaining tool than a real deal

“Inaccurate, although safe (in my opinion)”

Copacetic I.
9/11/14

Inaccurate, although safe (in my opinion). I checked some reviews and cross-checked them on several other website-checking sites. I found very different ratings...

jackw101
February 29th, 2016

You can ask any questions and they got ya back fell safe buying these good

jabberw1
October 7th, 2013

This site asks persons who wish to leave a review of other sites to log in to Facebook to do so. Then, the would be reviewer discovers that webutation will acquire all profile information and all contacts from Facebook... quite the violation of privacy.

If one clicks the Cancel button to decline the privacy invasion and to avoid annoying ones FB friends, the site logs one in to Facebook anyway. Very dangerous.

lonnieh22
January 1st, 2015

Great alternative to the scam site mywot
UPDATE: Webutation relies on mywot, so 4 stars instead of 5

matheusn

copacetici
September 11th, 2014

robertb135
June 24th, 2014

Its ratings seem overly optimistic. But here is what really worries me: You can't back up out of its page! If you get to their page from a Google search, you can't use the Back button to get back to the Google search. That is scary!

frankyd1
August 23rd, 2012

Each tine i go to this web site my compuetr freeze, i can't go back or change site. I think is a corporate spam.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension or converted from reviews due to lack of content.

Questions? Get answers from the Webutation staff and other customers.

Webutation scan's websites against ongoing malware scripts and collects realtime user feedback and experience. It is free & open! Safe Surfing!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Webutation?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.1
Have a question about Webutation?