Webstarauntstore reviews

webstarauntstore.com@privacy.above.com

michaelp69
1,386 helpful votes
12/15/13

I love this site because it gives me access to high quality commercial equipment at reasonable costs. I wanted to get a coffee maker that had no after taste from plastic, like the nice ones I see at the Circle K. I was looking for a coffee maker that was stainless steel inside and out and found it here. I got tired of buying mediocre coffee brewers every year. I ordered a Zojirushi Thermal Carafe, Curtis Pourover Coffee Brewer and filters. It did not cost me much more than what a high quality keurig system would cost. Shipping took a little longer for the Curtis Pourover Coffee Brewer because they noted this item is not stocked in their warehouse and ships from the manufacturer directly. Luckily I noticed the disclaimer on the details page so I knew it would take longer. Easy to pay and check out and fast shipping via fedex IF item is stocked in their warehouse. Otherwise takes longer.
I also was considering a commercial microwave from here but they do not have turntables in them, weird? I decided to refrain on that idea, but the meat grinder section looks interesting. Oh well, I guess I got a lot of browsing to do.

P.S. I noticed on the filter page they don't necessarily show the same filter pictured, matter of fact they used the same picture on almost every filter type. Make sure you read the fine print or google the item model number to get accurate picture of what you are buying!! The picture of the brewer and carafe was accurate.

sharonm1
4/10/09

One pan is not like the one in the pic - Pan the pan I selected in photo showed clear coat, new advanced coating. The pan I received was a dark teflon coat. Their excuse was I needed to read the MSDS sheet for an accurate description. PLEASE!
Now they are charging me a re stock fee. 20% and I must also pay shipping. I just looked on the site for a number of the pan and it is gone!!! Bad for me, good for anyone else.
Lucky Me!

Questions? Get answers from the Webstarauntstore staff and other customers.

Webstarauntstore?