WebsiteBuilder.com reviews

support@websitebuilder.com

tannerf4
Tanner F.
4/12/18

On overall very good website building service, but there are a few hiccups which let it down to an extent. I would just like to say that my experience with the Live chat support team was phenomenal, which somewhat rescinded some of the problems I experienced in the actual building / publishing process.

normanm35
norman m.
4/12/18

I have requested a refund because of inexperience in using this type of program. In no way is it as 'easy' to use or install as the advertisements indicate. Very displeased with this company. Please rectify this. Thank you.

williamc454
William C.
4/12/18

This company fails to understand the basic request of please can you remove me from your mailing list. Instead , despite numerous attempts to unsubscribe myself, they found it funny to ask me what my email address was. One of the poorest companies I have ever communicated with.

marting96
Martin G.
4/12/18

WebsiteBuilder is awesome!!! Love it - look at my website (probably awful because i am a newbie but hey ho!)

randyd63
Randy D.
4/12/18

Website builder is the best! Use them - you won't be disappointed in the slightest! I just built my first site on website builder and I couldn't be happier, I haven't finished yet but I'm looking forward to it so much can't wait to show my friends how good a website builder i am :)

karene136
Karen E.
4/12/18

website builder is so cool, just started making a website for my hand made bikes business, love the templates!!

sallyp51
Sally P.
4/12/18

super satisfied with the price i paid - BECAUSE ITS NOTHING! I built my own blog about the super rich for absolutely nothing, overwhelmed

jocelynr27
Jocelyn R.
4/12/18

can't not be satisfied with the price paid - which was $0 in my case! Will definitely be recommending to friends 5 STAR

magnoliab1
Magnolia B.
4/12/18

Making a website was made very easy by Website Builder, I made a website resume in minutes. Most certainly 5/5 stars.

stant17
stan t.
4/12/18

just made my business website at stanthomp.my-free.website, about to get stanthomp.com, can't wait to move forward with my website with websitebuilder.com

lisap348
Lisa P.
4/12/18

a brilliant website builder. I have used a few in the last couple weeks and i am happy that websitebuilder is my final choice! They had a soap business template which I only had to make a few changes to!

michaelm866
Michael M.
4/12/18

I was considering paying a web designer and developer to make a website for my salad bar, but know I don't have to! WebsiteBuilder gives me everything I need to take my salad worldwide!

nicolek74
Nicole K.
4/12/18

Extremely unimpressed with websitebuilder.com. Even though I bought domain privacy, I found out that it does not protect personal info from being published; it is only private on whois, but it is searchable elsewhere. So now my home phone # and address is published online if you look up my domain name. Every time I have emailed them with a question, their response has not answered my question (often, it seems that they are answering a completely different question). I have never been able to reach anyone at the customer support telephone #. Their website editor is very limited and doesn't even have Times New Roman as a font (which I am required to use on one page because of trademark restrictions). The editor does not allow users to manually edit the html code for additional flexibility (even just to use a different font that is not available in the editor). Terrible service. At this point I may end up taking the website down and rebuilding it from scratch elsewhere.

markt305
Mark T.
4/12/18

I made the mistake of buying two separate sites. One for my business and one for a company that hired me to do their website. I am so disappointing... the price is amazing! I could go on and on about how so many features do not work. One of the big ones being the email. All of our clients emails keep getting sent back to them. The mobile website version does not let you edit the text sizes. I've contacted customer service several times and it I'm not sure but it seems like they don't speak the same language, and therefore not understanding my complaint, or don't know how to fix the email problems which my client looses business everyday that they don't get emails (It has been a over a month now). I'm super frustrated. I really wanted this to be a great website builder. I would not recommend this to others.

markz25
Mark Z.
4/12/18

Didnt buy anything just wish they would stop with the email spam promoting the service.
Enough already.

tannerm14
Tanner M.
4/12/18

Misleading advertisements which said i would be charged for the monthly premium which was $5 and i get charged the whole yearly annual pay when i clearly made sure it was on monthly pay basis. I try to call and says the phone is out of service. I email and still haven't gotten a response, now im trying to figure out a way to get my money back.

nicoler156
Nicole R.
4/12/18

They false advertise about the free ad credits. There are no free ad credits. I got the run around and was told to contact google and bing for the free ad credits and there are no free ad credits. It is false advertising. They told me that they have nothing to do with the free ad credits and they only supply the redirects to google and bing. And when you call Google and Bing, they do not have any free ad credits. There is no such thing.

joshj39
Josh J.
4/12/18

Why is there no customer service phone????? Please put a phone number for your customers to call, thanks.

ericl182
Eric L.
4/12/18

Their phone number is a joke as no one ever answers, or it simply connects to a department and tells you to send an email. Do not use this service!

jonh121
Jon H.
4/12/18

The diso$#*! price I wa offered was good value but the site added extra features on without my consent then refused to refund me after many emails. Service was terrible, they conned me and a £4 purchase cost £54. AVOID AVOID AVOID

daver158
Dave R.
4/12/18

Provides an easy way to get started with a website. Good templates and good tools. Like that my site is also set up for mobile.

Unfortunately, tech support is horrible. They don't know how to answer a question even after I send them more information. This has happened with multiple issues. This is not the place to go if you need anything more than a static site with minimal assistance.

formerc4
Former c.
4/12/18

Extremely dissatisfied with Website Builder. There is no technical support phone number. Technical issues take a week to resolve. You can however contact billing by phone or sales. Tried live chat it either took forever to connect or when I did connect with someone they disappeared. I finally reached Jordan (sp?) in cancellation who was able to help..This company needs to greatly improve their customer service.because without customers there is no business. There are many other companies who provide this service please shop elsewhere.

davek152
Dave K.
4/12/18

Love WebsiteBuilder, they are extremely helpful with tech support... when I had problems with locations on my online store they had it sorted in a matter of hours! You just don't get service like that anymore!

sarahp246
Sarah P.
4/12/18

Absolute joy building my site with website builder, loved the different 'sections; there are so many useful ones like 'Meet the team'

mariet52
Marie T.
4/12/18

Had a fantastic experience with WebsiteBuilder. They helped coast me through the making and publishing of my first ever website! So please, will be telling all my friends and colleagues that this is where they should come.

Questions? Get answers from the WebsiteBuilder.com staff and other customers.

WebsiteBuilder.com?