Review of WebMD

2018 Customer choice award

125 reviews with 5 stars

virginiam129
3/20/19

This place has been excellent in their professionalism. My wife and I have been coming
here for the past 16 years. We have been treated for a number of different things.
Wouldn't go anywhere else.

shirleyt93
1/10/19

I recently needed to look up medication reactions to other medications, and confirmed what our pharmacist had said about combining some medicines. Quick and easy

salvadors15
8/29/18

I love this website, always super helpful and informative. WebMD is Life Saver. I have learned alot from web med.

angiem71
4/22/18

They are the absolute best go to website when you have any Medical Issues that you need need to know the answer to. Another reason why I have it 5 s is that it is you can easily read and understand everything on the topic.

teresaf46
4/17/18

I love this website, always super helpful and informative. Good website. I love it to have more knowledge on these website.

gladysf3
3/24/18

If i explain briefly its gonna be a long review so i would like to say in short. WebMD is Life Saver. Thank you Doc(s) for the timely help.

deborahp79
3/6/18

The first place I go to on line if I have a medical question is web med. They are the most informative site and a trusted site. I have learned alot from web med.

margeryc
11/26/17

I absolutely love WebMD. The site is extremely user friendly and the search features are quick and easy to use. They provide the right amount of information for the question--detailed...

margretj
11/18/17

Get a free Spiritual help Today!!!
Are you going through any kind of spiritual attack or affliction or you want to get your ex husband or wife back? Dr. GURILARICO GURU THE GREAT is a traditional herbal and spiritual doctor that can help you out free for free. Contact him to help you solve your problem for you free of charge. He is based in US. His contact details is Tel: +1(832)263-7128 Tel: +1(562) 513-6480. Email: dr.gurilarico@gmail.com. He is always ready to help you for free.

adamm162
10/8/17

I`d say the resource is very helpful on many issues and I personally can confirm that. At times it helped me, but mostly this was only the point before calling the doctor, which I would advise to do to anyone.

annettes7
9/4/17

I like browsing the pages of WebMD, it has helped me sort through many questions that my doctor either could not answer or thought I did not need to know the answers to. It helped me fire my doctor and find one that was a better fit.

As with all WWW platforms you must read everything with a grain of common sense because not everything written in the cloud is a silver lining. But as a go to place to seek information this is one of the better places on the internet road of knowledge.

judyl55
8/28/17

The website I go to for anything medical. I like to use the symptom's to find out what might be going on & to check on medications.

tiffanyr36
8/26/17

WebMD is a good website to get some general knowledge about medical issues and diseases. However one must not use this website as a substitute to a professional doctor. Nonetheless I visit WebMD often to learn some basics about the medical conditions.

nancyd126
6/13/17

As a nurse educator, I value the material WebMD has to offer. It is a site for critical thinking and research data for my on-line students. My students find this on-line website as a means to bring to the table (discussion group) interesting, and factual data for all students to explore. There are other sites my students also enjoy, but this is a website that is of interest for group discussions and factual information. My students take this information and find the data easier to display to their patients.

hosamm
5/24/17

I recommend this web for any one needs medical informations by simple and clear way to understand.
With comparisons to others this is the best.

lindab321
3/6/17

This site has always provided excellent information in an easy to browse format. If you are unable to get to a doctor right away, you can find potential home remedies and information that will assist you when you do visit the doctor. Love it.

annas200
3/4/17

Delivery driver was very nice and came right on time. The product is exactly as shown and good quality.The quality of furniture is outstanding. Convinced our friends to visit one of your showrooms - they made a purchase as well!.There is no other store like sitejabber. sitejabber is one of the best online store..I had a great experience! Thank you!

Tip for consumers: There is no other store like sitejabber

leelap
1/31/17

This is a valuable website where you can get information about health related questions. It is easy to navigate and they have a good customer service.

heatherh80
1/1/17

The information provided is simple yet thorough. It is comprehensive, easy to navigate and readily available. I like that suggestions for further personal research are also provided.

rodrigod5
12/22/16

I often go to WebMD if I have an ailment I'm unsure what it is. The symptom checker is quite handy and I love how detailed and clear the information is. Clear enough that I even can understand it.

rosemarier5
12/15/16

I constantly use this website for information on medical issues and medication information. It gives slideshows, offers advice on both medical issues and medications. It's a great website for suggested questions to ask your doctor before an office visit if your concerned about a particular problem. And offer quizzes to see how much you know about different illnesses and how to get help for them. Great site !!

deeptij1
12/8/16

I often go to this site for any disease query and believe me, its an excellent site to improve your knowledge about any stuffs related to medicals.

cindym124
11/10/16

Love getting these health & wellness emails so informative & helpful right at your fingertips!

kevinb187
11/1/16

Good information on your site! Can't recall the name of the condition on my legs but I'm sure your site has the details on it, as it does with many others! Good stuff!

katherinee9
10/28/16

I came across this review site and its by far the most truthful and Honest reviews. No paying or giving product for better reviews or only keeping up positive ones! They cover all walks of life and every website, or businesses out their! I always check out the reviews on here to help me decide t use or do business with a retailers/websites/businesses. Keep up the great work guys!!

27 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Blanche, there is some good information about scoliosis on this website: http://www.medicinenet.com/scoliosis/article.htm Of course there are other sites but, this will give you answers to the questions you asked and, have good luck in your searching.

By Michael T.

Questions? Get answers from the WebMD staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WebMD