Review of WebMD

2018 Customer choice award

18 reviews with 3 stars

margaretl177
5/3/19

I find all things and information I searched for are mostly here in WebMD. Reliable! Especially when I am home alone with my sick kid and I cannot do anything but search on the Internet of what my baby is going through.

silviat10
7/6/18

These people provide lots of medical update info with full details, major issues related to health and permanent hair removal products with new updates and latest news and information, Even SiobayStore provide good permanent hair removal products.

davew133
8/19/17

Sometimes I unable to use this website. The website is without it constantly locking up on a page and refusing to function.I am facing the same problem all the time.

brendaw92
6/25/17

This site is too complicated for non -medical persons. It needs to list all generic equivalent medications in the same " class" of drugs so people can save tons of money. I may be thinking of Drugs.com where you can see if your medications have interactions with Over the Counter medications and so on. Too bad they do not include all the ones on the recall list or the ones in class action lawsuits here. Great Site for most who need to study what they do not know. But the constant emails are a headache.

carole77
2/14/17

my roommate logged on here to do a quiz and ads kept popping up and the page kept changing. also, when I tried to do a quiz, I could not understand the format.

alohag
12/20/16

Yes, you will be able to find information but it is so full of ads that it has become distracting and cumbersome to use. Because of all the ads, there is not a lot of content on a page. You have to keep moving to the next page. It also seems like the articles have gotten shorter. They have a pop up box for a survey that is so annoying. If I mark no it freezes my screen. Sent an email but never got a response. I now go to other sites first.

loun9
10/2/16

Im going out on a limb here but I suspect this site is in cahoots with big pharma and ironically I did read something about this online but cant confirm its true but you just never know. Its a decent site but its kind of odd that a few of the drug reviews listed started off with the highest rated category/use for the drug but not all of them so the jury is still out. Natural supplements are reviewed as well but maybe they dont get the same respect since big pharma does have a bunch of money and clout. Personally, I think meds should be rated lowest to highest so you know the worst case scenario, because I nearly died from careless prescribing of meds and its kind of ruined my life.

jamess177
2/18/16

See above.

lauram143
1/16/16

Always a good experience

veronicas39
12/30/15

This site is meant for background info or a quick fact check. It's not meant to replace a real GP.
I don't suggest looking too far into articles and other 'pop medicine/ psychology'.

If you're looking up UTI symptoms- yes, use it. If you're self-diagnosing autism- no, do not use it.

stane5
7/20/15

I use WebMD-website, regularly, it seems to provide good information, BUT 8 out of 10 times..... of visiting the Site: I receive JUNK/SPAM. my computer Always-notifies me, so
I keep using the Site. I should mention, that my PCP (doctor) says: do not trust this site. stan

krystas1
5/11/15

It's still a good place to go for information but I find its becoming overrun with ads. I kind of miss the "old WebMd" - more about information and less about pushing product.

sherryl19
5/4/15

You really don't see anything here you can't find on google answers or general sites.

se3776
1/30/15

Great for information and symptoms but runs very conventional in terms of advice - for legal reasons I'm sure - but it is a medical site and they aren't trained to think for themselves. It's all about the drugs.

ruthtm
11/7/14

I am not satisfied with the webmd.com site because they did not provide the quality pregnancy related information. My sister is pregnant so she do not know about the food at this pregnancy time so decided to ask the help from this site but they did not give useful information about the pregnancy.

bernardk10
10/2/14

Their quizzes often annoy me. Their answers are often wrong or at least debatable. They do not allow comments to refute their often misleading answers.

wanyuw
5/29/13

They offer a lot of information, but just becareful what you read. Do not try and diagnose yourself over the internet.

michaelr58
2/22/13

I used to love them but now that I know they are linked with Healthboards.com, I knocked them down a couple notches.

Blanche, there is some good information about scoliosis on this website: http://www.medicinenet.com/scoliosis/article.htm Of course there are other sites but, this will give you answers to the questions you asked and, have good luck in your searching.

By Michael T.

Questions? Get answers from the WebMD staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WebMD