WebDesignsLabs

WebDesignsLabs has a consumer rating of 4.27 stars from 49 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. WebDesignsLabs ranks 26th among Website Design sites.

• I have been working with Web Designs Labs UK for quite some time now and I's say they do what they say.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate WebDesignsLabs?

“Outstanding services”

Silvia B.
11/19/20

Web Designs Labs UK offers competent and outstanding standard services. I don't say that because I once got a decent quality video explainer. I've been ordering my project videos from them for over a year, and every time they excel in dazzling my crowd. I have gained enormous publicity and brand awareness through their videos. I want to thank you, guys, for taking on board my demands and meeting my goals.

“Scammers”

Parminder S.
4/22/21

Be aware for these people no one contact you unless he need money I start my web from £349 and finish on £1500 after that month website close permanently when I asked site not work answer is office under fire so wait 3 weeks after month I ring again no answer after 6 weeks I received email if you want to your site is live pls pay new invoice which is £780 but we not paid so website permanently off.

web designs labs uk (14)
parminders17
April 22nd, 2021
Verified purchase

williamb2598
January 6th, 2021

Web Designs Labs UK is a fantastic company in which you can trust your idea. They have an overly technical and professional career. I gave them the job of creating a website, and I admit that I was impressed by its result. I'm happier with the kind of services I've received from them. This is a business in which you can blindly trust your idea. They are eye-catching and innovative projects. Personally, I'm grateful to have such great people on my call.

stevend795
October 24th, 2020

Web Designs Labs UK is an excellent company that you can trust your project with. They provide highly professional and proficient work. I gave them a task for designing a website, and I must say I have been impressed by its outcome. I am happier with the type of services I have received from them. This is a company with whom you can blindly trust your project with. They provide eye-catching and imaginative designs. I am personally happy to have such amazing people on my go-to-call.

ikonicm
December 14th, 2020

I looked for a web designer and saw their website by surfing; Web Designs Labs UK has provided me with robust, customized web creation services. They're fantastic, and they've supported me with a website that performed well. I highly recommend their outstanding offerings to those looking for the best web templates and lasting impressions. I'm pretty happy and pleased, and I'd recommend it to anybody who wants their built website. They're experienced and great web designers.

omara329
August 27th, 2021
Verified purchase

I have paid over 700$ to the company in order to complete a project and website I have been working on as a family business.
First, they sent me logo designs that I have found on google by simply typing "Dress Logos".
Secondly, After a while, they made the excuse that, due to COVID, they have stopped working. That was from early 2020; more than a year and half has passed and they continue to ignore my emails and messages with constant reminders hoping they would be professional enough to refund. They have taken advantage that I am working in Dubai. I am planning to speak to a few contacts in California and make sure that this company shall never have a respectable client in order to protect them from the scam this company is.

Tip for consumers:
Please do not use this website.

matheww50
November 22nd, 2020

We are working on many tech projects and offering a wide range of services to our clients. We introduced a new service for which we had our video explainer created from the Web Designs Labs UK. They set the right idea in motion, and they convinced our customers why they should take our services. Our deal was sold quickly, and we got some substantial compliments on the video. Thank you very much.

silviab59
November 19th, 2020

leeh459
April 12th, 2020

Took my money for a 4 week project, 2 weeks in I have nothing, I get no replies, and their website chat is disabled. I thinking they are con men, and Ive got to write my money off.
Do not do business with these people, they also have other websites in slightly different names.
You live and learn

richards2417
September 4th, 2020

Web Designs Labs UK is providing professional and superb quality services. I am not saying it because I received a good quality explainer video one time. I have been ordering my success from them for over a year, and every time they succeed in stunning my audience. I also received colossal exposure and brand acknowledgement through their explainer video. I want to thank you, people, for bearing my demands and meeting up to my expectations.

georget507
August 6th, 2020

I had to choose 1 star to be able to write a review, but I would not even give them that star. Web Designs Labs are bunch of crooks, liars, dishonest and criminals.

There are reviews gave them 5 stars, do not believe them, they are made up.
They have charged me almost £600 for a template that did not cost them even $30 and they did not change anything and when I got the website that I wrote its contents it did not work and I had to find another company that charged me another £300 to fix all the issues. Web Designs Labs did not want to fix these issues as they have taken the money already.
Bunch of crooks, liars and thieves.

patrickj190
November 30th, 2020

I wish I had the vocabulary to describe how the Web Designs Labs UK helped me make a video about my life-work. They bought emotions in my film, and I was proud to show them to my family and friends. They demonstrated just how I wanted to celebrate my achievement from the first day of my struggle to success. Thank you for letting my family know how hard I've tried to be a good entrepreneur today.

rajg37
December 8th, 2020

First they was courteous and friendly but then after I told them I would think about it they would be constantly calling me the next morning and would leave me constant messages asking what I want to do 10 calls and 3 emails in space of 7 hours is slightly worrying and finally when I answered their call I felt pressure selling was a big factor here. But at that moment I felt they was just persistent and just wanted to be attentive however this should have been the first alarm bell.

We then decided proceeding with the website design after paying £180 deposit they got back to me after a week with the design and I noticed they pretty much just used a pre made template and just added in a few things from other sites I gave as examples which I could have done myself on wix.com.
After 5 weeks they hadn't really made much progress with the site and had not even sorted out the content or the design and they began calling me every day and emailing me asking to make full payment when I replied nothing has been completed yet as agreed at the start that I would pay remainder amount once all design and content has been approved however they decided they needed the payment now! I then requested payment will be made in a week as I need to wait to my pay to which they agreed however then decided to add that I need purchase domain name when I gave them the names I require I was told I need to pay now to get those names to which I replied they haven't been used or bought in the last 14 years I highly doubt it will be bought in the next 7 days. Low and behold I get a call 5 days later stating my domain names had been purchased all 3 different types. Com,. co.uk and. Org... what are the odds of this happening all of a sudden I was then told they can get my domain names back provided I pay them a fee to buy it off another company. I found this odd and asked my broker to check who purchased them and low and behold found this company bought all 3 domain names and are trying to fraudulently make me pay extra for them. I confronted them about this and have asked for my deposit back as they practiced with malice and fraudulent behaviour. They have since been ignoring all my calls and emails. I would advise everyone to stay away from this company they are scammers!

jacks1207
January 25th, 2021

PLEASE AVOID THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMMERS! They will promise you everything you want and once they have got your money you will receive a shocking service and be lucky to receive anything from them!

jordanp271
November 13th, 2020

Working with Web Designs Labs UK has been a pleasurable experience. I didn't only receive amazing customer services, but also innovative designs for my book. They are highly informative and didn't answer any query unanswered. I'm highly impressed and would recommend their services to all who require them.

susanp1229
December 4th, 2020

I recently started a new business, where I wanted an e-commerce website. Web Designs Labs UK did it all right for me. I just know how to market, but they helped me run a profitable online store with sophisticated working techniques. Not only did they grow, but they helped my queries further. Significant thumbs up to the squad.

richardd1256
September 15th, 2020

I wish I had words to explain how Web Designs Labs UK helped me in producing a video about my life-work. They bought emotions into my video, and I was proud to present it to my family and friends. They showed exactly how I wanted to celebrate my success from the first day of my struggle. Thank you for letting my family know how hard I worked to be a successful entrepreneur today.

kylef141
October 19th, 2020

I have never felt so blown away but receiving Web Designs Labs UK services, they have left me with a lasting impression. I am personally happier with the services they have provided me with. I took assistance with my web development and received a responsive web that works well on all browsers and smartphones and iOS. I was a little concerned at first, but then they delivered what they promised to me. I highly recommend web development services from them.

scottl989
October 14th, 2020

Excellent animated title & trailer services received from them. Out of the world concept and idea provided to me. I am quite happy with the video animation services. They were perfect and high-quality video. The videos had a brilliant and excellent way of delivering our message to the audience. We wanted to create a hyper before throwing our product in the market, and this is precisely what Web Designs Labs UK provided us. Our audience was excited to have it from us. We are pleased and would recommend their services to everyone.

kevinp554
October 9th, 2020

Web Designs Labs UK is one of the top-class companies for designing needs. The websites are responsive, aesthetically pleasing, and professionalism is shown in the way they work. I presented my idea for the type of website I required. I am highly impressed with the service, and without a doubt, I recommend their remarkable and outstanding services. My entire staff is happier to share the links with the audience in a secure way, and we have never received a complaint regarding the website running slow or heavy downloads on the browser. We are happy and recommend them to everyone.

reganw12
November 18th, 2020

Speechless! Highly satisfied by the quality of work and would not restrain form recommending their services. They did a fabulous job of designing my company logo—creative, imaginative and highly eye-catching designs. An amazing thing about the company is their communication skills and willingness to go the extra mile for the client.

billyc214
September 22nd, 2020

Web Designs Labs UK has presented us with excellent quality work above our imaginations. The video was handed on time with little fixture required. We received a draft before the final one took place. We were happy with the work provided to us. Thanks a lot.

jamesp2505
December 5th, 2020

Experts in delivering unique and eye-catching designs in a realistic time-frame. I was left speechless by the results I achieved in such a short time. Didn't expect much creativity in one design. I won't hesitate to recommend them to others. I'd say their services are worth the money!

elizabethw620
April 19th, 2020

Great job! I'm highly impressed by their marketing services and have achieved great results since they suggested to change my logo design. Not only did my company received more clicks, but there have been increase in sales as well. It has been the greatest experience working with the company.

annaleac
August 22nd, 2020

I wanted to get video animation, and that was when I found Web Designs Labs. They were just brilliant at work with some creative illustrations and animation. This made me a fan of their work, and since then, I have worked with them on around 4-5 projects.

makp5
May 31st, 2020

Fantastic work, quality services, and extremely professional, are some words which may put together my fantastic experience working with Web Designs Labs UK. I am satisfied with their work and impressed by their knowledge in the field. I will highly recommend these services and look forward to partner up with the company again.

Questions? Get answers from the WebDesignsLabs staff and other customers.

Looking for a responsive and secure web application? We at Web Designs Labs UK follow the best practices laid by industry giants to create the best applications for our clients. Our services are cost-effective and efficient. We make sure to analyse the goals of your business and create aesthetic designs for your app.

webd42
Gary R.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about WebDesignsLabs?

Have a question about WebDesignsLabs?