Webdesignslabs.co.uk

Webdesignslabs.co.uk

Webdesignslabs.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.25 stars from 12 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Webdesignslabs.co.uk also ranks 34th among Website Design sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 83.3%

• I have been working with Web Designs Labs UK for quite some time now and I's say they do what they say.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Webdesignslabs.co.uk?

“Highly Impressed”

Elizabeth W.
4/19/20

Great job! I'm highly impressed by their marketing services and have achieved great results since they suggested to change my logo design. Not only did my company received more clicks, but there have been increase in sales as well. It has been the greatest experience working with the company.

“Scammers”

Lee H.
4/12/20

Took my money for a 4 week project, 2 weeks in I have nothing, I get no replies, and their website chat is disabled. I thinking they are con men, and Ive got to write my money off. Do not do business with these people, they also have other websites in slightly different names. You live and learn

web designs labs uk (8)
elizabethw620
April 19th, 2020
juliac288
July 25th, 2020
Web Designs Labs UK is one of the places that has been the perfect rescue for me in digitalizing my business. Their proficient working, on-time delivery, and great work has got my heart. Moreover, their rates are affordable and pocket-friendly which is another reason why I consider them the best.
natashaw86
May 24th, 2020
Web Designs Labs UK is a great source to have app development services. I hired them to create a professional application for my brand and I received an amazing design delivered in little time. It has been an exciting journey to work with the company and would recommend their services to others.
aaronw292
March 15th, 2020
Determined and professionals are the two qualities that makes web designs labs the best designing services. I hired them for web development and I have received exciting results since the first meeting. I can't wait to work with the company again. I'd say they are worth the money!
leeh459
April 12th, 2020
You live and learn
nicolej291
June 14th, 2020
Highly dedicated and efficient agency. I was afraid of hiring a completely new agency of my project, but they left me speechless with the result. I have had the best time working with Web Designs Labs UK and would highly recommend them for marketing.
georget507
August 6th, 2020
I had to choose 1 star to be able to write a review, but I would not even give them that star. Web Designs Labs are bunch of crooks, liars, dishonest and criminals.

There are reviews gave them 5 stars, do not believe them, they are made up.
They have charged me almost £600 for a template that did not cost them even $30 and they did not change anything and when I got the website that I wrote its contents it did not work and I had to find another company that charged me another £300 to fix all the issues. Web Designs Labs did not want to fix these issues as they have taken the money already.
Bunch of crooks, liars and thieves.
amandam918
July 15th, 2020
Web Designs Labs UK have been a great experience. I hired the company to revamp my website, but the results I received were amazing. They didn't only had changed the interface of my design, but they made it look even better and interesting. Thanks to them I can enjoy more visitors to my website.
fernandoa94
June 25th, 2020
I have been working with Web Designs Labs UK for quite some time now and I's say they do what they say. Not only do they deliver the best designs and websites, but they also make sure ours rank the best on Google. I appreciate their dedication to their work.
lukasl17
June 6th, 2020
I cannot describe the satisfaction I feel putting my trust in a company such as Web Designs Labs UK for my projects. They always tend to exceed my expectations with their amazing work and services. I will always recommend their services and look forward to working with them again.
avaj77
May 28th, 2020
Fantastic services and creative designs. Web Designs Labs UK is dedicated and determined on providing quality. I am not easy to impress, but was stars trucked by the results. They are easy to communicate with and worked according to my ideas. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again for my project!
antonioj47
April 27th, 2020
Creativity and knowledge are the two traits that can define the work of Web Designs Labs UK. Expert designers and experienced developers work at my website resulting in a highly functional and aesthetically pleasing design. Filled with details of my business, every part of my design defines the expertise of the company.

Questions? Get answers from the Webdesignslabs.co.uk staff and other customers.

Looking for a responsive and secure web application? We at Web Designs Labs UK follow the best practices laid by industry giants to create the best applications for our clients. Our services are cost-effective and efficient. We make sure to analyse the goals of your business and create aesthetic designs for your app.

webd42
Gary R.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Webdesignslabs.co.uk?

Have a question about Webdesignslabs.co.uk?