We-delivery-anywhere.ga

We-delivery-anywhere.ga has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. We-delivery-anywhere.ga also ranks 132nd among Shipping sites. The most common issues with We-delivery-anywhere.ga are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate We-delivery-anywhere.ga?

“Warning this is a scam web site”

greg g.
7/8/14

Warning this is a scam web site. I got burned and do not want to see it happen to you. stay away from this site they took my money changed the contract mid stride and then asked for the remainder. When I tried to work with them they would not help except to say to send more money. When I requested a refund the phone calls stopped they will not return calls through their answer service and I lost my money.

gregg142
July 8th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the We-delivery-anywhere.ga staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about We-delivery-anywhere.ga?

Have a question about We-delivery-anywhere.ga?