West Coast Shipping reviews

Tel: 510-236-3008

rivinb
1/25/19

I shipped my car with West Coast Shipping and they severely damaged my car during transit. When I complained they initially agreed to set my car right. Out of nowhere now after 6 months, they are coming up with a exclusion that was nowhere included in my policy. Alex Naumov agreed to fix the issue and now is backtracking from this.
If you have faced a similar issue, please contact me. I'm bringing a class action against WCS.

melissam338
Melissa M.
2/20/17

A ton of thanks to Lex, we received exceptional services. West Coast gave us up-to-the-minute information on our cargo status.

matthewh247
MATTHEW H.
2/19/17

Would surely recommend them to others!Container transport services are prompt, cost-effective and reliable.

anthonyb234
Anthony B.
2/18/17

Elijah has been great in handling our container trucking. He gave me a diligent driver who could handle goods with utmost care.

davixp
Davix P.
2/17/17

Gave West Coast a chance to move ten containers to the port a year ago. Have been using them ever since.

ronc106
Ron C.
1/28/17

Thanks for your outstanding assistance in the overall shipping process of my 1930 Model A Ford from The American Port in New Jersey to Venice Italy. The professional and unique preparation methods in the transportation and securing of my vehicle can only be realized by the condition of the car when received in Venice Italy. Also noteworthy is your Electronic Tracking System which kept me up to date on the movement of the Car. Thanks again to you and your staff.

anas120
ANA S.
12/25/16

Meine Motorräder wurden einwandfrei verschickt. Werde auch meine zukünftigen Einkäufe mit ihnen versenden.

deniseg132
Denise G.
12/22/16

Alex von West Coast Shipping hat mehr als 20 Autos meiner Kunden ohne Probleme für mich ausgeliefert.

simoner25
Simone R.
12/18/16

Ich habe mit Alex mein eigenes Auto und das restliche Hab und Gut verschifft, als ich von New York nach Frankfurt umgezogen bin. Keinerlei Beschwerden!

jonathanr134
Jonathan R.
12/11/16

Habe einen Container mit 3 Oldtimern verschicken lassen. Ausgezeichnete Verladung, obwohl weniger Holz benutzt werden könnte!

keilberthm
Keilberth M.
12/9/16

I found WCS online and liked their communication and service. Price is higher than some others but service was excellent.

janetk104
Janet K.
12/9/16

Thank you for the early arrival of my car in South Korea. Thank you also to Jon who worked with me all the way till my car has successfully shipped to SK.

harrys142
Harry S.
12/9/16

Moved to Germany and shipped my car and furniture with West Coast Shipping. Received excellent service, and the container arrived to Berlin port on time.

mrg34
Mr G.
12/3/16

We expected the early arrival in Saudi Arabia but it still arrived late. The fact is, WCShipping had more than enough time and days to ship our car. Their reason is - port delays caused by congestion.

pierrel39
Pierre L.
12/3/16

Jon gave me the complete details about this shipping schedule. From time to time, I have been receiving status about the delivery. Although, there was a delay in arrival, I considered this not a big issue.

jackieh82
Jackie H.
12/3/16

It was an urgent car shipping to UAE. This company has shown how reliable they are. Because of this, our next shipping will be from this same company. They are expert in collecting and loading services.

nashm5
Nash M.
12/3/16

Our neighbor recommended West Coast Shipping to us. We tried this company and found their services fairly good.

balersi
BALERS I.
11/30/16

We will always remember West Coast because of the customer satisfaction I got. The shipping expertise they showed us is outstanding. I just want to thank Alex for this.

richardf149
Richard F.
11/30/16

Our business tie up with them has been pretty good for years. West Coast Shipping has been consistent in shipping our cars to Australia on time.

johnnyv14
Johnny V.
11/30/16

Cool and quick shipment from wcshipping.com.

We're so thankful to agent Anna for giving her best effort to ship our business car to Seoul, South Korea.

billyb134
Billy B.
11/30/16

I didn't have any experience before with this company. I just wanted to try WEST COAST SHIPPING from among the international shippers in New Jersey. So far, the services given to really met my standards. They're able to handle our 2 cars professionally. I'm looking forward to doing business again with WC next year.

majidh2
Majid H.
11/27/16

We've got instant quote from WEST COAST SHIPPING. Their price was the cheapest and it fit our very small budget. After comparing quotes, we decided to hire the services of WCS. Although price was very low, yet they rendered to us quality services.

tarekm4
Tarek M.
11/27/16

We are a car dealer and we often ship many cars to Saudi Arabia. Our shipment was offered reasonable insurance rates which are entirely different from other shipping providers. Their commitment to serve us for years makes us stick to their services. Thank you guys for the great job we've been receiving.

bethal
Betha L.
11/27/16

Though Singapore destination is on the other side of the globe, shipping delivery was fairly accomplished. Thanks to Alex for being helpful and accommodating. Overall, services are good.

frandsene
frandsen e.
11/27/16

This company got the best tracking system that's quick to give me updates. Veronica was also there to assist me right away and answer any questions. I'm one of the happy customers and will recommend WCS to my friends too.

Yes, but they are NOT TO BE TRUSTED. THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR CONTRACT

By Rivin B.
Questions? Get answers from the West Coast Shipping staff and other customers.

West Coast Shipping?