West Coast Shipping reviews

Tel: 510-236-3008

rivinb
1/25/19

I shipped my car with West Coast Shipping and they severely damaged my car during transit. When I complained they initially agreed to set my car right. Out of nowhere now after 6 months, they are coming up with a exclusion that was nowhere included in my policy. Alex Naumov agreed to fix the issue and now is backtracking from this.
If you have faced a similar issue, please contact me. I'm bringing a class action against WCS.

lizj43
Liz j.

Car Shipping to UAE
I have used west coast shipping to import a classic car to UAE and their service was very good. Alex was very helpful and have kept me updated on the full process since it was the first time i import a car. I highly recommend west coast shipping. they are very professional and reliable.

mariac313
Maria C.

Worth it!
Amazing staff! Not only did they provide some of the best pricing, but they even helped us get to the airport. I highly recommend this company!

jimk129
Jim K.

No Complaints
Friendly and professional! I've delivered many clients' cars to the care of West Coast Shipping and have always been satisfied. Look no further for your international vehicle shipping and freight needs.

samuela50
Samuel a.
4/12/18

Gud parking and customer service excellence
Is my third time using west coast shipping and I will recommend it to anyone in Ghana who want import car or goods from USA to Ghana.they park the car well in the container not like other shipping.all my three cars west coast ship to me were in the same condition as I bought.they also help in buying spare parts for all cars they ship.I like the way they inspect cars b4 shipment and email 100 pictures so you see ur car in detail even b4 it get to yu.

chrish507
chris h.
4/12/18

Brilliant first class shiping service
The guys at West Coast excelled themselves shipping my TR6 from California to England. Kept me informed throughout, good price and excellent service, Chris

julian42
Julia N.

Top shipping company
I used this firm for the transport and shipping to the Netherlands and I must say that they are very quick with shipping, fast response at questions. They have competitive rates also. Therefore I mailed them again for another 5 cars and also without any problems.

petera176
peter A.

Shipping vehicle out of NJ to England
Alex Naumov was VERY helpful and certainly did the business . He promptly replied to my emails and phone calls. He even arranged the carriage of my small fire truck from Tennessee to NJ. In contrast, the agent this side used by WCS, Hills, charged me nearly 750$ and all they did was shuffle the paper work, contracting out the actual unloading to a firm of handler who were very good. I would certainly recommend WCS with confidence, adding that Hills Shipping in England should be avoided if possible.

garyf111
Gary F.

Professional & Fast Service
Amin at West Coast Shipping has been very professional and schedules transportation quickly. Amin is very good at communicating and works diligiantly to get the job scheduled and completed in a timely matter.

melissad152
Melissa D.
4/12/18

Thank you Alex and your team!
We experienced excellent service when we shipped our toyota 4runner with West Coast Shipping from San Francisco to Vladivostok, Russia.
Very good communication, support through the whole process and a great result! Very happy customers!
Melissa and Derek Dikstaal

heatherz16
Heather Z.
4/12/18

WCshipping.com guaranteed my motorcycle would be picked up at the scheduled time. Jon's assistance was there. I left the unit and everything went on as ideally planned. My motorcycle arrived at the Germany port without delay.

sanc7
San C.
4/12/18

Great job from VERONICA. Quick pick up & transporting. I may not have shipping schedule anymore this year, but early next year I will get WCSHIPPING again.

nataliek46
Natalie K.
4/12/18

West Coast personnel are very professional and efficient. They arranged my boat shipping schedule smoothly. Their expertise proved it; we got good results from this shipment.

arnoldw23
ARNOLD W.
4/12/18

I didn't have any headaches with this shipment. Alex is a great guy and very dedicated. He delivered my motorcycle right to my door step.

louiseh63
Louise H.
4/12/18

Just got my car yesterday in Jordan. Although I've been hearing few negative reviews about WestCoast, I must say that their job was excellent. From start to end, the process was favorable.

kyliei1
Kylie I.
4/12/18

I recommend this shipping provider. The only issue I had with my car was the dirty windows. But overall, I find their services fairly good.

mikez33
Mike Z.
4/12/18

Jon was easy to work with and very polite. Our business car was in perfect condition when it arrived in Helsinki, Finland.

judithr67
Judith R.
4/12/18

The whole process was explained to me by Anna. Glad to see that no hassles encountered along the way. Even the bad weather didn't cause any problems. Thank you again to Anna.

israelg15
israel g.
4/12/18

Alex did everything good. West Coast logistics expertise makes them more competitive in the shipping industry. To date, this is the best international shipper I have ever worked with.

arthurw47
Arthur W.
4/12/18

My car didn't reach Denmark port on time. It was a long shipping time experience with West Coast Shipping.

maryh470
Mary H.
4/12/18

I got more savings by using West Coast Shipping. Quote was instant and it's the cheapest among the 5 quotes I got.

mattn58
Matt N.
4/12/18

I'm from New Zealand and WCS was referred to me by my friend. I tried their services and it was a great experience doing business with West Coast. I'm giving them 5 stars for their excellent job.

wrightg6
Wright G.
4/12/18

For a high end experience, with the best rates around, you can always count on the services of West Coast shipping.

abdulazizh
Abdulaziz H.
4/12/18

Ship delay caused my car to be delivered behind schedule. I feel what happened didn't result to the good services I expected from them.

quangc1
Quang C.
4/12/18

This is my second shipment from them and their commitment remains the same. Customer service is superb. Keep up the good work!

Yes, but they are NOT TO BE TRUSTED. THEY DO NOT HONOR THEIR CONTRACT

By Rivin B.
Questions? Get answers from the West Coast Shipping staff and other customers.

West Coast Shipping?