Review of Waterpik

cjahn@waterpik.com

4 reviews with 5 stars

miag29
9/4/18

So braces hurt. But the hardest part for me is flossing. Ugh. This makes every thing a million times easier! Instead of it taking 25 min for me to floss it takes only about 20 sec!!! I don't know what I would do without it(:

crystalf47
8/25/18

This company is actually local to me and I've toured one of their facilities! A lot of work goes into making sure their products are top notch and stay in great working condition for a long time. I can rely on these products to last my family and to do the job that they are meant to do and I can certainly appreciate that!

julies441
8/23/18

I used to have to deal with almost always having food stuck between my teeth or in places my toothbrush couldn't reach. I tried new toothbrushes and then decided that it wasn't my toothbrush that needed changed, I needed to upgrade my dental routine! I looked for good brands and then I came across Waterpik. Ever since I got it my teeth have been extremely clean! Not only is it easy to use but it makes it easier to have clean teeth with minimum effort.

taurianaw
8/12/18

Regular floss doesn't really cut it for me. It only gets out the big chunks and plaque and it can also be very painful since i have sensitive gums. The waterpik is the best thing ever. It gets out the tiniest gunk without a painful aftermath

Questions? Get answers from the Waterpik staff and other customers.

Waterpik?