Review of Watch Warehouse

1,922 reviews with 4 stars

patw162
Pat W.
5/17/19

The pen that I ordered looks beautiful, but the quality is not what it once was. It's lighter, almost like a typical ball point pen, and the mechanism doesn't have the usual smooth operation of Mont Blanc.

mohammedr30
Mohammed R.
5/8/19

CC payment should be easier, had 3 declined transaction because the card details could not be verified accurately

cynthiar122
Cynthia R.
5/5/19

The savings over this product on other internet seller sites is unbeatable. The product is lovely and authentic. There was a slight hiccup with a miscommunication before the order shipped. It was cleared up cordially and professionally by a site representative. Overall, I would do business with this seller again.

angiep70
Angie P.
4/1/19

Ordered 2 of exact same item but they arrived with different labeling. Made me nervous that item could be fake.

courtneyc117
Courtney C.
11/21/18

Good service. Product arrived as advertised. My husband didn't like it, so I'm sending it back, but I would use WW again.

robertg742
ROBERT G.
11/15/18

GOOD EASY TO SIGN IN FILL OUT FORMS one of my best on line purchase and on time. five star.

brado14
Brad O.
11/7/18

Just placed order, so I won't know how satisfied I am until I receive my watch. So far, the last five minutes have been okay.

adamk77
Adam K.
10/14/18

Was easy, and great price. Beat Amazon hands down. Just waiting for my order, super excited for my purchase

deborahk143
Deborah K.
9/22/18

Please confirm with total purchase cost including tax and tracking number. Do not see it yet. Thank you

markg483
MARK G.
7/30/18

shopping experience was great, however my Diesel watch's chronograph does not work properly. I've done all the resets etc. but the second hand will not go past the 15 second mark.

Please advise if there is something I can do to fix this.

Mark

vich3
VIC H.
6/4/18

I signed up for the “Premier Club” and though I was going to receive a $20 discount code, but never received one.

deana51
Dean A.
3/23/18

There were not enough pictures of the product to help me make my purchase decision. I hope the medium is the right size. If not, may need to exchange and upgrade for a large.

johnc1417
John C.
3/12/18

Had several coupon codes to try and none of them would work. It seems that my purchase should be applicable but kept receiving errors. Also, no estimated or guarenteed date of arrival provided when selecting shipping options.

jenniferg305
Jennifer G.
1/2/18

I ordered two pens at two different times. For the 1st one, I ended at the UPS store standing outside for over an hour to get my package. The second one I paid 2day shipping and it arrived today. I needed them for gifts on Dec 31st. Needless to say, I am very disappointed with the delivery time on both occasions. The second one, as stated, I had to pay extra for the shipping.

On the positive note, the products are good. Will I shop with them again, the clear answer is no as the delivery is very undependable.

clintonm23
Clinton M.
12/27/17

Payment didn't work had to sign up to PayPal, international shipping didn't work, had to use a forwarding service which added to the cost.
Item arrived very quickly and exactly as described.

christinad85
Christina D.
12/19/17

Easy to order, customer service was available when I called. Merchant assured me the products were 100% authentic. Will confirm upon receipt.

guyd39
Guy D.
11/30/17

No bad but your should improve photography of watches. Yes that will cost you more money but you are making it. G. Desmond

jaked68
Jake D.
6/29/17

The amount of information provided on the site is satisfying. However, there isn't much information included for consumers who are interested on buying in bulk.

petera166
Peter A.
6/29/17

My email is papafox38@gmail.com and I don't intend to change it! Please work with me and accept my email preference.

erinf51
Erin F.
6/29/17

A bit confusing about international shipping cost. but pretty easy and quick. glad you had the watch i wanted :)

lulym1
Luly M.
6/29/17

watch warehouse eems like a great place to buy nice watches so far. Its my first time, so we'll see if the watch is authentic and if they stand behind their 30 day money back guarantee

nyc4
NY C.
6/29/17

quick and easy ordering, delivered on-time.

watchband is too small, returning the item, probably for exchange.

cwc1
Cw C.
6/29/17

Fast & safe purchase with just few clicks.
Most importantly, you are assured that the products are genuine and authentic.

simong54
Simon G.
6/29/17

Pictures of products are a bit average. Ideally have more pictures of each product including close ups in higher resolution.

svetod
Sveto D.
6/29/17

Quick and easy. Couldn´t use paypal checkout though.. It did not log in to the paypal website?

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?