Review of Watch Warehouse

1,910 reviews with 3 stars

germaacutenv
Germaacuten V.
4/15/19

Would not accept my initial payment method but still withheld my funds. Still waiting on my funds to clear.

anonymousv401
anonymous V.
3/31/19

product was as stated Shipping was a nightmare! I will NEVER use UPS for personal business and I recommend you find another shipper whenever possible

jkerbyz
JKerby Z.
12/12/18

Need a better selection of Tag Heuer Men's Watches, somewhat limited, but price is excellent. I am not sure if it was your website to just me but it flip flopped the billing and shipping address and didn't go through which resulted in me having to fill out everything 4 different times... I almost gave up. Also, you should offer sizing, engraving, and why am I paying sales Tax? I am not in the state you are in I believe...

faridl1
Farid L.
12/4/18

I had problems checking out the item. I tried checking out the item since last night and i only managed to get it through this morning.

robertb1336
Robert B.
11/19/18

Your add states that you have free shipping and ship anywhere in the United States (US). Alaska is in the United States. If you charge for shipping to Alaska, that is fine, but you should indicate that when people order from your website.

alissae1
Alissa E.
10/12/18

I signed up for mailing under the pretense that I would have $20 off my purchase. My email was known at the checkout, but I had recovered no such discount. This is a very bad experience and makes you feel tricked. While $20 is not a significant discount, not having it applied when you expect to after subscribing for mailing subscription that you won’t want to receive is just enough to provide a poor experience

jeremys145
Jeremy S.
5/18/18

I tried to use ApplePay and it said it accepted it but then I had to add the card .Please do not charge me twice.

ginaa30
GINA A.
2/4/18

Great price ..authentic beautiful piece and at an unbeatable price my husband loves his watch ..And fast on time delivery ..!! Will shop here a lot !!

sophieh40
Sophie H.
12/21/17

Had a question about shipping, but couldn’t get an answer when I called the listed phone number. Also couldn’t find where the terms and conditions were shown that I had to agree to to place the order. Very anxious to get it by Christmas (I previously ordered from another site, who said guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24 but sent me an email today saying it wouldn’t arrive for 4-6 weeks), and your site said it was ready to ship and that there was free next day delivery for orders over $400, so I hope that does indeed mean that it will arrive tomorrow or Saturday (Sunday would also be okay if the ‘signature required’ was waived, as we will not be home all day). If, for any reason, the watch will not arrive before Christmas, could you please let me know immediately? Thank you.

davidh826
David H.
10/30/17

I sent you an email about the very high delivery charges charged by FedEx which came to twice as much as originally indicated.

seanh150
Sean H.
6/29/17

Entering state in billing/shipping address was required to complete check out even if its not marked as required or really applicable for my country, only got feedback on the last step of the checkout and needed to go back and forth the checkout steps. It would be more convenient to validate address on that step. Also, additional 10 shipping charge for the free gift was not really confidence inspiring for me.

stormyt3
Stormy T.
6/29/17

walterf14
Walter F.
12/9/16

ive ordered the same watch over three times and my order keeps getting cancelled, here should be a percentage off when that occurs, this is just my opinion, I began to shop here and acully recommended a couple of others to shop here

timw201
Tim W.
12/3/16

The item description had all the information that I was looking for but at the end of the transaction the website did not tell me a date but I can expect my package.

chantelles12
Chantelle S.
11/29/15

For some reason when I was going to pay through PayPal it increased the purchase amount by £5 more. Not a problem tho as paid via card

richf30
Rich F.
10/26/15

Good service.. but im annoyed that the shipping cost was included with the item price, so i had to pay with my customs pretty much.

pg66
P G.
6/23/15

philippek1
Philippe K.
1/11/15

Order first got refused due to having no state filled in, while this was not mandatory and is outside of the US not relevant. I could not adjust this easy, but had to start over again. User unfriendly process.

sirg3
Sir G.
11/1/14

I think you should inform buyers if they buy over the weekend that the office is closed and does not ship until the Monday (maybe you do and I simply didn't see it)

It would be good if you could inform customers that they also need to pay towards the courier costs (the duty of course that is clear ) i.e. delivery and releasing from customs.

1.9K additional ratings and reviews were submitted through Shopper Approved, but only the most recent reviews above 100 characters are displayed.

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?