Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

gabrielw19
Gabriel W.
6/29/17

I haven't had a chance to actually open the package and look at the product, as I am out of the country for a couple of weeks. But so far, the experience all good, found the item I was looking for, reasonable price, easy check-out and prompt delivery.

tsvetoslavs
Tsvetoslav S.
6/29/17

No problems,delivery was in time,only thing is there is too much charges from custom,otherwise great watch and service.

charlesd105
Charles D.
6/29/17

Timely delivery,and am loving my new time piece....I will definitely be purchasing another wrist watch soon

lancew39
Lance W.
6/29/17

Simple easy to order, product is great just what I was expecting delivery was a disaster... Not delivered by FedEx when expected had to wait an additional 3 days ... Not happy!

sophallv
Sophall V.
6/29/17

I have received great product with a reasonable prices for my watches and I plan to order even more next time from your store... the product is good, the shipping is fast and the customers service did have a great response to all my questions.

mariab249
maria b.
6/29/17

wow, just had the watch I wanted at a fantastic price but didn't expect to pay an extra £20 for delivery and then an additional £65 tax.

magomeds
Magomed S.
6/29/17

Everything lookes quite proffesional, there is a posssibility to proceed a checkout with paypal which is great and I am satisfied so far with the shopping experience I've got.

al113
A L.
6/29/17

Had to pay extra £30 to DHL for import fees? Not sure why this couldn't have been anticipated at point of sale. Otherwise service and product fine.

jyes
Jye s.
6/29/17

So far the process has been quick and fast, just waiting on how long the shipping will take now! this site is the best by far I've come across.

philipm117
Philip M.
6/29/17

Good experience - shipping a little expensive. Can I make a suggestion?

Check out the Chrome autofill as your parameters are slightly in the wrong place:

seanh150
Sean H.
6/29/17

Entering state in billing/shipping address was required to complete check out even if its not marked as required or really applicable for my country, only got feedback on the last step of the checkout and needed to go back and forth the checkout steps. It would be more convenient to validate address on that step. Also, additional 10 shipping charge for the free gift was not really confidence inspiring for me.

robertc597
Robert C.
6/29/17

Best price all around. Why pay more when WatchWarehouse offers the same quality product at a lower price and with free shipping?
Update: Received my watch on time, excelent packaging and presentation. Will definitely stop here first the next time I'm buying a watch. Very happy, and the watch a Seiko 5 is working great too!

marianaa7
Mariana A.
6/29/17

The website is great and easy to navigate, which helped me make up my mind that much faster. Ordering was fast and simple.

However since I am living abroad for the moment I had trouble with the shipping. I had not noticed that the some export fees were not included in the price I had paid. I called customer service to find out how much these fees would amount to ($20 would be acceptable, but $100 would be out of the question) and the lady who answered was very unhelpful, answering with a curt "I don't know" to my question... I told her that if that was the case I wanted to cancel my order, which she proceeded to do whithout even attempting to convince me otherwise.
I had to place my order again and ship it to my address in the US, which was an unnecessary hassle. I also now have to wait until I come back home to see my watch.

Overall I love the site and I would definitely shop here again but I do NOT recommend it to anyone OUTSIDE America.

jacobc68
Jacob C.
6/29/17

So far easy and fast. Now just wait for the hardest part, the shipping to France... Will tell you more in 2 to 5 days!

elizabethc272
Elizabeth C.
6/29/17

Just an issue with my cc bc I've not shopped here before. They're just being careful - thanks so much for holding my info for the few hours it took me to get the time to figure out what was stalling my payment!

michaeln249
Michael N.
6/29/17

At first what I wanted was not available but they emailed me and I wa ps able to exchange for something else. Wallet got here on time. Great experience!

charlesb285
Charles B.
6/29/17

Excellent merchandise + experience of Watch Warehouse. Courier did not deliver due to their poor systems re tax collection. Item collected from DHL warehouse by me.

richf30
Rich F.
6/29/17

Good service.. but im annoyed that the shipping cost was included with the item price, so i had to pay with my customs pretty much.

allanz1
Allan Z.
6/29/17

Before buying, I did my homework and read reviews of WW across other sites. The majority of reviews were very favourable but there were a few negative ones, though reading the reviews in detail and the responses from WW, I concluded that the customers were being unreasonable and decided to go ahead with my WW purchase. Well my experience was 100% good. The product arrived in less than 48 hours (from US to Switzerland!) and it is in perfect condition, with all the guarantees of authenticity and I must say Im completely convinced it is genuine, despite the great price i got on it. So I personally will buy from WW again and I will recommend the site to my family because Im that happy with the service. Thanks guys!

sophallv1
Sophall V.
6/29/17

delivering was fast... and the quality of products are very good... I already bought a few time already, and I am very satisfied with all the quality of their products.

josephh251
Joseph H.
6/29/17

Thank you for the quick response... I will surely purchase anytime soon... Hope this good company will always give the best customer service... Thank you again...

jingq
Jing Q.
6/29/17

I had to try 4x to get the shipping address right - as I key in the province under the address line and chose city in the required field. Hope nothing goes wrong with my delivery.

chantelles12
Chantelle S.
6/29/17

For some reason when I was going to pay through PayPal it increased the purchase amount by £5 more. Not a problem tho as paid via card

sanjays48
SANJAY S.
6/29/17

Good pricing, great choices and easy to navigate to required product. Absolutely GENUINE PRODUCT AND SEALED PACKAGING. I am surely going to be a regular customer... THANK YOU

mojoc3
Mojo C.
6/29/17

pretty straight forward, good to ship internationally and accept non US credit cards, shipment arrived within 3 days in Dubai, I was impressed by the speed and will certainly with WatchWarehouse again

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?