Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

lesl9
Les L.
2/6/16

DHL courier kept sending email notifications that my parcel would arrive and it didn't - four days in row.

glendac30
Glenda C.
2/4/16

Called customer service inquiring about a watch and they were very helpful and very nice to talk to, was very happy with the service they provided me.

Received my two Tissot watches and they were in perfect condition, I even went over therm with a magnifier looking for flaws and scratches and they are perfect. Highly recommend and will order from again.

svetod
Sveto D.
1/25/16

Quick and easy. Couldn´t use paypal checkout though.. It did not log in to the paypal website?

bobp55
Bob P.
1/24/16

I originally intended to rate 5 stars. The 2 was an error. Appreciate the coupon and service. Will reorder soon. Thanks.

charlesb285
Charles B.
12/20/15

Excellent merchandise + experience of Watch Warehouse. Courier did not deliver due to their poor systems re tax collection. Item collected from DHL warehouse by me.

michaeln249
Michael N.
12/14/15

At first what I wanted was not available but they emailed me and I wa ps able to exchange for something else. Wallet got here on time. Great experience!

jacobc68
Jacob C.
12/14/15

So far easy and fast. Now just wait for the hardest part, the shipping to France... Will tell you more in 2 to 5 days!

elizabethc272
Elizabeth C.
12/8/15

Just an issue with my cc bc I've not shopped here before. They're just being careful - thanks so much for holding my info for the few hours it took me to get the time to figure out what was stalling my payment!

chantelles12
Chantelle S.
11/29/15

For some reason when I was going to pay through PayPal it increased the purchase amount by £5 more. Not a problem tho as paid via card

phylism2
Phylis M.
11/27/15

Read a few negative reviews online but decided to proceed with order anyway as particular watch I want is out of stock in two other retailers and I want to make sure I have it to give my boyfriend for Christmas. Ordering process is quick and easy and got Black Friday discount which I really wasn't expecting. Hopefully it arrives soon in excellent condition so I can relax about Christmas!

donnag172
Donna G.
11/23/15

I found exactly what I was looking for and check- out was simple. Your website is very easy to navigate!

jingq
Jing Q.
11/19/15

I had to try 4x to get the shipping address right - as I key in the province under the address line and chose city in the required field. Hope nothing goes wrong with my delivery.

sanjays48
SANJAY S.
11/18/15

Good pricing, great choices and easy to navigate to required product. Absolutely GENUINE PRODUCT AND SEALED PACKAGING. I am surely going to be a regular customer... THANK YOU

mojoc3
Mojo C.
11/16/15

pretty straight forward, good to ship internationally and accept non US credit cards, shipment arrived within 3 days in Dubai, I was impressed by the speed and will certainly with WatchWarehouse again

allanz1
Allan Z.
10/27/15

Before buying, I did my homework and read reviews of WW across other sites. The majority of reviews were very favourable but there were a few negative ones, though reading the reviews in detail and the responses from WW, I concluded that the customers were being unreasonable and decided to go ahead with my WW purchase. Well my experience was 100% good. The product arrived in less than 48 hours (from US to Switzerland!) and it is in perfect condition, with all the guarantees of authenticity and I must say Im completely convinced it is genuine, despite the great price i got on it. So I personally will buy from WW again and I will recommend the site to my family because Im that happy with the service. Thanks guys!

sophallv1
Sophall V.
10/26/15

delivering was fast... and the quality of products are very good... I already bought a few time already, and I am very satisfied with all the quality of their products.

richf30
Rich F.
10/26/15

Good service.. but im annoyed that the shipping cost was included with the item price, so i had to pay with my customs pretty much.

josephh251
Joseph H.
10/22/15

Thank you for the quick response... I will surely purchase anytime soon... Hope this good company will always give the best customer service... Thank you again...

mariab249
maria b.
9/22/15

wow, just had the watch I wanted at a fantastic price but didn't expect to pay an extra £20 for delivery and then an additional £65 tax.

marianaa7
Mariana A.
9/12/15

The website is great and easy to navigate, which helped me make up my mind that much faster. Ordering was fast and simple.

However since I am living abroad for the moment I had trouble with the shipping. I had not noticed that the some export fees were not included in the price I had paid. I called customer service to find out how much these fees would amount to ($20 would be acceptable, but $100 would be out of the question) and the lady who answered was very unhelpful, answering with a curt "I don't know" to my question... I told her that if that was the case I wanted to cancel my order, which she proceeded to do whithout even attempting to convince me otherwise.
I had to place my order again and ship it to my address in the US, which was an unnecessary hassle. I also now have to wait until I come back home to see my watch.

Overall I love the site and I would definitely shop here again but I do NOT recommend it to anyone OUTSIDE America.

tsvetoslavs
Tsvetoslav S.
9/1/15

No problems,delivery was in time,only thing is there is too much charges from custom,otherwise great watch and service.

lancew39
Lance W.
8/26/15

Simple easy to order, product is great just what I was expecting delivery was a disaster... Not delivered by FedEx when expected had to wait an additional 3 days ... Not happy!

charlesd105
Charles D.
8/25/15

Timely delivery,and am loving my new time piece....I will definitely be purchasing another wrist watch soon

sophallv
Sophall V.
8/11/15

I have received great product with a reasonable prices for my watches and I plan to order even more next time from your store... the product is good, the shipping is fast and the customers service did have a great response to all my questions.

philipm117
Philip M.
6/26/15

Good experience - shipping a little expensive. Can I make a suggestion?

Check out the Chrome autofill as your parameters are slightly in the wrong place:

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?