Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

reggier16
Reggie R.
6/29/17

Was late on a gift and working at the same time. Ordered this watch on Sunday and it made it Tuesday morning . Rite in time for valentine.

dannyk44
Danny K.
6/29/17

I love this watch and it was hard to locate. Watch Warehouse had it in stock and promptly sent it. I love this purchase so much that I ordered a second watch from Watch Warehouse.

benjaminc80
Benjamin C.
6/29/17

Great service. The Montblanc Great Characters Edition fountain pen I bought came in perfect condition, contrary to other sellers. The pen selected with care without a single flaw, including the box, sleeve etc. Superb packing, quick delivery. I recommend to use Watch Warehouse for the purchases.

anna88
Ann A.
6/29/17

seems very good value, hope the watch arrives soon
Very disappointed to have to chose courier I ended up paying extra 53 in tax

pg66
P G.
6/29/17

Entering state in billing/shipping address was required to complete check out even if its not marked as required or really applicable for my country, only got feedback on the last step of the checkout and needed to go back and forth the checkout steps. It would be more convenient to validate address on that step. Also, additional 10 shipping charge for the free gift was not really confidence inspiring for me.

nyc4
NY C.
6/29/17

quick and easy ordering, delivered on-time.

watchband is too small, returning the item, probably for exchange.

cwc1
Cw C.
6/29/17

Fast & safe purchase with just few clicks.
Most importantly, you are assured that the products are genuine and authentic.

simong54
Simon G.
6/29/17

Pictures of products are a bit average. Ideally have more pictures of each product including close ups in higher resolution.

svetod
Sveto D.
6/29/17

Quick and easy. Couldn´t use paypal checkout though.. It did not log in to the paypal website?

bobp55
Bob P.
6/29/17

I originally intended to rate 5 stars. The 2 was an error. Appreciate the coupon and service. Will reorder soon. Thanks.

kernc1
Kern C.
6/29/17

I have to enter my credit card details twice. Please kindly confirm that I have not paid twice for one order. Thank you v much.

lonnier13
Lonnie R.
6/29/17

Fast delivery, but was shocked to see and hear that I had to pay more for it to get released out of Auckland
Just had to pay an extra $160 would of liked for it to be added in the final price

bobk119
Bob K.
6/29/17

This is my third order with the company in a month....the MOST REPUTABLE online company I've dealt with in years.

lesl9
Les L.
6/29/17

DHL courier kept sending email notifications that my parcel would arrive and it didn't - four days in row.

glendac30
Glenda C.
6/29/17

Called customer service inquiring about a watch and they were very helpful and very nice to talk to, was very happy with the service they provided me.

Received my two Tissot watches and they were in perfect condition, I even went over therm with a magnifier looking for flaws and scratches and they are perfect. Highly recommend and will order from again.

bryank47
Bryan K.
6/29/17

Seems legit, great price for a set of cufflinks I have wanted for a while. Hopefully everything arrives as advertised- brand new complete with box, etc.

marcom89
Marco M.
6/29/17

Friendly page.. Good pictures & info.. Greatly suprised with the Price discounts..
I bought a "cheap" watch to prove experience (I live out of the states, meaning that I have to check for more factor when purchasing online).. looking forward to buy more expensive watches in the future (if everything goes well with this purchase).

timw201
Tim W.
6/29/17

The item description had all the information that I was looking for but at the end of the transaction the website did not tell me a date but I can expect my package.

walterf14
Walter F.
6/29/17

ive ordered the same watch over three times and my order keeps getting cancelled, here should be a percentage off when that occurs, this is just my opinion, I began to shop here and acully recommended a couple of others to shop here

beverlyw72
beverly w.
6/29/17

Very satisfied with the total order, customer service professional and order came right on time I love it and I would definitely recommend It too family and friends.

olajumoker
Olajumoke R.
6/29/17

Easy to navigate back and forth on the website. Nice shopping experience. Hopefully the recipient will like it!

mistib1
misti B.
6/29/17

didn't have what i really wanted and neither did Montblanc so I came back here and ordered my second choice. I'm still going to get the Classique solitaire just as soon as someone has it in stock

maryg292
Mary G.
6/29/17

This was my first experience and I was happy with the service, what I found a bit unfair is the extra cost for the transit to be received in 3 days when I live in Malta and still took me a week to receive the item. Maybe you can arrange that.

Thanks

jeffh211
Jeff H.
6/29/17

I bought an Omega watch on ebay via PayPal and saw that the seller was WatchWarehouse. I was not familiar with that seller so I googled them and went on their website. To my surprise, the watch I bought on ebay was selling for $885 less than what I paid. I called WatchWarehouse, not knowing what to expect. I spoke to a young (she sounded young) woman (Abby) who immediately understood why I was a bit upset. She put me on hold and to my surprise, and pleasure, she said that my PayPal account will be credited the $885. Sure enough, one day later, I got an email from PayPal stating that WatchWarehouse had issued the credit.I should mention that on the next day, WatchWarehouse had corrected the price to match ebay's.
Will I ever purchase from WatchWarehouse again? You betcha! Did I receive World Class service? You betcha! Thank you WatchWarehouse and thank you Abby!

janism18
Janis M.
6/29/17

Very accurate description of the item..fast shipping..im thinking of placing an order again soon..thanks

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?