Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

sirg3
Sir G.
6/29/17

I think you should inform buyers if they buy over the weekend that the office is closed and does not ship until the Monday (maybe you do and I simply didn't see it)

It would be good if you could inform customers that they also need to pay towards the courier costs (the duty of course that is clear ) i.e. delivery and releasing from customs.

willabellet
Willabelle T.
6/29/17

Delivery time to Singapore was faster than expected, the watch received is extremely gorgeous, in its original box and authencity card. Was given a free Wenger Swiss Army knife and a very smooth-to-write ball point pen along with my order! Really love how Watch Warehouse is so prompt with orders. Hassle free experience, thank you watch warehouse! Will definitely be back for more!

jm294
J M.
6/29/17

Everything is fine and nice and smooth with my transaction, no negative comment. I'm happy with it :)

cheryld89
Cheryl D.
6/29/17

WatchWarehouse is the BEST! Abby has been so helpful and accommodating to my needs. I will definitely be back for more. Discounts like this are few!

annalisag2
Annalisa G.
6/29/17

I was very happy with the services I received! But when I got the product it was not what I expected the color was not right and I had to return it. But I must say this company and it employees are very help full. I will surly be shopping with you all again. Thank you for your time.

Annalisa Gobin

billw219
Bill W.

good so far
actually spoke with a live person before placing order
hopefully shipping will be prompt

rs232
R S.
6/29/17

Extremely happy with the shopping experience, I would give 6 stars if only it is possible :)
I am extremely happy with the watch! :)

chandrag6
Chandra G.
6/29/17

Its easy to buy and the best part is, Free Shipping and no Sales Tax... which reduced my cost by ~20% vs a store.

cd165
C D.
6/29/17

The rep and the service is very pleasant and helpful on the custom charges matter.

To further better the service, it would be helpful if watchwarehouse would display the approximate amount of how much buyers need to pay for international orders (custom charges)

serbestm
Serbest M.
6/29/17

Got my order in four days free of charge. Wrapped super nice. Would have liked a lighter color strap. The experience with watch warehouse? Great.

garyr129
Gary R.
6/29/17

I had a great shopping experience. The watch I bought was a Tissot spot it was new authentic and I'm very happy with it.

michaeld400
Michael D.
6/29/17

Wow! User friendly, quick reply and amazing watch and pen! Could not bit the price anywhere I shopped on line or in stores!
Ship on time...Thanks!

sarahl174
Sarah L.
6/29/17

Great price and online reviews. Watch delivered extremely quickly and in perfect condition exactly as advertised! Will definitely use WatchWarehouse again. Thank you!

reggier16
Reggie R.
6/29/17

Was late on a gift and working at the same time. Ordered this watch on Sunday and it made it Tuesday morning . Rite in time for valentine.

dannyk44
Danny K.
6/29/17

I love this watch and it was hard to locate. Watch Warehouse had it in stock and promptly sent it. I love this purchase so much that I ordered a second watch from Watch Warehouse.

benjaminc80
Benjamin C.
6/29/17

Great service. The Montblanc Great Characters Edition fountain pen I bought came in perfect condition, contrary to other sellers. The pen selected with care without a single flaw, including the box, sleeve etc. Superb packing, quick delivery. I recommend to use Watch Warehouse for the purchases.

anna88
Ann A.
6/29/17

seems very good value, hope the watch arrives soon
Very disappointed to have to chose courier I ended up paying extra 53 in tax

pg66
P G.
6/29/17

Entering state in billing/shipping address was required to complete check out even if its not marked as required or really applicable for my country, only got feedback on the last step of the checkout and needed to go back and forth the checkout steps. It would be more convenient to validate address on that step. Also, additional 10 shipping charge for the free gift was not really confidence inspiring for me.

nyc4
NY C.
6/29/17

quick and easy ordering, delivered on-time.

watchband is too small, returning the item, probably for exchange.

cwc1
Cw C.
6/29/17

Fast & safe purchase with just few clicks.
Most importantly, you are assured that the products are genuine and authentic.

simong54
Simon G.
6/29/17

Pictures of products are a bit average. Ideally have more pictures of each product including close ups in higher resolution.

svetod
Sveto D.
6/29/17

Quick and easy. Couldn´t use paypal checkout though.. It did not log in to the paypal website?

bobp55
Bob P.
6/29/17

I originally intended to rate 5 stars. The 2 was an error. Appreciate the coupon and service. Will reorder soon. Thanks.

kernc1
Kern C.
6/29/17

I have to enter my credit card details twice. Please kindly confirm that I have not paid twice for one order. Thank you v much.

lonnier13
Lonnie R.
6/29/17

Fast delivery, but was shocked to see and hear that I had to pay more for it to get released out of Auckland
Just had to pay an extra $160 would of liked for it to be added in the final price

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?