Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

petera166
Peter A.
6/29/17

My email is papafox38@gmail.com and I don't intend to change it! Please work with me and accept my email preference.

johna970
john A.
6/29/17

Thank you! Product arrived quickly and exactly as described. Highly recommend buying from this particular seller. A++

michaelg537
Michael G.
6/29/17

I almost didn't order this from you due to some reviews I've read. I hope they were false. If my experience is what your website tells me to expect I will give you a glowing review.

I am amending this comment now that I have received my order: this place is great!

erinf51
Erin F.
6/29/17

A bit confusing about international shipping cost. but pretty easy and quick. glad you had the watch i wanted :)

toddd52
Todd D.
6/29/17

seems very good value, hope the watch arrives soon
Very disappointed to have to chose courier I ended up paying extra 53 in tax

ernesty2
Ernest Y.
6/29/17

I am very satisfied with my purchase of a Luminox Deep Sea 1500 from WatchWarehouse.com. The purchasing and delivery process was very fast and confirmations, pre-shipping communications and notifications were timely and very helpful.

I would like to ask if you can source some watched for the visually impaired -talking watches- in the same quality and style as your other offerings. My wife is legally blind and is always looking for a new timepiece.

edreesa
Edrees A.
6/29/17

Fast and easy! It said it would take 8 days for delivery but came in 2! Very satisfied and my girlfriend loved the watch

stevend150
Steven D.
6/29/17

I have accidentally ordered the wrong Pen from Amazon and the staff have been great at helping me to get the correct Pen.

lulym1
Luly M.
6/29/17

watch warehouse eems like a great place to buy nice watches so far. Its my first time, so we'll see if the watch is authentic and if they stand behind their 30 day money back guarantee

andrewv67
Andrew V.
6/29/17

Easy to use website, able to make changes. Have since contacted customer service to make an exchange, waiting for resolution.

desireel18
Desiree L.
6/29/17

Order Montblanc Tribute ballpoint for a graduation gift. No lie, I'm sort of nervous about the purchase because I've never spent this much money on an online purchase. The site is great and I hope the pen is everything they promise.. Authentic, new, with original Montblanc packaging and serial numbers... I can't wait to get it and I will update this review once I receive it....

courtneym119
Courtney M.
6/29/17

Watch was beautiful. It was an Armani watch I purchased for a Valentine's Day gift I gave my boyfriend. Received order on time with no issues. Came with Certificate of Authenticity. I price shopped prior to ordering the watch and Watchwarehouse provided the best price, warranties, and even included free gifts. Would definitely buy my next watch from here.

sirg3
Sir G.
6/29/17

I think you should inform buyers if they buy over the weekend that the office is closed and does not ship until the Monday (maybe you do and I simply didn't see it)

It would be good if you could inform customers that they also need to pay towards the courier costs (the duty of course that is clear ) i.e. delivery and releasing from customs.

willabellet
Willabelle T.
6/29/17

Delivery time to Singapore was faster than expected, the watch received is extremely gorgeous, in its original box and authencity card. Was given a free Wenger Swiss Army knife and a very smooth-to-write ball point pen along with my order! Really love how Watch Warehouse is so prompt with orders. Hassle free experience, thank you watch warehouse! Will definitely be back for more!

jm294
J M.
6/29/17

Everything is fine and nice and smooth with my transaction, no negative comment. I'm happy with it :)

cheryld89
Cheryl D.
6/29/17

WatchWarehouse is the BEST! Abby has been so helpful and accommodating to my needs. I will definitely be back for more. Discounts like this are few!

annalisag2
Annalisa G.
6/29/17

I was very happy with the services I received! But when I got the product it was not what I expected the color was not right and I had to return it. But I must say this company and it employees are very help full. I will surly be shopping with you all again. Thank you for your time.

Annalisa Gobin

billw219
Bill W.

good so far
actually spoke with a live person before placing order
hopefully shipping will be prompt

rs232
R S.
6/29/17

Extremely happy with the shopping experience, I would give 6 stars if only it is possible :)
I am extremely happy with the watch! :)

chandrag6
Chandra G.
6/29/17

Its easy to buy and the best part is, Free Shipping and no Sales Tax... which reduced my cost by ~20% vs a store.

cd165
C D.
6/29/17

The rep and the service is very pleasant and helpful on the custom charges matter.

To further better the service, it would be helpful if watchwarehouse would display the approximate amount of how much buyers need to pay for international orders (custom charges)

serbestm
Serbest M.
6/29/17

Got my order in four days free of charge. Wrapped super nice. Would have liked a lighter color strap. The experience with watch warehouse? Great.

garyr129
Gary R.
6/29/17

I had a great shopping experience. The watch I bought was a Tissot spot it was new authentic and I'm very happy with it.

michaeld400
Michael D.
6/29/17

Wow! User friendly, quick reply and amazing watch and pen! Could not bit the price anywhere I shopped on line or in stores!
Ship on time...Thanks!

sarahl174
Sarah L.
6/29/17

Great price and online reviews. Watch delivered extremely quickly and in perfect condition exactly as advertised! Will definitely use WatchWarehouse again. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?