Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

lendelf
Lendel F.
12/18/17

Just a great customer experience
Everything's was under control
I highly recommand watchwarehouse !!!

clintonm23
Clinton M.
12/15/17

Payment didn't work had to sign up to PayPal, international shipping didn't work, had to use a forwarding service which added to the cost.
Item arrived very quickly and exactly as described.

arianneg2
Arianne G.
12/15/17

Best prices available from an online retailer for the Mont Blanc pen for the holidays. Easy payment processing and communication on delivery. Will definitely check back for future purchases.

christinad85
Christina D.
12/11/17

Easy to order, customer service was available when I called. Merchant assured me the products were 100% authentic. Will confirm upon receipt.

mikel478
mike L.
11/30/17

Great product for a reasonable price. Great warranty and I look forward to many great years with my Luminox.

guyd39
Guy D.
11/22/17

No bad but your should improve photography of watches. Yes that will cost you more money but you are making it. G. Desmond

travisl31
Travis L.
11/21/17

So far my shopping experience has been excellent, after placed my order I a confirmation within minutes.

erich206
Eric H.
11/14/17

Great price, easy checkout. Just ordered a watch, but so far the experience has been very positive. Would order again.

gillym1
Gilly M.
11/10/17

Bought a pair of Ray Bans and a watch, could not be more satisfied. Searched around, on line and in stores and found the best prices here! Both came in brand new, authentic in sealed box items. I chose the free shipment and the order came in on time. Excellent customer service!

davidh826
David H.
10/30/17

I sent you an email about the very high delivery charges charged by FedEx which came to twice as much as originally indicated.

michaell218
Michael L.
10/26/17

Wow.....Finally Great shopping experience! Brand New in Box and warranty for a Rose Gold Michael Kors watch and Montblanc man wallet at prices I could not find anywhere....Not on Amazon...Not on E bay....Nowhere. On-time shipping and friendly follow up customer service to make sure I was happy make this a 5 stars for me. Thank you ....Waiting for my Christmas shopping here.

debbiey14
Debbie Y.
10/22/17

Was an excellent shopping experience. Unfortunately the watch didn't fit right on my wrist so have sent it back for a refund. I will definitely recommend and shop again through watch warehouse!

patl97
Pat L.
7/13/17

Very, very good overall. Great price and product. Absolutely superb packaging, perhaps the best I have ever seen. Also, very secure charge review. I recommend WatchWarehouse.

benjaminl55
benjamin l.
7/7/17

needed to call customer support after some confusion with order. they straightened out right away. gives me confidence the product delivered will meet my expectations.

deirdrel6
Deirdre L.
7/3/17

2nd watch I've ordered from watch warehouse and again service and product were fantastic. Great savings.

toddd52
Todd D.

seems very good value, hope the watch arrives soon
Very disappointed to have to chose courier I ended up paying extra 53 in tax

seanh150
Sean H.
6/29/17

Entering state in billing/shipping address was required to complete check out even if its not marked as required or really applicable for my country, only got feedback on the last step of the checkout and needed to go back and forth the checkout steps. It would be more convenient to validate address on that step. Also, additional 10 shipping charge for the free gift was not really confidence inspiring for me.

stormyt3

Very disappointed to have to chose courier I ended up paying extra 53 in tax

andrewm405
ANDREW M.
6/21/17

I can't stop shopping now, the price is totally great and unbelievably irresistible! This is going to be for my friend I hope he likes it! =) The website is easy to use may it be via phone or PC

lynetteb28
Lynette B.
6/21/17

stevet192
Steve T.
5/5/17

I bought a Rolex watch and I loved it! The watch is great! The representatives are very helpful and nice, they sent me actual pictures of the watch when I asked them to. It is a pleasure to do business with watchwarehouse.com, the watch came in great condition and I am very happy with it! :)

abbyw27
Abby W.
4/27/17

wallacer15
Wallace R.
4/26/17

I saw my sister purchasing a watch for herself and I thought I'd buy one too! These watches are so cool! I cant wait for our orders to come and so we could use it! =)

michellel274
Michelle L.
4/26/17

Very easy! The watch look so cool and I'm excited to receive it!!! The website offers a lot to see and I would for sure purchase again from this store!

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?