Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

deana51
Dean A.
3/15/18

There were not enough pictures of the product to help me make my purchase decision. I hope the medium is the right size. If not, may need to exchange and upgrade for a large.

sarahd234
Sarah D.
3/13/18

Excellent customer service! I would give them 10 stars if i could. Jon @ WatchWarehouse was extremely attentive and knowledgeable!

kimh297
kim h.
3/7/18

easy to go thru website..great prices. was a great find. Was looking for Special pen for niece who just got a huge promotion. Felt mont blanc pen would be a nice reward. she loved it. the package itself with card case was extra special touch.

johnc1417
John C.
3/4/18

Had several coupon codes to try and none of them would work. It seems that my purchase should be applicable but kept receiving errors. Also, no estimated or guarenteed date of arrival provided when selecting shipping options.

beckym106
Becky M.
3/2/18

Excellent experience. The watch was exactly what I ordered and authentic.
The watch winder box malfunctioned and they were very helpful in resolving the issue

mattd136
Matt d.
2/24/18

Easy to find what I was looking for. Will definetly be buying another watch from them in the near future.

migelo
Migel O.
2/21/18

Quality, Price, and Service = 100%. Thank you very much, I am a repeat buyer and enjoy shopping on your website because I know I get 100% quality and uncompromising service at prices I could not find anywhere else.

charlesr175
Charles R.
2/9/18

Great experience! Beautiful genuine watch at a great price! Plus free next day air shipping! I will definitely use watch warehouse for all my future purchases!

ginaa30
GINA A.
2/4/18

Great price ..authentic beautiful piece and at an unbeatable price my husband loves his watch ..And fast on time delivery ..!! Will shop here a lot !!

sharil14
Shari L.
1/30/18

Easy to navigate. Would be good if shipping issue was highlighted as you check out (i.e you need to spend $500 to get international shipping).

michaelm931
Michael M.
1/17/18

Order method easy. I hope the rest of the transaction goes as smoothly and watch is satisfactory.

Received order rapidly. Watch is very satisfactory. If needed, I will order in future.

ever15
Eve R.
1/4/18

Very easy, but I would have liked to be informed whether the pen comes in a case and/ or if I have gift wrapping options.

brandond73
Brandon D.
12/31/17

Excellent, Had hard to find style I was seeking, and at a better price! 2-day shipping at hard to beat price of $5. Quality of items, robust packaging, and cents of authenticity were beyond expectation. Will definitely be shopping more products from here.

jenniferg305
Jennifer G.
12/24/17

I ordered two pens at two different times. For the 1st one, I ended at the UPS store standing outside for over an hour to get my package. The second one I paid 2day shipping and it arrived today. I needed them for gifts on Dec 31st. Needless to say, I am very disappointed with the delivery time on both occasions. The second one, as stated, I had to pay extra for the shipping.

On the positive note, the products are good. Will I shop with them again, the clear answer is no as the delivery is very undependable.

genew26
Gene W.
12/22/17

The add said free next day delivery for an order over $400.00 ordered before 12PM/ 12-22. The one on the order page stated $4000.00???

sophieh40
Sophie H.
12/21/17

Had a question about shipping, but couldn’t get an answer when I called the listed phone number. Also couldn’t find where the terms and conditions were shown that I had to agree to to place the order. Very anxious to get it by Christmas (I previously ordered from another site, who said guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24 but sent me an email today saying it wouldn’t arrive for 4-6 weeks), and your site said it was ready to ship and that there was free next day delivery for orders over $400, so I hope that does indeed mean that it will arrive tomorrow or Saturday (Sunday would also be okay if the ‘signature required’ was waived, as we will not be home all day). If, for any reason, the watch will not arrive before Christmas, could you please let me know immediately? Thank you.

dougb116
Doug B.
12/20/17

The product is great and meets all of my expectations. Shipment was prompt. I would definitely recommend WatchWarehouse.com

marikam6
Marika M.
12/19/17

Everything was very easy to find the information on the product so that you chose the one you really want

robertj320
ROBERT J.
12/19/17

It seems pretty easy to place an order. Now I just hope I get to watch at the quality they say it is.
And it was just as they said it was. I'm so happy

lendelf
Lendel F.
12/18/17

Just a great customer experience
Everything's was under control
I highly recommand watchwarehouse !!!

clintonm23
Clinton M.
12/15/17

Payment didn't work had to sign up to PayPal, international shipping didn't work, had to use a forwarding service which added to the cost.
Item arrived very quickly and exactly as described.

arianneg2
Arianne G.
12/15/17

Best prices available from an online retailer for the Mont Blanc pen for the holidays. Easy payment processing and communication on delivery. Will definitely check back for future purchases.

christinad85
Christina D.
12/11/17

Easy to order, customer service was available when I called. Merchant assured me the products were 100% authentic. Will confirm upon receipt.

mikel478
mike L.
11/30/17

Great product for a reasonable price. Great warranty and I look forward to many great years with my Luminox.

guyd39
Guy D.
11/22/17

No bad but your should improve photography of watches. Yes that will cost you more money but you are making it. G. Desmond

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?