Review of Watch Warehouse

avisuriano62@gmail.com

genew26
Gene W.
1/3/18

The add said free next day delivery for an order over $400.00 ordered before 12PM/ 12-22. The one on the order page stated $4000.00???

jenniferg305
Jennifer G.
1/2/18

I ordered two pens at two different times. For the 1st one, I ended at the UPS store standing outside for over an hour to get my package. The second one I paid 2day shipping and it arrived today. I needed them for gifts on Dec 31st. Needless to say, I am very disappointed with the delivery time on both occasions. The second one, as stated, I had to pay extra for the shipping.

On the positive note, the products are good. Will I shop with them again, the clear answer is no as the delivery is very undependable.

sophieh40
Sophie H.
12/29/17

Had a question about shipping, but couldn’t get an answer when I called the listed phone number. Also couldn’t find where the terms and conditions were shown that I had to agree to to place the order. Very anxious to get it by Christmas (I previously ordered from another site, who said guaranteed Delivery by Dec. 24 but sent me an email today saying it wouldn’t arrive for 4-6 weeks), and your site said it was ready to ship and that there was free next day delivery for orders over $400, so I hope that does indeed mean that it will arrive tomorrow or Saturday (Sunday would also be okay if the ‘signature required’ was waived, as we will not be home all day). If, for any reason, the watch will not arrive before Christmas, could you please let me know immediately? Thank you.

dougb116
Doug B.
12/28/17

The product is great and meets all of my expectations. Shipment was prompt. I would definitely recommend WatchWarehouse.com

marikam6
Marika M.
12/27/17

Everything was very easy to find the information on the product so that you chose the one you really want

lendelf
Lendel F.
12/27/17

Just a great customer experience
Everything's was under control
I highly recommand watchwarehouse !!!

clintonm23
Clinton M.
12/27/17

Payment didn't work had to sign up to PayPal, international shipping didn't work, had to use a forwarding service which added to the cost.
Item arrived very quickly and exactly as described.

arianneg2
Arianne G.
12/24/17

Best prices available from an online retailer for the Mont Blanc pen for the holidays. Easy payment processing and communication on delivery. Will definitely check back for future purchases.

christinad85
Christina D.
12/19/17

Easy to order, customer service was available when I called. Merchant assured me the products were 100% authentic. Will confirm upon receipt.

mikel478
mike L.
12/8/17

Great product for a reasonable price. Great warranty and I look forward to many great years with my Luminox.

guyd39
Guy D.
11/30/17

No bad but your should improve photography of watches. Yes that will cost you more money but you are making it. G. Desmond

travisl31
Travis L.
11/29/17

So far my shopping experience has been excellent, after placed my order I a confirmation within minutes.

gillym1
Gilly M.
11/24/17

Bought a pair of Ray Bans and a watch, could not be more satisfied. Searched around, on line and in stores and found the best prices here! Both came in brand new, authentic in sealed box items. I chose the free shipment and the order came in on time. Excellent customer service!

erich206
Eric H.
11/22/17

Great price, easy checkout. Just ordered a watch, but so far the experience has been very positive. Would order again.

davidh826
David H.
11/7/17

I sent you an email about the very high delivery charges charged by FedEx which came to twice as much as originally indicated.

michaell218
Michael L.
11/3/17

Wow.....Finally Great shopping experience! Brand New in Box and warranty for a Rose Gold Michael Kors watch and Montblanc man wallet at prices I could not find anywhere....Not on Amazon...Not on E bay....Nowhere. On-time shipping and friendly follow up customer service to make sure I was happy make this a 5 stars for me. Thank you ....Waiting for my Christmas shopping here.

debbiey14
Debbie Y.
10/30/17

Was an excellent shopping experience. Unfortunately the watch didn't fit right on my wrist so have sent it back for a refund. I will definitely recommend and shop again through watch warehouse!

patl97
Pat L.
7/22/17

Very, very good overall. Great price and product. Absolutely superb packaging, perhaps the best I have ever seen. Also, very secure charge review. I recommend WatchWarehouse.

benjaminl55
benjamin l.
7/15/17

needed to call customer support after some confusion with order. they straightened out right away. gives me confidence the product delivered will meet my expectations.

deirdrel6
Deirdre L.
7/11/17

2nd watch I've ordered from watch warehouse and again service and product were fantastic. Great savings.

sandraa166
Sandra A.
6/29/17

I had a question about ordering and customer service answered it right away! Can't wait to get my watch.

philippek1
Philippe K.
6/29/17

Order first got refused due to having no state filled in, while this was not mandatory and is outside of the US not relevant. I could not adjust this easy, but had to start over again. User unfriendly process.

jaked68
Jake D.
6/29/17

The amount of information provided on the site is satisfying. However, there isn't much information included for consumers who are interested on buying in bulk.

edmundg10
Edmund G.
6/29/17

Good selection and varied choice. Watch arrived within a short period of time. Everything was well packed and worked wonderfully from the onset. Very happy.

tomn96
Tom N.
6/29/17

Would appreciate it if the website contains details if a consumer is interested on becoming a reseller. Otherwise, good online shopping experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Watch Warehouse staff and other customers.

Watch Warehouse?