WatchCartoonOnline reviews

admin@watchcartoononline.com

14 reviews with 5 stars

sierrab24
6/17/19

I really loved this site since I could watch my childhood shows and movies on a regular basis since not many site have them anymore.

However, the site is down and I really hope it comes back soon

darionw2
6/13/19

Well I love that $#*! be they come out with episodes at very good time. So $#*! with it it's good. But it might restart on you but it's keepin you on yo toes. I love it no doubt.

travisb117
6/6/19

I love highschool DxD And ep 1 goblin slayer . I like how every thing is free and I dont have to pay for anything . I like using g this website while I'm hanging whith the Bros and in the library

ajt19
5/31/19

I love watching anime and some cartoons tbh! Even anime like Hunter x Hunter (2011) is getting dubbed which is good and one piece. I love Watch cartoon online and I hope it will be on the Internet forever.

giselleb6
5/24/19

This wedsaide always have the best anime ever all u need is in her .. never disappoints way because it has a good amount of it and it also has my favorite anime this wedsaide is my favorite because it does not make u pay what u watch that's what make this wedsaide so amaizing and unlimited . If they take this website it we'll suck for the rest of us especially sins anime know a days It's very limited and have to be paid every time peolple watch stuff on other weds so I shout out to the marker of this wedsaide ( this is the best wedsaide ever)

sarahg375
4/19/19

been watching this website for 7 years and since i was 11 or 12 only watched anime on here other sucked ass but this one was the best one so i been on here for almost 7 years and still am plz continue to making the website better for the world to continue to watch on youre site and make it more and exciting i suggest changing the color first off the site name is good keep it way easier to find in different countries but i say if you want more fewers to finding it make an instagram page for it will get more people to follow and find it and continue to watching it on youre site thats my suggestion anyways thx for listening keep in mind on what i said for more fewers for the site to reach maxiumum

drewp37
4/17/19

I personally go on this website to watch my favourite anime, King of the Hill. Hank Hill is my waifu.

akumaw
4/10/19

5/5
There is loads of anime on this site and it's good quality too! I've been using the sight for about 2 years now and I'm loving the new colour scheeme. The anime is in subbed and dubbed so that's awsome too. Definatley my fave website and I use it almost every day.

tomc401
12/14/18

only one I have user with no pop ups to lock up computer BEST WEB PAGE TO WATCH ON but now it wont load up to watch on say link is not working to load page up

matthewc250
7/19/18

It allows me to watch all my favourite anime and the new episodes come out really quickly on the website. Also I've been useing it for a few years now. In short i love this website.

keiw
7/15/18

Sometimes it can be a bit slow but it isnt normally... it has soo many animes both subbed and dubbed along with all types of movies. Definetly would reccomend!

jamesm147
11/8/13
andrewd29
10/2/13

This is definitely one of my most favorite sites. Watchcartoononline.com allows users to watch several animated shows along with english subbed and dubbed animes for as long as you want and absolutely free without having to create an account or anything. The spetrum covers a wide range of shows from the classics like Rugrats and Doug to the more recent shows like Adventure time and Family Guy. They update the most recent episodes of their shows whenever they are released even sometimes before they premire on T.V. New shows are always added. It as easy as finding a catoon you want to watch and pressing play. The videos buffer quickly and they're is no limit as to how much you can watch. You can even download them if you want. This is great if you don't want to pay for these channels but still want to watch their shows or even if you are just feeling nostalgic. Chances are, if you're looking for a certain cartoon, they more than likely have it. Videos never go done and their is no legal problems as they're are on other sites like this. Very excellent site.

kimma
5/19/13

If you want a place where you can stream all your favorite animations and cartoons as soon as they air on other paid sites, watchcartoononline is the place to be. The videos stream in YouTube style and you have the chance of watching them or downloading them with tools like IDM. What makes the site a favorite is the fact that it features cartoons from way back, which is good for trips down the memory lane, translated pieces like the japanese Bleach and other funny pieces like the epic Looney Tunes and Family Guy. It is so yummy, you gotta try it

you could just have an ad blocker but then sometimes the video will not load

By Tanner K.

based on my experience with the site I can it is unless you click on an ad

By Tanner K.

It never has been legal to begin with. Still, you can watch anything you want in streaming as long as you have no conciousness problems.

By Answering P.

It depends. Personally, I have no problem using µblock origin as an adblocker.

By Answering P.

Questions? Get answers from the WatchCartoonOnline staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WatchCartoonOnline