WatchCartoonOnline reviews

admin@watchcartoononline.com

jacobb201
11/11/19
I've been using this website for years now. It has a sleek design, a plethora of different anime, cartoons and animated movies in dub and sub!
The website has a sleek design and is nearly always up to date. Sometimes, it will take a few hours or a couple days after initial release, but I'd take that ANY day over waiting a week to still have to sit through ads.
jaelync1
11/2/19
Its got all the old and new anime you can think of plus cartoons. Its all for free and comes in subbed and dubbed. Somtimes the site has problems with their shows working but they give you another player if one doesn't work. Give it a try its better than crunchyroll to me.
jessicas775
10/30/19
The web page is easy to manage, there is a great selection of movies and TV shows; in dub form. I could spend hours catching up on my anime favorites.
wrenb
9/29/19
If I ever wannna watch any anime or cartoon like fairytale or family Guy or Tokyo ghoul I can find it here
jakobg7
9/20/19
My friend told me about this google app and I just wanted to try it so I can watch anima and other thing too just kidding but no seriously I want to watch some free anima!!!!!
ibrahimy11
9/11/19
The website is amazing but on my iPad Every time I try to open the website it keeps telling me this website can't be reached someone please help me
rayg147
9/5/19
It was awesome but now it shut down but fear not they have a subsidiary type site it .cc instead of .com but yeah there's still a place to get your fill
lwel
9/3/19
watch ur anime - use ad blocker man and ur set, best place to watch anime and cartoons! series and movies
totallyn
9/3/19
why did they shut it down? It was amazing with a huge variety of both subbed and dubbed animes, and unlike Crunchyroll, is free...
kristenh97
9/2/19
It's really good I love anime I love anime I love anime I love anime I love anime I love anime I love animeeee
michealw23
8/27/19
It's a pretty good sad anime subbed and dubbed cartoons but they shut it down. I don't know why but its overall pretty good
noew12
8/25/19
Want to whatch. H h h h h h h h hbb h b jb h. Hbbb bb b h b v vn n b kb h vn hvbn bbv gn bnn hbv h h g f j jnnk k nice nice nice noc encbak hdba ja js hs bs s s s. S s s s s. S s s. S s s s d. S s s s s. S s s. S s s s s. S s s. S s s. S s s s. S s s. S z z. Z z z. S s z. Z z. Z s. Z s s. S s. S s s. Z z z z. S s s. S s. S s s. S s. S s s. S s s. S s. S s s. S s. S s s. S s. S s s. S s. S s. S s. S. S s s. S
americam5
8/7/19
This has a lot choices like watching subbed anime dubbed anime movies and cartoons which is enough to sactify me.
lukes122
8/4/19
I've been on this site since 2012 An I go on it every time to catch up with my shows this isn't the first time they shut down the site first time was last year now this year wtf are you kidding me right now just when I was watching gundam wing this happens the site needs to be fixed I ain't liking this site getting shut down
jesss97
7/13/19
bring this site back pleaseee its so good, us weebs need something to rely on and this site is it! I really really want to watch My Hero Aca. before the new season comes out, i dont know about yoiu but i forgot what happens ;(
sierrab24
6/17/19
I really loved this site since I could watch my childhood shows and movies on a regular basis since not many site have them anymore.

However, the site is down and I really hope it comes back soon
darionw2
6/13/19
Well I love that $#*! be they come out with episodes at very good time. So $#*! with it it's good. But it might restart on you but it's keepin you on yo toes. I love it no doubt.
tannerk9
6/10/19
well I think this is an amazing site however I've been watching an anime that came out recently and there episodes coming out every Sunday but today there was an episode of fairy tale instead of the anime (fairy Gone) (they have fixed the ep)
ajt19
5/31/19
I love watching anime and some cartoons tbh! Even anime like Hunter x Hunter (2011) is getting dubbed which is good and one piece. I love Watch cartoon online and I hope it will be on the Internet forever.
giselleb6
5/24/19
This wedsaide always have the best anime ever all u need is in her .. never disappoints way because it has a good amount of it and it also has my favorite anime this wedsaide is my favorite because it does not make u pay what u watch that's what make this wedsaide so amaizing and unlimited . If they take this website it we'll suck for the rest of us especially sins anime know a days It's very limited and have to be paid every time peolple watch stuff on other weds so I shout out to the marker of this wedsaide ( this is the best wedsaide ever)
sarahg375
4/19/19
been watching this website for 7 years and since i was 11 or 12 only watched anime on here other sucked ass but this one was the best one so i been on here for almost 7 years and still am plz continue to making the website better for the world to continue to watch on youre site and make it more and exciting i suggest changing the color first off the site name is good keep it way easier to find in different countries but i say if you want more fewers to finding it make an instagram page for it will get more people to follow and find it and continue to watching it on youre site thats my suggestion anyways thx for listening keep in mind on what i said for more fewers for the site to reach maxiumum
drewp37
4/17/19
I personally go on this website to watch my favourite anime, King of the Hill. Hank Hill is my waifu.
akumaw
4/10/19
5/5
There is loads of anime on this site and it's good quality too! I've been using the sight for about 2 years now and I'm loving the new colour scheeme. The anime is in subbed and dubbed so that's awsome too. Definatley my fave website and I use it almost every day.
junq
4/2/19
Når jeg prøver At se en video siger den at det er ikke. Virker kan ikke feste dette dubleringen Før den har ikke.Virkede for en måned tak
tomc401
12/14/18
only one I have user with no pop ups to lock up computer BEST WEB PAGE TO WATCH ON but now it wont load up to watch on say link is not working to load page up

you could just have an ad blocker but then sometimes the video will not load

By Tanner K.

maintenance? The site probably got hit by the FBI of copy right.

By Jess S.

Not at all. Been watching this site for a while and never have I gotten one.

By Jess S.

If you've watched them yes you keep them. If your series do not save its merely a glitch.

By Jess S.

Yes why not !!! German ppl maybe like anime too!!! Whoever means its NOT" legal get rekt!!!!!!

By Kristen h.

based on my experience with the site I can it is unless you click on an ad

By Tanner K.

It never has been legal to begin with. Still, you can watch anything you want in streaming as long as you have no conciousness problems.

By Answering P.

It depends. Personally, I have no problem using µblock origin as an adblocker.

By Answering P.

Questions? Get answers from the WatchCartoonOnline staff and other customers.

2 Photos for WatchCartoonOnline