WatchCartoonOnline reviews

admin@watchcartoononline.com

tomc401
12/14/18

only one I have user with no pop ups to lock up computer BEST WEB PAGE TO WATCH ON but now it wont load up to watch on say link is not working to load page up

jareda29
12/13/18

I would love to give it 5 stars better user of this website for quite a while now love it very much very helpful accommodating and tons to watch never a dull moment lots of updates on all the current shows that I love to watch and now all of a sudden the website is no longer available and that makes me very sad :-( hope it's back up to get 5stars asap other than this block out of the website I have no complaints at all :-)

joshr127
12/12/18

It won't laud up for me no more and I can't use it, it was working fine for abit and stopped after that

clinte13
11/3/18

Virus website

Earn $300 etc redirect viruses

There is no way I can remove it off my HTC phone and am stuck with intimidating loud noise ringing everytime a redirect popup happens even if I am not on the website. .. Shame on you

matthewc250
7/19/18

It allows me to watch all my favourite anime and the new episodes come out really quickly on the website. Also I've been useing it for a few years now. In short i love this website.

keiw
7/15/18

Sometimes it can be a bit slow but it isnt normally... it has soo many animes both subbed and dubbed along with all types of movies. Definetly would reccomend!

hannahb125
7/4/18

When I went on this website it kept doing this www.watchcartoononline.com/legal-disclaimer thing and I can't take it any more and so if you think about going onto this website THINK AGAIN AND STAY AWAY FROM WATCHCARTOONONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

answeringp
5/22/17

Streaming cartoons and animes for "free" is cool. Got problems sometimes saying the video is not available but you can try using the full episodes page instead. Get an ad blocker otherwise brace yourself pop-up are coming, TONS OF !

They may install an anti-adblocker or shut the site down but well...

princeh14
11/12/16

(Going to update my review - Apparently, the site has done something that seems to have corrected the problem.. so will upgrade them from a star to something higher. Want to be fair - and hope they'll continue with what seems to work)

Old review: Used to be a great site, but now, for whatever reason they changed it, it is unusable. You can no longer stream animation without lots of lag and pauses. I'll search for another source. RIP WCO

omowunmio
10/7/16

Before this used to be my site that I always come to to watch stuff, but now the videos don't even show, and I can't even watch my fav anime anymore. PLEASE FIX THIS.

rachela28
12/8/15

Almost everytime I try to watch something the stupid site acts like the video doesn't exist at all. It's freaking annoying and now I have to go to other sites and hope it works. WCO used to be my go to site for cartoons and such but now I'd rather avoid the stupid site. I'd give it a lower rating if I could!

hubertb18
9/4/15

I used to love going to this site because it had most of everything I wanted to watch. Now, however, it seems to have been infested with ads, and viruses. Every time I go there on the computer, it sends me to a site that tries to convince me my computer isn't working, and puts up a phony blue screen of death, and I have to close Chrome from the task manager. The mobile version doesn't fair much better, as I am constantly redirected to the website for King, or it displays some false message that I need to pay the Federal Government with Paypal. Aside from all these problems, which not everyone might face, it suffers from poor streaming quality, and the videos take forever to load on any device

christiank19
5/13/15

This is my go-to site for streaming animation. They offer a great selection of current and dated cartoons and anime and even some animated films. A select few of the more popular shows have been pulled, but those that remain are often available through multiple sources/players. Videos are checked frequently (they've also recently implemented a video/player quality user-feedback feature) and are replaced promptly when broken.

As other reviewers have mentioned, this site can be a bear to navigate without ad-blocking software, and the ads can be a bit racy, though they seem to have become more age-appropriate in recent months. With ad-blocking software active the site is smooth and responsive, and most (but not all) videos play on iOS devices.

Bottom line: This is a completely free streaming site that is reliable and does not try to trick you into clicking ads. Kudos to the curator!

johnw223
8/11/14

Pros:
It's free
Huge library of cartoons and anime
Shows are alphabetically organized

Cons:
Slow streaming
Bad / decent streaming quality
Clunky design
Too many ads and annoyances
Doesn't work on most devices

If you want anime and cartoons, I suggest crackle.com (free), funniermoments.com (free), netflix.com and funimation (free).

tyc93
11/21/13

I like it, I mean, it does stream good anime, but the overall layout is horrible, almost impossible to navigate, and the ads don't even get me started! For one, they are DEFINATLY not child safe, and 2, it is like " just when you thought it was safe to click." Clicking a mirror -ad, searching something -ad, and these ads say in the urls stuff like tracking.(name of site), so I'm not even sure if it is SAFE, much less friendly, and quite a few of these videos are bad quality, and I STILL can't click anywhere after clearing my cookies and history! Overall: not good!

jamesm147
11/8/13

Love this sits tons of great shows an its free

andrewd29
10/2/13

This is definitely one of my most favorite sites. Watchcartoononline.com allows users to watch several animated shows along with english subbed and dubbed animes for as long as you want and absolutely free without having to create an account or anything. The spetrum covers a wide range of shows from the classics like Rugrats and Doug to the more recent shows like Adventure time and Family Guy. They update the most recent episodes of their shows whenever they are released even sometimes before they premire on T.V. New shows are always added. It as easy as finding a catoon you want to watch and pressing play. The videos buffer quickly and they're is no limit as to how much you can watch. You can even download them if you want. This is great if you don't want to pay for these channels but still want to watch their shows or even if you are just feeling nostalgic. Chances are, if you're looking for a certain cartoon, they more than likely have it. Videos never go done and their is no legal problems as they're are on other sites like this. Very excellent site.

kimma
5/19/13

If you want a place where you can stream all your favorite animations and cartoons as soon as they air on other paid sites, watchcartoononline is the place to be. The videos stream in YouTube style and you have the chance of watching them or downloading them with tools like IDM. What makes the site a favorite is the fact that it features cartoons from way back, which is good for trips down the memory lane, translated pieces like the japanese Bleach and other funny pieces like the epic Looney Tunes and Family Guy. It is so yummy, you gotta try it

It never has been legal to begin with. Still, you can watch anything you want in streaming as long as you have no conciousness problems.

By Answering P.

It depends. Personally, I have no problem using µblock origin as an adblocker.

By Answering P.

sorry, that's just the site. It's full of ads, click anything, where on the site, and suddenly, income 30 pop-ups

By Hubert B.

Questions? Get answers from the WatchCartoonOnline staff and other customers.

WatchCartoonOnline?