WatchCartoonOnline reviews

admin@watchcartoononline.com

americam5
8/7/19

This has a lot choices like watching subbed anime dubbed anime movies and cartoons which is enough to sactify me.

lukes122
8/4/19

I've been on this site since 2012 An I go on it every time to catch up with my shows this isn't the first time they shut down the site first time was last year now this year wtf are you kidding me right now just when I was watching gundam wing this happens the site needs to be fixed I ain't liking this site getting shut down

jesss97
7/13/19

bring this site back pleaseee its so good, us weebs need something to rely on and this site is it! I really really want to watch My Hero Aca. before the new season comes out, i dont know about yoiu but i forgot what happens ;(

sierrab24
6/17/19

I really loved this site since I could watch my childhood shows and movies on a regular basis since not many site have them anymore.

However, the site is down and I really hope it comes back soon

darionw2
6/13/19

Well I love that $#*! be they come out with episodes at very good time. So $#*! with it it's good. But it might restart on you but it's keepin you on yo toes. I love it no doubt.

tannerk9
6/10/19

well I think this is an amazing site however I've been watching an anime that came out recently and there episodes coming out every Sunday but today there was an episode of fairy tale instead of the anime (fairy Gone) (they have fixed the ep)

ajt19
5/31/19

I love watching anime and some cartoons tbh! Even anime like Hunter x Hunter (2011) is getting dubbed which is good and one piece. I love Watch cartoon online and I hope it will be on the Internet forever.

giselleb6
5/24/19

This wedsaide always have the best anime ever all u need is in her .. never disappoints way because it has a good amount of it and it also has my favorite anime this wedsaide is my favorite because it does not make u pay what u watch that's what make this wedsaide so amaizing and unlimited . If they take this website it we'll suck for the rest of us especially sins anime know a days It's very limited and have to be paid every time peolple watch stuff on other weds so I shout out to the marker of this wedsaide ( this is the best wedsaide ever)

sarahg375
4/19/19

been watching this website for 7 years and since i was 11 or 12 only watched anime on here other sucked ass but this one was the best one so i been on here for almost 7 years and still am plz continue to making the website better for the world to continue to watch on youre site and make it more and exciting i suggest changing the color first off the site name is good keep it way easier to find in different countries but i say if you want more fewers to finding it make an instagram page for it will get more people to follow and find it and continue to watching it on youre site thats my suggestion anyways thx for listening keep in mind on what i said for more fewers for the site to reach maxiumum

drewp37
4/17/19

I personally go on this website to watch my favourite anime, King of the Hill. Hank Hill is my waifu.

akumaw
4/10/19

5/5
There is loads of anime on this site and it's good quality too! I've been using the sight for about 2 years now and I'm loving the new colour scheeme. The anime is in subbed and dubbed so that's awsome too. Definatley my fave website and I use it almost every day.

junq
4/2/19

Når jeg prøver At se en video siger den at det er ikke. Virker kan ikke feste dette dubleringen Før den har ikke.Virkede for en måned tak

tomc401
12/14/18

only one I have user with no pop ups to lock up computer BEST WEB PAGE TO WATCH ON but now it wont load up to watch on say link is not working to load page up

jareda29
12/13/18

I would love to give it 5 stars better user of this website for quite a while now love it very much very helpful accommodating and tons to watch never a dull moment lots of updates on all the current shows that I love to watch and now all of a sudden the website is no longer available and that makes me very sad :-( hope it's back up to get 5stars asap other than this block out of the website I have no complaints at all :-)

joshr127
12/12/18

It won't laud up for me no more and I can't use it, it was working fine for abit and stopped after that

clinte13
11/3/18

Virus website

Earn $300 etc redirect viruses

There is no way I can remove it off my HTC phone and am stuck with intimidating loud noise ringing everytime a redirect popup happens even if I am not on the website. .. Shame on you

matthewc250
7/19/18

It allows me to watch all my favourite anime and the new episodes come out really quickly on the website. Also I've been useing it for a few years now. In short i love this website.

keiw
7/15/18

Sometimes it can be a bit slow but it isnt normally... it has soo many animes both subbed and dubbed along with all types of movies. Definetly would reccomend!

hannahb125
7/4/18

whenever I watch a new episode nothing is even there and I can't take it anymore and someone fix it!

answeringp
5/22/17

Streaming cartoons and animes for "free" is cool. Got problems sometimes saying the video is not available but you can try using the full episodes page instead. Get an ad blocker otherwise brace yourself pop-up are coming, TONS OF !

They may install an anti-adblocker or shut the site down but well...

princeh14
11/12/16

(Going to update my review - Apparently, the site has done something that seems to have corrected the problem.. so will upgrade them from a star to something higher. Want to be fair - and hope they'll continue with what seems to work)

Old review: Used to be a great site, but now, for whatever reason they changed it, it is unusable. You can no longer stream animation without lots of lag and pauses. I'll search for another source. RIP WCO

omowunmio
10/7/16

Before this used to be my site that I always come to to watch stuff, but now the videos don't even show, and I can't even watch my fav anime anymore. PLEASE FIX THIS.

rachela28
12/8/15

Almost everytime I try to watch something the stupid site acts like the video doesn't exist at all. It's freaking annoying and now I have to go to other sites and hope it works. WCO used to be my go to site for cartoons and such but now I'd rather avoid the stupid site. I'd give it a lower rating if I could!

hubertb18
9/4/15

I used to love going to this site because it had most of everything I wanted to watch. Now, however, it seems to have been infested with ads, and viruses. Every time I go there on the computer, it sends me to a site that tries to convince me my computer isn't working, and puts up a phony blue screen of death, and I have to close Chrome from the task manager. The mobile version doesn't fair much better, as I am constantly redirected to the website for King, or it displays some false message that I need to pay the Federal Government with Paypal. Aside from all these problems, which not everyone might face, it suffers from poor streaming quality, and the videos take forever to load on any device

christiank19
5/13/15

This is my go-to site for streaming animation. They offer a great selection of current and dated cartoons and anime and even some animated films. A select few of the more popular shows have been pulled, but those that remain are often available through multiple sources/players. Videos are checked frequently (they've also recently implemented a video/player quality user-feedback feature) and are replaced promptly when broken.

As other reviewers have mentioned, this site can be a bear to navigate without ad-blocking software, and the ads can be a bit racy, though they seem to have become more age-appropriate in recent months. With ad-blocking software active the site is smooth and responsive, and most (but not all) videos play on iOS devices.

Bottom line: This is a completely free streaming site that is reliable and does not try to trick you into clicking ads. Kudos to the curator!

you could just have an ad blocker but then sometimes the video will not load

By Tanner K.

maintenance? The site probably got hit by the FBI of copy right.

By Jess S.

Not at all. Been watching this site for a while and never have I gotten one.

By Jess S.

If you've watched them yes you keep them. If your series do not save its merely a glitch.

By Jess S.

based on my experience with the site I can it is unless you click on an ad

By Tanner K.

It never has been legal to begin with. Still, you can watch anything you want in streaming as long as you have no conciousness problems.

By Answering P.

It depends. Personally, I have no problem using µblock origin as an adblocker.

By Answering P.

Questions? Get answers from the WatchCartoonOnline staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WatchCartoonOnline