WarriorsTeamStore reviews

1 Review From Our Community

jessicab153
5/24/16

I wanted to buy my boyfriend a Warrior's hat because he's a huge fan. I figured the best place to get gear would be the team store, and since the address listed on the website isn't far from where I live, shipping probably wouldn't take too long either. I cannot believe how wrong I was. Honestly? A one-star rating is generous.

For starters, it took three weeks to ship. This was not a custom order, it was just a basic hat. I emailed customer service after two weeks to see what was up with it and got no response. I had a vacation planned a couple weeks later and when I got back, I saw that it had shipped the day I left. For whatever reason, UPS wouldn't leave the box with the leasing office or try again later since I wasn't home and I was supposed to pick it up from them within the week. Since my trip was 8 days, I missed the window and they sent it back. Fine, I'll put that on me, even though I'm still not sure why it should take 3 weeks to even put the hat in the mail.

Since no one had replied to my email, I called the customer service line. I don't remember her name, but I talked to someone who apparently answers the phone and does nothing else because she couldn't tell me anything other than that they'd gotten the hat back from UPS. She said she'd talk to her manager because she was the only person who could reship or refund anything, and the manager would call me back as soon as possible. I asked how long I could expect that to take, since I'd already tried emailing and had gotten no response. She was surprised by this (though I don't know why, she knows what kind of customer service they provide), but said she had no idea when her manager would call because she was really busy. I work in retail, so I can understand this. I waited a little bit, but I still never got a call from them.

I sent them another email to see what was taking so long, if I was ever going to hear from someone or get my hat. Nothing. It'd been a couple months since I ordered the hat at this point.

I finally got an email from the team store a month after that, telling me that they'd refunded the cost of the hat. I knew I wasn't going to get the cost of shipping back, but I'm still irritated that I basically paid however much to go through three months of hassle with this sad excuse for a business and end up with nothing to show for it.

It's disappointing that such a successful team has such incredibly incompetent people running their store. If you're looking for Warriors gear, seriously, go literally anywhere else.

Tip for consumers: Don't. Seriously.

Questions? Get answers from the WarriorsTeamStore staff and other customers.

WarriorsTeamStore?