Warenza.de

Warenza.de has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Warenza.de?

“Hi! I have been working as a stylist for both two and a half years now. Following a yearI realis”

Vanessa W.
12/20/20

Hi! I have been working as a stylist for both two and a half years now. Following a yearI realised I did not need to use the kind systems that most stylists function for. There are different systems: somewhere people choose their style according to their height, weight and build, somewhere they rely upon color types, somewhere they just show their customers the finished images they prefer and are oriented towards them. However, this sets specific limits and does not allow us to utilize each individual. I take a thorough approach: I really do a wardrobe evaluation, shopping service, image audits and colour analysis of looks. This permits an individual to find themselves throughout their own image. Again, the client must know for himself exactly what satisfies him exactly and what doesn't suit him. What can be bought for them and what is not. What is going to supplement and what will fight with her or his inner state, this is we find out in the process of working within the design. Later on, I would very much want to start the school for women - design for myself. My education includes a coaching course for stylists and image-makers in Munich. A shopping area in Berlin as well as a stylist-shopper college. In reality, my stylist degree has no value at the moment. There ought to be basic understanding, but it can be obtained from publications and the internet. The major thing is exercise. There's a lot and a lot of practice. There's a good deal of style schools, and there is little effective training. When a person chooses a college, they need to appear directly in the job of their instructor as an internship: their own portfolio, social networks, meet them in person. But I am still continuously improving my qualifications, I have had internships with professionals in Milan. My name is Vanessa Wannemaker, I'm 38 years old and now I am a professional stylist and picture maker. I also deal with stylisation and business of shootings. Frequently, apart from items, I purchase classic accessories: bags, belts, jewellery in https://warenza.de/.

vanessaw187
December 20th, 2020

Hi!

Questions? Get answers from the Warenza.de staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Warenza.de?

Have a question about Warenza.de?