Warehouse Craft Supplies reviews

Tel: 877-544-0453
danhall9@gmail.com

karenb329
9/4/17

I have purchased many times over the years from this company. One of the ways excellent customer service is shown by the company is shipping immediately after receiving the order. Standard UPS delivery uses an algorithm to adjust shipping destinations according to zip codes for fastest delivery. It appears that queentracey has more of an issue with the status of the name assigned to her zip code, which she blames for the delivery not being accomplished in a 2 day UPS time frame. A 3 day UPS time frame should have the product delivered tomorrow at her location. I fail to see the problem that this person has with the vendor or UPS, it seems more like she is trying to put her disappointment onto another person or company.

Tip for consumers: I have had many repeat orders from this company. This is the first I have written a review. My tip for others is to buy from this knowledgeable and competent person and company.

traceyl19
9/4/17

I made a purchase, it didn't arrive when it was supposed to so I sent an email. The response was UPS messed it up here's the number. Not that short but, said to me, not my fault you deal with it. No sorry, no further information. A blow off. That's how it felt. When I responded upset , not understanding how UPS could screw it up when all the info came from them (my address was wrong) The response I then received was very rude and insulting. This Dan Hall is the owner so I guess that means he can be ignorant and rude with out a worry. There are only a few employees, now that I researched, and I think he really needs some lessons on what customer service is. Had he spent a few extra minutes on that first response, we are sorry for the inconvenience, unfortunately now you need to be the one to call UPS to change the address since it is addressed to you. Etc. Etc. Etc. I wouldn't have felt blown off and wouldn't be writing this review.

Response from Dan H., Warehouse Craft Supplies Representative
Because I believe in transparency and accuracy I have listed all of the emails that Tracy and I sent one another regarding this matter.

Tracy,
You made no mention of needing the package no later that Friday September 1, 2017 before your order was shipped. Furthermore we shipped the package exactly as you requested when you placed your order. If you needed your order no later than Friday Sept 1 it would have been prudent of you to pick a fasted delivery option. After I gave you excellent customer service on Saturday 2, 2017 which was Labor Day weekend when we happened to be closed and you did not get the desired results you sent me a nasty email threatening to leave negative feed back because you did not receive the package when you wanted it.

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 6:37 PM, tracey LEE <queentracey1@hotmail.com> wrote:
Wow, there was no usual customer service in your other reply like, we are sorry for the inconvenience, it seems UPS has had a problem on their end, etc. Etc. And furthermore by being rude you made it worse. I even told u it was a Last minute thing. That is not close to proper service. I will now make it a point to especially use your name. I hope you own the company or u may loose your job. You are never rude to a customer!!!

On September 2, 2017, at 6:32 PM, Dan Hall <danhall9@gmail.com> wrote:
Tracy,
You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. You have received excellent service from our company.We received your order on 8/29/2017. Your order was shipped on 8/30/2017. I am not the UPS and I have no control over when they deliver a package. I can only tell you what they tell me. Furthermore I tried to help you on a holiday weekend when most companies are closed. If you want to be be angry at someone how about directing your anger at UPS or yourself for ordering so late.

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 4:23 PM, tracey LEE <queentracey1@hotmail.com> wrote:
Tuesday is too late! I would not have ordered from you if I wasn't told the first. You can guarantee to receive a lot of DO NOT BUY from me

On September 2, 2017, at 1:44 PM, Dan Hall <danhall9@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Tracy,
The UPS software changed the city on the label automatically. I just called UPS and tried to change the city and the Customer Service Rep was not able to change the city either. You can call UPS directly yourself, 1-800-PICK-UPS. You package should be delivered Tuesday.

Many Thanks,

On Sat, Sep 2, 2017 at 11:00 AM, tracey LEE <queentracey1@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello, so first I did not get my shipment yesterday when it was supposed to come? I also noticed on the ups site it has my address as being Waterville, Me not Benton Me as I put on my order? We share the same zipcode. I am very concerned now as to why it didn't arrive and now it won't b here in time for the wedding. This was a last minute ,last few things we needed order!!

Questions? Get answers from the Warehouse Craft Supplies staff and other customers.

Warehouse Craft Supplies?