Review of Waltdisneydvds

Waltdisneydvds.comimage coming soon
SITE CLOSED

cherylt3
1/17/10

I agree with all the complaints already posted. This is a scam. I ordered a dvd on Nov.29,2009 received a shipping notice Dec 15. Have not received the dvd as of Jan. 16, 2010. Turned the complaint over to Paypal. They will try to get my money back but there is no money in the sellers account. Stay away from this poor excuse for a business!

jck
1/16/10

I ordered a DVD from waltdisneydvds.com several weeks before Christmas. The DVD never arrived. The seller was confrontational and rude. As opposed to trying to help resolve the situation, they told me that it was my fault for not buying insurance. Warning to future buyers.

shannont1
1/15/10

ORDERED A DVD ON DEC. 3, 2009 --MONEY TAKEN OFF CCD ON DEC. 3,2009. STATUS WAS CHANGED TO SHIPPED ON DEC. 16,2009. AS OF JAN. 15,2010-->> STILL NO DVD!! I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT THIS PISS POOR COMPANY AND THEY WILL NOT RESPOND. I HAVE ALSO FILED A COMPLAINT AGAINST THEM WITH THE BBB, AND AS OF TODAY, THEY HAVE HEARD NOTHING FROM THIS COMPANY EITHER!!---response to the author that wrote the company said you should have bought insurance>>>I BOUGHT INSURANCE AND STILL DONT HAVE MY DVD...EVERYONE SHOULD CONTACT THE BBB AND REPORT THIS STUPID COMPANY!!

bubblesg
1/14/10

I agree with the other ratings - Ordered two DVD's and never received them - contacted Pay Pal to file a claim. Sent multiple emails and got no response. I agree, STEER CLEAR of this site.

shellym
1/10/10

I ordered 3 dvds from this site. After 2 weeks went by I contacted them and they said the order shipped. I waited 5 more days and contacted PayPal and filed a dispute. I am hoping that Paypal follows through with this resolution and refunds my money as they say they will. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM WALTDISNEYDVDS!!!

saraht1
1/8/10

This website is a TOTAL SCAM. I should have been tipped off by their claim of having rare dvds that aren't available anywhere else. I ordered 2 dvds and never received them (now over a month later). Paypal is in the process of settling the claim to refund my money. I also plan to file a complaint with the BBB.

francesd
1/7/10

I have ordered 2 DVDs from them on November 28 2009, tried to contact them, no success, never received anything from them, no money back either, paypal was unsuccesful in retrieving any funds from them, so dissappointed, total scam, thank you

kellyb3
1/7/10

I ordered a DVD and never received it. It took 2 weeks for them to respond to my first complaint and after several more they refused to give me a refund. They also gave me an invalid tracking number for the USPS. The site claims to have a 100% money back guarantee but I'm still trying to get my money back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!!

karlap
1/6/10

DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY... I ORDERED A DVD OVER A MONTH AGO MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED HOWEVER I RECEIVED NOTHNG. I TOO RECEIVED A STATUS THAT IT WAS SHIPPED AND I TOO HAVE TRIED THE BOGUS PHONE # OF 404-437-6066 AND EMAILED THEM NUMEROUS TIMES WITH NO RESPONSE. SO PLEASE TAKE MY DVICE AND DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY IT IS A HUGE SCAM!!!! I AM JUST CONFUSED HOW THEY CAN USE WALT DISNEYS NAME???? IT IS VERY DECEIVING.

megans1
1/6/10

I ordered two movies for my little girl for Christmas. They had no problem taking my money out of my account the same day. I have never received the movies and can't get a response back from them. Paypal is handling the situation and is crediting my money back. Do not use this website! These people are scammers!

tomp2
1/5/10

This is a very good site. Ordered many DVDs got them all on time. The DVDs are priced right and are 1st quality.
Why kick someone when something not under there control happens.
You all are wrong about them.

vincep
1/4/10

SCAM. 75 bucks for DVDs never received. Bummer. But stay away!! FYI pay pal DID cover me on this. way to go paypal!

alexl2
1/4/10

Ordered from the site on December 1.
On december 16 the staus changed to Shipped.
Never recieved the item though!

Paypal is still trying to recover my payment.
Turned to my Credit Card to dispute.

Stay clear, they are SCAM !!!!

Filed a complaint with BBB.

jeng
1/2/10

I agree with other rating - this is a total scam, scam, scam. Ordered items, never received them - contacted Pay Pal to file a claim for a full refund. Tried to contact the site for resolution, and got no response. STEER CLEAR!

lizzb
12/31/09

SCAM SCAM SCAM

Ordered stuff never recieved.
Has a BBB.org rating of D+

Company address is 1398 Dennis Dr, Decatur Georgia 30032
One phone number associated with company is 404-437-6066 Does not work.

Address is a neighborhood house owned by William T Bray.
Anywho.com phone number for William T. Bray at the above address ia 404-310-6468 (female voice saying it is her cell phone).

The house is currrently listed for sale on Zillow.com

All transactions go through paypal so contact them immediately.

Is it even legal for this company to have Walt Disney in the website name? I don't think so....

By Heather S.
Questions? Get answers from the Waltdisneydvds staff and other customers.

Waltdisneydvds?