Review of WallArtDeals

Tel: +1-778-990-0940
info@wallartdeals.com

janem81
2/12/16

I bought 2 oil paintings from wallartdeals.com in last couple of months. The first one was a small inexpensive one for our kitchen. it got many compliments. A month later I needed to make my living wall more "alive" so I bought a 5 panel red abstract. It totally changed the look and feel. Its amazing how much different a good qualiting painting makes to a home. Khaled thanks for the experience and fast replies; probably will be buying from you again again for our new house we are planning to buy this year.

jamesw188
10/24/15

It's okay if your idea of fine art is that which you can find on the walls of most hotels!

markj93
1/23/15

Bought 2 oil paintings from Wallartdeals.com for my bedroom and living room. Shipping took 2 more days than expected but it the quality of the art is great. The large 5 piece set looks good in my living room and I have received compliments on it. The one in my bedroom was hard to hang as it was 9 piece set but it looks great as well.

garyj6
5/22/12

I bought a 5 piece painting at Wall Art Deals. I loved the quality of the painting as the artist did take care of the "small details". I got free shipping offer so that was a bonus - keep an eye as they do have 'free shipping' sale once a month

Questions? Get answers from the WallArtDeals staff and other customers.

WallArtDeals?