Review of WakeEssentials

Tel: 055580-658-6800

tonyc179
Tony C.
5/31/19

Thank you Wake Essentials for making this a very easy purchase process. Thank you Renay for all your help

matze1
Matz E.
5/26/19

Great product good quality. It would be nice if they have link videos instructions. Rather than paper instructions, not clear.

jamesw630
James W.
4/26/19

easy to use site and quick shipping.

Tower is relative easy to assemble and install. Me and my 10 yr old daughter did it ourselves in the yard. Probably 5 hours total.
Unit appears strong and looks awesome.
2002 Glastron SX 175

perrys48
Perry S.
4/18/19

Renay was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and patient with lots of questions. I read all of the other reviews prior to ordering and all of these gold stars are well earned.

ronalds414
Ronald S.
4/17/19

Your Web Site Makes Ordering Quite Easy, However I have not yet Received a Sales Invoice on this Transaction, Please Emai Paid Invoice.THANK YOU

rickt132
Rick T.
3/21/19

I have one of these flag mounts that I received as a gift I really like it of the put another on my boat for a second flag on my tower. These are heavy duty, high quality flag mounts!!!

coryd34
cory D.
2/27/19

Very good shopping experience. Look forward to seeing how quick items ship and in what shape. Will update review.

stoneys1
Stoney S.
2/13/19

Quick easy and priced right!!! Everything was package very welll. It took me and a buddy about 2.5 hours to fully assemble and install the tower. It looks great!!

williama94
William A.
2/12/19

Great easy great price, I did receive a piece that had the threads on the inside missing/ cross threaded, but I notified customer service and they immediately sent me a new piece .I havent been on the lake yet but me and my brother got this installed in no time it wasnt bad at all..great quality I love it so far

charlieb101
Charlie B.
1/20/19

Purchased Liquid Force wakeboard. Wake Essentials had the best price. Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick, actually arrived quicker than quoted. Product arrived in perfect condition. Exactly what I ordered. I have nothing but positive opinion of Wake Essentials. Will order from them again. Excited to use the board. Just waiting for spring, warmer weather and warmer water! Definitely recommend Wake Essentials!

davidr1131
David R.
12/26/18

First time with Wake Essentials - nice website
Thanks! Haven't installed it yet but we're excited. Only suggestion would be to send shipping notifications via email. Have an awesome day!

pascall10
pascal l.
9/20/18

Enjoy shopping, talk to sale department She was helpfull, and very friendly.
Can't twait for the tower to be delivered

ryanm338
Ryan M.
8/31/18

I called with a few questions, Katie was very helpful in getting me what I neeeded. I will definatey buy from Wake Essentials again

miltonf24
Milton F.
8/19/18

So far it’s great, I ordered the black racks and wished the swivels came in black. I guess I can sand, prime and paint them to match. Really hoping these will fit my 2018 AR195 forward raked raked.

susanc479
susan C.
7/10/18

on line process was easy. came in time requested. first time installed it rotated on the pole so trying it on a different part of the tower. fingers crossed

garyf189
Gary F.
6/18/18

I was happy with my experience, we will see just how a well a big order like this turn out s far as installation goes. I like the fact I only had to make and X and circumference. measurement

kevinj198
kevin j.
5/31/18

easy website to navigate, fast shipping. Product (Big Air Ice Tower) was not packaged well and was slightly damaged in transit.

matthewg201
Matthew G.
5/27/18

Received my order in a timely manner. I had the wrong merchandise sent to me but the staff at wake essentials made sending it back and getting the right part painless and fast. I will purchase from them in the future.

francisr37
Francis R.
5/22/18

So far so good. Ordered the Vulcan tower (polished) will be very happy if it is here by Thursday thnx!

quinng11
Quinn G.
5/20/18

Excellent site with lots to choose from. Online installation instructions for the vulcan tower series would have helped me make a decision.

michelg22
Michel G.
5/8/18

The web site was easy to navigate, and I found what I was looking for quickly. Merchandise is of high quality and was easy to install with included instructions. Will shop here again.

davidm886
David M.
5/6/18

I really hope that you honor the code I could not get to work for me. $100.00 off $1000.00 purchase

gregl153
greg l.
4/24/18

would be nice if all import costs into canada would be charged up front so total cost is known,product is good and shipping was very fast

leaha26
Leah A.
4/23/18

We enjoyed our last Big Air tower, so we will go with one again. Got equipment from WakeEssentials and had a great experience. Thank you for your customer service!

rustyp8
Rusty P.
4/11/18

All went smooth. Instructions on the Vulcan Vector tower installation are not the best but order process and shipping was quick and easy!

Questions? Get answers from the WakeEssentials staff and other customers.

WakeEssentials?