Review of WakeEssentials

Tel: 055580-658-6800

rickt132
Rick T.
3/21/19

I have one of these flag mounts that I received as a gift I really like it of the put another on my boat for a second flag on my tower. These are heavy duty, high quality flag mounts!!!

coryd34
cory D.
2/27/19

Very good shopping experience. Look forward to seeing how quick items ship and in what shape. Will update review.

stoneys1
Stoney S.
2/23/19

Quick easy and priced right!!! Everything was package very welll. It took me and a buddy about 2.5 hours to fully assemble and install the tower. It looks great!!

williama94
William A.
2/22/19

Great easy great price, I did receive a piece that had the threads on the inside missing/ cross threaded, but I notified customer service and they immediately sent me a new piece .I havent been on the lake yet but me and my brother got this installed in no time it wasnt bad at all..great quality I love it so far

charlieb101
Charlie B.
1/30/19

Purchased Liquid Force wakeboard. Wake Essentials had the best price. Ordering was easy. Delivery was quick, actually arrived quicker than quoted. Product arrived in perfect condition. Exactly what I ordered. I have nothing but positive opinion of Wake Essentials. Will order from them again. Excited to use the board. Just waiting for spring, warmer weather and warmer water! Definitely recommend Wake Essentials!

davidr1131
David R.
1/5/19

First time with Wake Essentials - nice website
Thanks! Haven't installed it yet but we're excited. Only suggestion would be to send shipping notifications via email. Have an awesome day!

pascall10
pascal l.
9/20/18

Enjoy shopping, talk to sale department She was helpfull, and very friendly.
Can't twait for the tower to be delivered

ryanm338
Ryan M.
8/31/18

I called with a few questions, Katie was very helpful in getting me what I neeeded. I will definatey buy from Wake Essentials again

miltonf24
Milton F.
8/19/18

So far it’s great, I ordered the black racks and wished the swivels came in black. I guess I can sand, prime and paint them to match. Really hoping these will fit my 2018 AR195 forward raked raked.

susanc479
susan C.
7/20/18

on line process was easy. came in time requested. first time installed it rotated on the pole so trying it on a different part of the tower. fingers crossed

garyf189
Gary F.
6/18/18

I was happy with my experience, we will see just how a well a big order like this turn out s far as installation goes. I like the fact I only had to make and X and circumference. measurement

kevinj198
kevin j.
6/10/18

easy website to navigate, fast shipping. Product (Big Air Ice Tower) was not packaged well and was slightly damaged in transit.

matthewg201
Matthew G.
6/7/18

Received my order in a timely manner. I had the wrong merchandise sent to me but the staff at wake essentials made sending it back and getting the right part painless and fast. I will purchase from them in the future.

francisr37
Francis R.
6/1/18

So far so good. Ordered the Vulcan tower (polished) will be very happy if it is here by Thursday thnx!

quinng11
Quinn G.
5/30/18

Excellent site with lots to choose from. Online installation instructions for the vulcan tower series would have helped me make a decision.

michelg22
Michel G.
5/18/18

The web site was easy to navigate, and I found what I was looking for quickly. Merchandise is of high quality and was easy to install with included instructions. Will shop here again.

davidm886
David M.
5/16/18

I really hope that you honor the code I could not get to work for me. $100.00 off $1000.00 purchase

gregl153
greg l.
5/4/18

would be nice if all import costs into canada would be charged up front so total cost is known,product is good and shipping was very fast

leaha26
Leah A.
5/3/18

We enjoyed our last Big Air tower, so we will go with one again. Got equipment from WakeEssentials and had a great experience. Thank you for your customer service!

rustyp8
Rusty P.
4/26/18

All went smooth. Instructions on the Vulcan Vector tower installation are not the best but order process and shipping was quick and easy!

dannym105
Danny M.
4/26/18

I am very satisfied with the price of this item , but did have trouble trying to make my purchase. tried several times to make this purchase with my paypal account and for some reason your site would loose my session every time, and wouldn't complete my order. so I had to pay it directly with my card.

bretm27
Bret M.
4/7/18

The website was very easy to use and get detailed information. Just submitted the order today, so we will see how the poduct works once it arrives.

rickw122
Rick W.
2/7/18

I had questions about what I needed, and your staff took the time to answer all of them before ordering.

jedo4
Jed O.
12/15/17

Smooth so far....thanks
I won't actually be installing the tower for a couple of months, so I will let you know the quality of the product once I have used it. Very satisfied so far. :-)

shawnd61
Shawn d.
11/13/17

Crazy easy purchase, showed up on my porch didn't realize what it was because it was way to soon after I ordered the tower. Wife held an umbrella over my head while I installed new tower on my boat...... gonna try and get her out on the water a couple more times before hibernation

Questions? Get answers from the WakeEssentials staff and other customers.

WakeEssentials?