Review of WakaNow

Tel: (0700 9252669)
abuja@wakanow.com

bolaa1
2/20/19

This company will take your money create a false booking and you get to the airport and there is no booking.
This has happened twice and I had to buy a ticket from the counter the first time. Right now I don't even know my fate for this recent booking

ajaoo
1/11/19

This company is highly incompetent. They cancelled my ticket less than 2 hrs to the departure of my flight. It got my family stranded and I had to get a new ticket directly from the airline. I have requested a refund of the earlier ticket they cancelled, but they have refused to respond to emails nor take calls. When an agent takes a call, they tell you they will act on it, then hang up rudely. Still struggling to get the refund after 3 weeks. Terrible. Will never use them again.

petere115
9/6/18

change your management and business model. stop being thieves
They took my money and i had to take the police to them. still thinking of suing

khadijaf
8/9/18

I dealt with the most unfriendly ticketing agent I have ever come acrossat the Abuja office today,kept me waiting for over an hour, saying he needed to confirm from Lagos, Lagos end told him , he was resting and he voiced it out in my presence,totally unprofessional

cynthiao7
7/20/17

I wish I read these reviews about them..How can wakanow leave a flight opened without the customer's knowledge? And she's about to check in the night to the flight date and it ain't pulling through.. The workers there are nothing to write about..This review is a zero

ifeanyio1
7/20/17

the most ridiculous thing ive ever seen and heard in my life. Lagos to Cotonou, which by the way is about 3 hours east of my location, is about 500,000 Naira!!! A trip to kenya only cost 180,000Naira but the neighbouring country which is a 3 hour drive goes up to 1.5 Million naira and the best part is... Its a 25 HOUR FLIGHT! ...To Cotonou, Benin!!!! I mean...I paid about 300,000Naira to get to CANADA!!!
HOLY $#*!!!!
Their motto should be...
WAKANOW AND NO WAKA AGAIN!!! LMAO

katee27
5/23/17

I have used Wakanow twice now and it has not been a good experience. I am a frequent traveller on Abuja - Toronto route. I always book my flight online either through the airline direct or other travel agencies from Canada. The first time I used Wakanow was for my son returning from Canada. That went ok probably because no rebooking was involved. Last August,I booked for myself Air France also a return from Canada, I used the first leg of the ticket, but decided to change my booking for the second leg which was to be in April. Till now Wakanow has failed to rebook get me a new booking and my ticket will soon expired. We have exchanged over 50 emails without success with the constant promise that they are waiting for Airlines response on email. The flight is a popular Air france (Abuja - Toronto) route, I am now totally convinced that Wakanow is either incapable of running such a business or they are a fraud.

Travellers be ware of them. Note that my ticket has option for date change with additional payment. There is no excuse for this company.

Tip for consumers: Run from them if you know there is going to be a date change.

maxm99
1/11/17

My advise to those who want to make a booking. Check your flight itinenary to be sure that its not a low cost airline and you don't end up spending more money purchasing another ticket. Very incompetent and they even ignored my emails. I am going file a report when i return for sure.

adedokunt
8/29/15

I tried booking a flight ticket on the 23rd of July on their website to avoid late minute rush. They debited my mastercard even when an error popped up on their site. I had to go to the airport personally to the flight company I was flying with. I meet one of their staffs in MM2 ( Lagos Nigeria) who told me their site has a problem that week and all bookings tried on the website will not go through and it debits cards used. I was relaxed thinking I will get a refund.

Today is August 29th and I am yet to receive a refund after several mails to them.
My advice, don't use their online portal even if you have to use them. They are bunch of unprofessionals.

Thanks.

Questions? Get answers from the WakaNow staff and other customers.

1 Photo for WakaNow