Review of WAHM.com

El Segundo, CA 90245, US
Tel: +1 800-827-5722

wahms
4/18/14

Interesting how they allow negative posts with zero review if they are true or not. Their so called moderators also post unresearched information.

karenc25
7/24/13

I have been participating in Wahm for over seven years. They area great team over there, when I first started to look for work from home i was a single mom of four! I had just lost my job and did not know where to turn. I accidentally came across them in a forum i was in to learn how to operate a computer!

The team carefully took my hand in a supporting fashion showed me the forums of others in the same position as me they showed me how to interact and learn from those that have been there. They allowed me to speak to those that were hiring and ask important questions about how to begin the process of working from home.

It was such a huge impact on my life, the help and support they gave and the lessons I learned changed my life forever. The friendships I gained and the knowledge I learned came from them taking the steps they did to welcome me in with such opens arms.

I recommend if you are starting out to learn how to start your own business, go to their forums and take advantage of the knowledge there. They will invite you in and teach you just like they did for me. They were the light at the end of my tunnel and they showed me the way!

Thank you WAHM for all that you do for others and the difference you made in my life. My children are now raised and in college, I operate a successful business from home and help others in the same manner I was once helped.

Sincerely,
Karen Cecil
Owner/Proprietor
www.editorialnation.com

nathanj5
4/25/12

This is a good community with people that help each other. Even though I'm not a Work At Home Mom (but I am married to one), I've found this site helpful for making recommendations to friends that are looking for something to do at home to earn some extra money. There are far more opportunities out there for working at home than I ever realized!

It has tons of ads on it and some questionable work at home offers... The forums are 50/50. Some nice people, some very awful people. It's a bit like Craigslist for work at home mothers (have seen some men on as well). It's a great place to job hunt, then write and answer questions on the forums, a bit like yahoo answers but more trolls and flaming.

By Timm Y.

Questions? Get answers from the WAHM.com staff and other customers.

WAHM.com?