Wagnerplasticsurgery reviews

Indianapolis, IN 46256

1 Review From Our Community

joant23
10/18/18

This man botched my liposuction to the stomach and Flank. Now have huge dents and disfigurement on both sides. I cannot wear belts, bathing suits or form fitting clothes !! Both sides are deeply dented, one is worse than the other and I am not even. It has been over a year now and NOTHING has improved, like he said it would.
They all seem so kind and nice until they get your money. I tried to tell him how unhappy I was and rightly so, but he only became hostile and arrogant, hurling lies and insults at me then offered a revision but I would have to pay the hospital and anesthesia AGAIN. After being botched and treated like garbage, I would not let him touch me again EVER !!!! I know have to have skin grafts and go thought the pain and down time AGAIN. He might have good review but my guess is that 90% of those are FAKE and probably posted mostly by his staff and cronies. See my botched photos here and AVOID DR JEFFERY WAGNER for ANY procedure. I do not want anyone female or male to go through what I went through. I cry almost everyday. His Staff denied me a refund but I told them if they gave me just a 3500 refund at least I could say he helped in that way. BUT HE REFUSED. This man is too greedy and arrogant to refund any money after he messes you up. Shame on DR WAGNER and HIS STAFF. See My reviews on other boards too and feel free to contact me. Thank You for reading my review.

Questions? Get answers from the Wagnerplasticsurgery staff and other customers.

Wagnerplasticsurgery?