Review of VulcanStrength

Tel: 877-986-4313
vulcan@vulcanstrength.com

william6
5/25/19

Beautiful show room, knowledgeable staff, and the equipment is top of the line! I went looking for a barbell and left wishing i could buy the whole place.

lucasr25
5/2/17

Impressed with the quality of the weights and their support was very fast when I had questions...happy with them. Recommended!

lawrencea14
5/7/16

Picked up the 140kg Competition Bumper Plate Set locally in Charlotte . It's about a 30 minute drive for me, but they give 15% off for local pick up so the savings were worth the drive for me. Let me say first off that all the people at Vulcan know their stuff and it shows. It was refreshing to talk to people who actually designed the plates and use them! Rather than someone just reading specs off a sheet. They were super nice and made everything really easy. I ordered over the phone in the morning and my order was read for pick up by lunch time! They carried it all out to my truck which was super thoughtful considering I wasn't dressed for lifting just coming from work, lol. When I got the plates home later that night I was beyond impressed with the quality. The rubber is super nice and the way the steel discs sit deep into the rubber really makes a difference when lifting. They just feel so much tighter and balanced than my other bumper plate set which is a Rogue/Pendlay training style set. I have been lifting competitively for about 5 years now so I feel like I have seen my share of comp bumpers and I rate Vulcan among the best I have used. We are planning on having a USAW sanctioned event at our gym and we will be using the Vulcan plates. They met all of the USAW specs in weight and dimensions. Looking forward to using these for several years!

deanb56
12/19/15

I have found the econ color bumper plates to not meet the 25 grams weight variance in 6 of 14 plates ordered over two transactions. The worst was 7.4 ounces heavy (207 grams). In my latest transaction Vulcan refuses to replace an underweight plate with the statement "we cannot guarantee the weight variance on the econ color bumpers" This is with their web site still advertising the 25 gram claim. I verified my weight exactly the same by independent UPS scales. They did offer a complete refund.

sergeyk17
9/12/15

Bought a v3.0 Vulcan elite bar to add to my collection, which includes a vulcan standard, werksan, pendlay, and an old york bearing bar. The elite bar shipped in a sturdy tube and well packed. Was packed in a light oil which i just cleaned off with some water and liquid soap, then dried the bar off real good. Spin was more than adequate from the beginning, and this bar was really tight. I dont have any bar that is this put together. You can shake it violently and there is absolutely no rattle. The whip on the bar is crazy. Anything i do over 120kg has to use collars or the plates just silide off due to the bar flexing so much. Found that out the hard way :) Now I am just waiting for their pro bearing bar to go on sale so I can snag one of those.

johnnyr22
7/28/15

Bought a Vulcan 3.0 bushing bar and had problems from the beginning. Bar was chipped and stained and looked used.

Spin on bar has almost diminished entirely after only 3 months of light use.

Asked for repair, refund, and exchange and was denied all requests. Beware of the so called "lifetime warranty."

Stuck with defective bar and no recourse. Not satisfied with this company's equipment or service.

johnl236
7/6/15

If you're a workout freak like me and cant end your day without spending an hour or two at your nearest gym then you're the man who's definitely healthy irrespective of the fact that whether you're wealthy or wise at all. Am in love with Kettlebells and they are my latest inclusion in my collection of home gym equipment from Vulcan Strength. A great gym equipment for increasing the full body strength emphasizing on legs, lower back, shoulders and core. They offer several weight classes, from small to frigging huge and all the measures are in kilograms. The handles are of decent size and is comfortable for everyone. They all have e-coatings and can stand the best in the test of time. The best part lies in the fact, there's no need to have any such kind of expertise on the kettle bells. Just hang around the gym and you'll get to know what to do with them at least that is how I found out.

petert45
4/29/15

When I was planning to set up a Crossfit gym in my home garage, one of my friends recommended Vulcan Strength Training Systems for purchasing the equipment, and I must say Im glad I chose them. Vulcan Strength has a huge inventory of Crossfit equipment that I could choose from as per my requirements and interests. Their high-performance products are competitively priced. In addition, they have excellent delivery services thats fast and efficient. All I had to do was place an order online and pick up the products at their location without paying any shipping charges. Vulcan strength is committed to delivering the best, and strives to achieve complete customer satisfaction. I would strongly recommend their name to other fitness enthusiasts looking for high-quality Crossfit equipment for sale.

robertj69
4/2/15

I have been a Crossfit admirer all my life, and when I decided to set up my own Crossfit home gym, the first thing that concerned me was investing in appropriate and high quality training equipment. I was looking for a reputed and trusted fitness equipment provider, and one of my friends suggested Vulcan Strength Training Systems. I must say, I couldn't have found a more reliable provider. What sets them apart from others is their unparalleled effort and dedication to complete customer satisfaction. Vulcan Strength strives to provide the best quality Crossfit gym equipment available in the market at the most affordable prices. What's more, I can simply place an order online, and they have my products ready for pickup at their location without any shipping charges. The product quality and service standard maintained by Vulcan Strength is undoubtedly appreciable.

joew41
2/17/15

I have been a health conscious person all my life and one of the biggest dreams was to own a home gym. The very first product that I purchased was an Olympic Weightlifting bar. Being a sports enthusiast too, I was always in love with this great piece of strength training equipment. However, prior to buying, I came across many duplicate and low grade Olympic Weightlifting bars in the market. Though they looked similar, I was not sure that they would deliver on performance. Moreover, I wanted to get it from a place that was reputable and would help me with post purchase services. The Olympic weightlifting bar from Vulcan Strength is better in the sense that it has a revolutionary bushing system that offered one of the smoothest rotations in existence. Plus, there was a lifetime warranty on the bar which I was looking forward to as it was a costly piece of equipment. Vulcan Strength is a great place to shop for strength training equipment.

Questions? Get answers from the VulcanStrength staff and other customers.

VulcanStrength?