Viziononline

Viziononline has a consumer rating of 3.8 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Viziononline also ranks 32nd among Ecommerce Tools sites. The most common issues with Viziononline are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Viziononline?

“Arguable the best web company around”

Lucy C.
12/1/18

All thumbs up, cracking website created by Viziononline. Henry was really enthusiastic about our project and that was infectious as it made us realise the potential of what we could achieve online. We have secures a major customer recently who remarked on what they thought of our company when they first saw us online and that was down to 1st impressions. We are truly grateful we made the right decision to go with Viziononline Lucy Marianna Cunha

“We paid a lot of money to Vizion Online as they promised...”

Lee L.
1/23/14

We paid a lot of money to Vizion Online as they promised us the world although they delivered a very poor and unprofessional service. They are rude and extremely unhelpful once they have your money. All companies out there looking for a web designer: DO NOT waste your valuable money. there are some other very professional companies out there that will deliver amazing results.

lucyc89
All thumbs up,
cracking website created by Viziononline.
Henry was really enthusiastic about our project and that was infectious
remarked on what they thought of our company when they first saw us online and
that was down to 1st impressions.

We are truly
grateful we made the right decision to go with Viziononline

Lucy Marianna Cunha
rajeshb14
Juliet is my favourite,
she is excellent and really helpful and stops at nothing to ensure we were
happy.

Our new logo is far better
than our previous one created by our graphic designer over 10 years ago and now
it brings us right up to date with the latest web design look

We have no hesitation in
referring this company as they clearly are a dying breed.

Rajesh Budalia
alexg277
December 1st, 2018
Its funny when you have to chose a web company they all seem the same and say the same things but Viziononline take it to another level.

Their attention to detail and their commitment to getting it right goes
above and beyond. Its at time like that when you can summarise if you have backed the right horse - we have - we are
happy

Well done Viziononline

Alex Gorman
helenc33
February 16th, 2015
I’ve been using Viziononline for about 5 years now and I am very happy with my 3rd website which is much improved from my first one. The team are great and they give you that real persona feeling and they are actually interested in your business as ifs their own which is really refreshing to see. My brother has worked with another web design company in London for many years and he can’t move as his best friend of his works for them but he is always looking enviously at all my websites.. Lol Dean you’ve backed the wrong horse Ha Ha !!

Helen, London
pauls169
February 17th, 2015
What really impressed me is how Viziononline can actually get into your head and produce web work that not only were you hoping to get but add that special twist to exceed what you were expecting. I must say I really like their big page clean design kind of work as its really creative without being too arty.

Paul, Plumstead London
samanthan
January 30th, 2011
SAM NEWTON

Viziononline created a bespoke website for our organisation. They produced an innovative and dynamic design that is both visually impressive and delivers our message. Throughout the development stage they communicated effectively, involving us in each stage of the development.

Since the site went live they have provided excellent after sale support. A professional company who did a fantastic job of turning our ideas into a great website, we highly recommend Viziononline
aaronh43
March 19th, 2015
What can I say apart from the fact that http://www.viziononline.co.uk/ online are excellent at what they do. They have done a fantastic website for me and my sister and they continue to raise the bar when it comes to good website that work on the internet.
leel35
January 23rd, 2014
caterp
February 11th, 2014
WATCH OUT
VizionOnline.co.uk has #VeryBadService, don't waste your money & time.
We have been a client of VizionOnline.co.uk it was a horrible experience, they did not manage to deliver what they promised.
- They don't pay attention to details.
- No customer care (need to chase them to detriment)
- They gave us ultimatum whenever we complained.
- You as a customer have to be very patient with them as they take very long ! to
respond to your calls & emails.
- This one is crucial; You will need the luxury of time as they have no deadline.
- They create fake accounts on the internet through which they give themselves
good reviews. DON'T FALL FOR IT
simonj2
November 16th, 2010
I spent just under £3000 with Viziononline. They constantly got my name wrong, they chased me four times for non payment of an invoice and each time it turned out to be their own slack accounting methods, I paid on time every single month. Viziononline produced poor quality documents to go with my website that I later found out were written by an intern and not checked before being sent to me. They used a copywrited image on the front page of my website and I have asked them 8 or 9 times now to produce proof of purchase dated before I told them it was an issue. They now ignore all my emails. I have no site and am out of pocket. I refuse to use the site they created for me as as far as I am concerned it is not fit for purpose. It's a shame. I tried for over 2 months to reach an agreement with Viziononline and settle the dispute and at every turn they refused to negotiate. In the end all I asked for was a refund of hosting services that I had paid for a year in advance and that I would now never use as I do not and never will do business with this company again. As with all my other reviews. It's up to you to do your own research and make your own decisions. This is only my experience with Viziononline.

Questions? Get answers from the Viziononline staff and other customers.

Work with the bravest website design team to discover how your business can thrive online. Services include, hosting, search engine optimisation, Google AdWords management, social networking strategy and delivery, blog management, logo design and brand...

henc2
hen C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Viziononline?

Have a question about Viziononline?