Review of ViviDressAU

SITE CLOSED

1 star

gracel44
11/29/16

I received this amazing wedding dress from vividress, and was impressed by its thoughtful service. I was also attracted by the low price and guaranteed quality. I can not imagine that the dress is so perfect. So, I will continue to pay attention to the beautiful dresses on your website.

ginaa20
11/18/16

I received the dress yesterday and I went to a holiday today. I looked pretty in this dress. I was very satisfied with the dress. The silver color was what I was expecting and the size was perfect. I will recommend my friends and sisters to buy from you. Thank you, vivi.

arona12
11/14/16

I had a good experience with vividressau.com, it can save you a LOT of money- Thats a gorgeous dress! Im nowhere near ready to get married , but Im going to buy bridesmaid dresses on their shop too.

aapoa
11/3/16

Got my dress yesterday. I opened it today and it's so very beautiful. The stitching is well done the length is perfect and the color is gourgous. It came in a plastic bag with banner in it.The dress fits my maid of honor perfectly! The dress came quickly. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thank you.

fhghghg
10/24/16

I looked at this dress for months before I bought it, and I am glad I did. I love this dress. It is beautiful and it looks just like the picture. The materials the dress are made from are very good materials and do not look cheap in anyway. This dress is gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it on my big day in October.

jinnyj1
9/30/16

This dress from vivi is elegant and gorgeous! Got married in this dress 2 weeks ago and I do not regret buying it! It's made to the exact measurements in the site so I had to get mine altered because I'm a bit short. Spend the extra get yours custom made with your own measurements. It's worth it. The details are beautiful and the fit is very flattering. I loved it and so did my husband.

annaj55
9/13/16

Beautiful dress! I was so scared to buy online my wedding dress but it was a great choice! The dress in reality looks exactly like on the pictures. The material doesn't look cheap at all. No one believes me when I tell people how much I paid for the dress. I ordered size 8, because I was afraid that if the dress will not meet my expectations and will be made-to-order I would not be able to return it. I would recommend to anyone to buy dresses from this vividress website!

Questions? Get answers from the ViviDressAU staff and other customers.

ViviDressAU?