Review of Visual-You

Tel: +1 408-766-4821

7 reviews with 5 stars

gwennys
2/23/18

Happy to receive all the items as per order. Love to have the Shiba Inu and Corgi sweater, good quality and customer service.

denisen29
12/20/17

I placed my order on a Thursday evening. The next morning I received an email informing me the size I ordered was out of stock. I needed this for a birthday present on Monday. After a few more emails clarifying sizes and availability on different items on Saturday, I was sure this was going to be a belated birthday present. To my surprise, I received my package on Monday afternoon just in time for the birthday dinner. Thank you Mary for helping make this happen.

candacek10
11/27/17

I accidently order the wrong color and I immediately emailed them. I have received the color sweater I wanted. Thank you so much. This company has amazing!

kellieb9
10/29/16

My mom is always trying to get me to wear a mask in public during flu season. This one is the only one I feel comfortable (and cool) wearing!!

karenm210
6/3/16

I ordered a cute face mask and I opened it incorrectly and they were very kind to offer me a replacement. I am recovering from jaw surgery and I am not comfortable with my swelling. I am happy that they are replacing the mask.

emilieh1
5/19/16

I bought the corgi emotions sweater, it's a bit big but perfect to wear on a rainy day or when you're feeling blue. I bought it for my best friend too, who has a bad health, and she's wearing it everytime she's feeling bad. They are super confortable, the design is happy happy and the quality seems good, I haven't washed it enough to be sure, but it seems like a nice fabric.
I would recommend this.

carolync3
9/3/11

I have previously ordered from here 3 times. All good experiences and great customer service. When a problem arised, they contacted me first by calling me by my phone or emailed me, which I find very helpful. Lokisa has a lot of unique things on their site. I have bought hoodies (very comfortable and looks unique!) and mystery bags (nice surprises, but sometimes you might get the same item) from here. They even have free gifts you can put in your order depending on how much you buy, which I find pretty neat. Their free gifts changes from time to time. Their gifts include from magazines, hats, accessories, tote bags, etc. Overall, Lokisa is a trustworthy site, fast shipping, great customer service and has a variety of unique things! Highly recommended for people who love Visual Kei/Gothic Lolita!

Questions? Get answers from the Visual-You staff and other customers.

Visual-You?