Review of VistaShops

VistaShops reviews

Dallas, TX 75252, US

jiml220
5/4/18

Unfortunately I saw a very nice ad. for a shirt and ordered it. Wow, it was marked with my big size but it was probably a medium instead. Lowest quality material and workmanship. SAVE YOUR MONEY, DON'T ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM!

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
This is not our item you should be sure when you place a comment there are multiple companies who have copied our name in many different fashions if you feel you have an issue you would have contacted Vistashops.com with an order # on an email address given to you on the order.
debbiem173
1/27/18

Ordered two shirts from Vista Shops thru a Groupon. Shirts looked very cute in the ad. Received the shirts and they were about three sizes too small and were very long. They told me to send the tops back in the original package and sent me a return label, sent them the package and they said "The 2 tops were just received and they are not in resalable condition, product is destroyed and not refundable". I sent them a reply I did exactly what they said why no refund??? No response. I saw all these bad reviews and wished I would have not ordered from them, Don't do it not worth it!

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
When you have size issue we always allow the customer to exchange the product for free. In your case, we see you have worn the product and made totally like a rag and not even saleable condition if the product does not fit you can return them for refund or exchange but we also expect the product to be at least be in original condition not worn or totally destroyed. We have offered to send it back to you at our cost. When you speak about no response you did not mention when you sent the message which was received after Friday 1/26/2018 after close just hours before your complaint in this site. Our customer service is open M-F 10am to 5pm you will get a response in that time frame.
erinr56
1/17/18

VISTA Shops is terrible. They don't have a phone number for contact. They do not respond with a tracking number so you can return a product. If I could give zero stars I would. I ordered an Oral Irrigator which did not include the tips. Which teams this product useless. I need a tracking number to return or they will not except the returned product.

In response to Vista as stated below. "He tells me to contact them". I have emailed twice. That is the only contact they have. I have not received a response yet. He tells me to email them. I have. Now what? I even sent my confirmation and order number.

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
email is on the order and also provided by the seller of the marketplace for support if there is anything missing all you have to do is contact us and we will replace or return for free.
marlondac
10/10/17

I also bought a swimsuit through group and I haven't received an email with shipping or anything. They made up a fake tracking number. How do I dispute this and get my money back?

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
This is not our product site jabber is posting reviews without verification of the company all they care is add reviews so they can get more visitors. I have numerous emails to site jabber with no reply I guess I have to post the Site Jabbers review on another site on how they treat reviews which are fake or incorrect.
shantayt
10/7/17

Clothes are cheap quality and poorly made. Sizes are for Manikins not humans . They rip you off. I brought 4 dresses not realizing they were all from the same company. Don't trust this company, i brought my items from Groupon

heidim34
7/24/17

Ordered 2 tops from Groupon from their shops unfortunately shipped from this company. Tops came with ink stains on them or cheap color transfer from the dye used. Stitching already coming undone, top is new never worn. Customer service responded and closed ticket within 2 days, without me being able to respond. The sizes run small, that was not stated. They sell junk. See why tops were only $20. Stay away. Get what you pay for.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy anything from this company. Not worth the money or headache.

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
We are required by sites to respond in 24 hours if your issue is resolved we will close the matter. If there are any stains on on the cloths that you have found we offer free replacment or Refund.
ruthieo
7/15/17

I ordered a shirt from there and the Model must be over 6 ft tall for it to fit as a shirt. Should be a little linger in the back from what it looks like, but when I received it I will have to wear it as a dress!! I am 5'2" and the front comes a little above my knees! Good thing I didn't pay much for it!

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
Sizes are clearly given on the website you have to check that first before ordering.
elizabethh155
6/21/17

I ordered a Bluetooth waterproof headphones that wrap around the back of your neck I paid $45 for it and it's cheap so cheap I'm probably going to throw it away I could have bought somebody like that from wish.com for $3 seems like it's made in China will never order from them ever again worst place ever if I can give them negative Stars I would I didn't want to give them one star

lizw56
5/30/17

I bought a HD 1080p action camera. When I received it in the mail the product did not work! If I spend money on something I want it to be in good working order not a dud! I have been emailing and no one responds. Never ever buying from this company again if they cannot make things right!

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
If you have a product that did not work we are always happy to exchange for free or return for full refund. It may be the battery was not charged as we test all product before it is shipped.
janicea33
5/17/17

There is no one to speak to. I sent SEVERAL emails, as suggested, and I never received any response! I tried to Chat with someone to ask questions and got the message that "it was unavailable for two days!!
STAY AWAY! And I feel the EXACT SAME about OPEN SKY!!

vickis58
3/13/17

I bought the Cassette to MP3 system. The software, Audacity, was outdated, but Audacity is free, and I could download a later version at no cost [and Audacity was very helpful]. However, the Cassette plays at twice the normal speed, which makes it useless for either listening or for recording as MP3 music. Don't get ripped off!

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
we do not sell the software we sold the converter which is not FREE anywhere plus the speed of the recording is set by the user.
darae1
3/10/17

I bought a 2 in 1 Audio Cassette to MP3 music converter which I gave as a gift. BIG mistake. The product doesn't work at all. Don't waste your money. Also - Living Social will only offer refunds up to 2 weeks after purchase. If you discover the item doesn't work after that, you're SOL!

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
the product does work we have sold thousands of them and if you needed any help you could have contacted us directly we would help you make it work or replace it.
annies62
2/24/17

I bought an very expensive waterproof headset that was a piece of junk. There is NO customer service address and you get an error message when you try to find one. I sent the product back a month ago with a request for a refund and still have not received anything. They have my $150., the headset and I have zero. A Segal

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
We do not sell any headset that is $150 plus all our orders have our address and customer service email printed on it. You may be contacting the wrong company.
garym148
2/19/17

Dash Cam. They sent me a device that had a scratch across the face. The device will not accept the included SD Card. The device was inoperative upon arrival. There is no responsive customer service.

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
First of all, it would be good if you take the same amount of time and contact us first to answer your question. It seems all your issue are wrong the scratches you are talking about is a film on the product that needs t obe removed used in shipping. The SD card is fully tested before sent and if you say the camera is dead how did you know the SD card is not working. The device was inoperative because it needs to be charged. Please don't start a complaint before calling the seller of a product because you have not resolved anything yet.
maryw249
2/17/17

I ordered a shirt from Open Sky. Vista Shops was the vendor. Have tried to no avail to contact someone for a return. It was very cheaply made. I suppose I am stuck with it ! Very expensive rag to wash the car! I think they are plain dishonest.
Mary Wyatt

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
The complaint is frivolous we have replied to your private message
frankj58
2/14/17

Received their dash camera- its complete garbage . Does not work and no response or refund from vista shops. I do not know how AOL continues to alow such a company to advertize on theor home page

howardw30
2/3/17

Bought the dash cam and it is useless. Can't figure out how to operate it. Directions are terrible.

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
The complaint is frivolous we have replied to your private message
triciac15
1/13/17

I bought my son the SMART FIT mini for Christmas. He wore it a week and it stopped working. I have sent 3 e-mails trying to get instructions on how to return the watch and have heard absolutely nothing. This watch came with a 6 month warranty. What a joke!

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
The complaint is frivolous we have replied to your private message
jennifferg
1/12/17

I wish I would have done research on Opensky and especially Vistashops before purchasing my items. They send the wrong size, put a delivery date a month before I received it and no phone number, address or return label other than a e-mail address which I have yet to receive an answer for my request to return product. Hopefully you are reading all the comments on this company before taking a gamble on your purchases.

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
The complaint is frivolous we have replied to your private message
waynev7
1/6/17

terrible customer service and you'll receive the wrong product. cant seem to get anyone to help me return the product and get my $$ back

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
The complaint is frivolous we have replied to your private message
amyw141
12/16/16

I ordered from Vista through open and did not receive my order. I am so tired of these 2 bit businesses taking advantage of people. Why can't you just do what your business says it does ? Please people don't order anything from these losers. I am in contact with my lawyer. I may not be out a lot of money but I'll be damned if I will let anyone else go through this.

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
The complaint is frivolous we have replied to your private message
athenad1
Athena D.
9/25/16

Just like many, I too, ordered an item through Vista Shops via Open Sky. I was supposed to get my item on September 24th and it NEVER showed up. I sent Open Sky a message and they said to give a couple more days. Okay. Fine. Maybe the delivery service was behind in schedule and I can understand that, BUT, last week when the same original produce was supposed to be sent a customer rep through Vista Shops OPENLY ADMITTED that it was NOT ever shipped.

Vista Shops, just like Open Sky, are extremely crooked who are just in it for the money. Do NOT buy anything from this sh*t site!! You will lose your money, just like I did.

What's even more astounding is that the reps through Vista Shops who responded to comments here are arrogantly RUDE!!!!! I warn you now, if you rude to me, expect be treated the same back. Pathetic reps running a pathetic site.

*UPDATE* I received the item in question today. 1 month after ordering the original!!!!! What's even more, is the fact that the instructions are in fuc*ing CHINESE!!!!! 1 star anyway for idiocy on the company's part, the lack of communication, Vista Shops and Open Sky for being greedy crooks and David S. ( a rep who keeps commenting on the reviews) for being a repeated retard.

Tip for consumers: This site is a fraud and it's customer care reps are bitc*es!!!!!!!

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
Please prove that you did buy a product with a copy of the receipt. It looks like you did not buy it from us.
alician11
9/23/16

I purchased smart balance fit. It wasn't the greatest but for the price it was acceptable until it stopped working within 30 days of purchase and vista shops and Open Sky would do nothing to make it right.

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
This is absolutely false all watches have warranty for 1 year you need to send it in for warranty repair or we replace for free. This info is also given in the item description before you purchase.
michaelk184
9/10/16

I too received a fitness watch from VistaShops purchased through OpenSky. When it didn't work on multiple phones I contacted them. I requested a return label and never heard back. I followed up and never heard back. After trying to get a resolution through my credit card company and OpenSky I was told they sent me a return label. Why did I not receive it and why were my queries never answered? They now say it's too late to return and I'm stuck with it.

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
First we have in the package our support page address which we think you have not read. if You contact Vista Shops you definitely will have a solution for your purchase it would have taken less time to resolve it then the time it took to write here.
erinm71
7/3/16

I ordered a fitness watch from Open Sky sold by Vista Shops. It is defective, does not work. Vista Shops WILL NOT reply to my queries about the watch. I ordered the fitness watch on opensky.com from Vista Shops on 6/14/16. I received it in the mail on 6/24/16. I paid $20.00 for the fitness watch and charged it to my visa debit card. I read over the instructions that were included with the watch carefully, and after 4 tries I was finally able to set the time, but wasn't able to program the fitness settings, the most important portion, tracking my steps and work out progress. I emailed Open Sky about this and Julia (CS rep) said they couldn't do anything about it and to contact Vista Shops directly. Open Sky also told me it could not be returned as it was a final sale item. When I purchased the fitness watch, it did not state it was a final sale item on the watch's product page. I went and reviewed my invoice and in very small print, almost impossible to read, Vista shops states the sale is final. The fact the print was so small I practically had to use a magnifying glass to read it, is not good customer service. I emailed Vista Shops on 6/28 at direction of Open Sky customer service, but never heard anything back from them at all. Open Sky has been frustrating and almost impossible to deal with regarding this issue, because they state it is not their problem. Julia with Open Sky customer service told me since Vista Shops sold it, it is Vista Shops I have to deal with. I have literally emailed Open Sky regarding this defective watch every other day, trying to get them to do something about it, to resolve this issue, yet they refuse to.

This is what I emailed Vista Shops: Order # 102640341 - steps to fitness smart watch: I purchased a fitness watch from you via Open Sky. I followed the instructions to the letter and it still does not work. Open Sky will not honor my return as your company has stated the watch is a final sale item. I want to be refunded my entire cost of the watch = $20.00 If you refuse to honor my request I will file dispute with the BBB and I do not believe this is what you want. I hope your company will do the right thing if you value your customers. -- Erin M

Vista Shops: I saw that you replied to another customer here regarding her poor experience ordering from you via opensky.com -- you said you do not know who open sky is? That is the only place you sell your crappy products. Also, you stated you do reply to customers and return their emails when they contact your customer service department? I'd like to know how and when. This is the email given via your store page linked to Open Sky: cs@vistashops.com ~ It's no wonder you have a D- rating from the Better Business Bureau!

** I filed a complaint with the BBB ** I am left frustrated and aggravated. I read 3 other reviews regarding Vista Shops and customers ordering from Open Sky, where-in Vista Shops refuses to honor their product and/or replace it/refund the customer.

Response from David s., VistaShops Representative
We do not have any watch that is $20 plus if you have any issue you can always call our customer service that number is given to Opensky and you will get instant support. If you believe in what people write here then we don't know what to say but we have over 300,000 customers so that did not happen by not answering emails or not offering support.

You need to contact our customer service first and include your order #. vscs@vistashops.com

By David s., VistaShops Representative

Return to the address on the package or contact the place where you bought it from.

Yes there is https://vistashops.net/smartwatchsim/

By David s., VistaShops Representative

Returns can b made to the address on the package include your order # inside the package allow 7 to 10 days for processing and refund.

By David s., VistaShops Representative

Questions? Get answers from the VistaShops staff and other customers.

3 Photos for VistaShops