Vision IT services.net reviews

Tel: +1(469-277-9745
visionitservices.net@domainsbyproxy.com

jacobm198
12/3/18
I purchased Microsoft Dynamic users data last week and got the delivery within 5days, Got good results from it, thanks to Peter. It was nice doing business with Vision IT Services.
kelcieh
10/26/18
i purchased data of Avaya users for USD8000 i got good results from that. thanks to Albert Morgan. i will be coming to you every quarter with different requirement.
naveenn4
9/21/18
Was a wonderful experience received data on time :)

This is our 3rd time purchase from Vision It Services we have never faced issues I would strongly recommend to trust you guys.
boba129
4/24/18
Have had a very disappointing experience with this company. I have worked with Vision IT Services (visionitservices.net). After they hounding us for over a year and we bought in, they dropped the ball entirely. We bought a list and had over 50% bounce rate! We need someone from this company to help us
errict
4/20/18
• Updated review
They are SCAMMERS!!!!! Take the money and don't respond back. BE CAREFUL!!!!! I have lost my money. I've lodged a complaint.
“FAKE Data Providers”
4/17/18
• Previous review
I have lost $5,000 in a junk Marketing Executives database delivered by Vision IT Services (visionitservices.net). After the payment made to Vision IT Services (visionitservices.net), they delivered crap data. After the payment made they never respond to your email or pick your call. Not sure how to get back my $$$.

Be aware of this SCAM company Vision IT Services (visionitservices.net).

Tip for consumers: Never use

Questions? Get answers from the Vision IT services.net staff and other customers.

Vision IT services.net?