Review of Visa-Vietnam

info@visa-vietnam.org

138 reviews with 5 stars

jennyw36
5/9/16

Got the letter in a shorter time than stated. The email confirmations were very informative and helpful with what to do on arrival and what to prepare beforehand! Thank you :D

alvinc31
5/2/16

I write this to you to express my deep thanks for your team on doing a great job! They helped us a lot in applying for Vietnam Visa and Ive just got my approval letter today morning. An excellent work without faults.

walterb48
4/30/16

I just want to thank your team for your professional assistance to get my visa approval. They are courteous, friendly and perform quickly to all our queries and are capable of handling any issues with ease.

eugenew15
4/28/16

Simple process with effective results! I travel to Vietnam twice or thrice every year and always do visa on arrival. I have used Visa-Vietnam.org for all my visits to Vietnam since they do a great work and charge a fair price. I have never had any problem with their service and would recommend them to all.

derrickl14
4/27/16

I have never experienced such a super-fast service before in my life. I have worked with a number of visa service providers previously and was not satisfied with them. But, Ive found profound professionalism in your work and never stop recommending you to my friends.

kennethh65
4/23/16

I have used Visa-Vietnam.org several times and found them to be very fast, professional and easy. They answered my questions very gently without any time delay. I recommend their service for everyone.

jarrettc6
4/21/16

To all my friends, I recommend Visa-Vietnam.org for the best way to get your Vietnam Visa! Their team acts quickly and provides a professional service that is second to none. I love the way they handled my queries and am sure to use their service again!

michaelj158
4/21/16

I am back from my trip to Vietnam and without you this would have not been possible. I extend my heartfelt thanks to your team at Visa-Vietnam.org for your marvelous service. THANK YOU!!!

josephs158
4/18/16

On behalf of my family I wish to extend you our heartiest greetings for your professional service. I cannot thank you enough for the wonderful service and your quick visa approval process. I give you five stars rating for your excellent service.

calebm35
4/14/16

I have no words to describe my happiness! I joined as a corporate member of Visa-Vietnam.org a few months back. Now, Ive received 26% discount on my visa fee. THANK YOU guys!

ashleyc102
4/8/16

I used visa-vietnam.org to obtain an emergency visa to Vietnam. Their response is prompt and effective. I got my emergency visa within a week and the processing and service fee is very low compared to others.

gregoryk18
3/28/16

Note of Thanks! I would love to send my deep thank to you!!! Thank you for your professional and timely visa service. And I am pretty sure, I will recommend you to my friends, anyone who wants to Vietnam. Thank you for everything! YOU DID A GOOD JOB!

katheyb
3/20/16

My brother and I would like to thank you and your staff @ Visa-vietnam.org for your excellent service. Your assistance in applying for our Visa has lifted a weight off of our shoulders during this stressful time. Thank you once again for your excellent service and know that we will be recommending your services to anyone who asks.

catherinew39
3/16/16

Returned from Vietnam today; please acknowledge our great appreciations to your entire team for providing an excellent service. Your site was easy to use, and your communication excellent! We look forward to visit your amazing country again!!!!

bettyc29
3/14/16

Just received my visa approval letter and I cannot wait to visit your amazing country. I congratulate you on your excellent service, easy payment, and very simple to use website. Thank you for all the help. Cheers and regards!

charlesg68
3/10/16

Thank you for the quick processing. I appreciate you follow up and offering other services. If we need more help, we'll be sure to reach out to you and your company. Great Thanks to all @ Visa-vietnam.org

dhaneshn
3/8/16

We highly endorse and recommend Visa-vietnam.org as an amazing visa consultant for Vietnam VISA processing! You make it easy for us to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Very professional & Very Helpful.... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

zacharyb31
3/7/16

Hi and Hello, This is to inform you we got our Visa on Arrival today and we are moving to Vietnam in Jan 2016. Would definitely recommend you to anyone embarking on the process of Vietnam visa. Once again, A HUGE THANKS!

harrisonc22
3/4/16

Heartiest Congratulations to the entire team of Visa-vietnam.org on doing such a wonderful job. Their team works round the clock to fulfill all the demands for a visa application. The bottom line is that they make immigration easier and help us to get settle faster. Great Thanks!!!

jordannm2
3/2/16

I would highly recommend Visa-vietnam.org team to anyone for their immigration requirements. Their vast knowledge and extreme professionalism makes the visa process flawless. A very big THANK YOU for all the support and guidance!!!

robertm304
2/29/16

I get my service very soon. It was a great experience for me. I receive my essential product just 20 hours only. So thanks goes to you.

joshual36
2/29/16

Your visa processing system is so good and flexible for me. My experience is great and I told your good service to others person. Thank you very much.

johnp347
2/29/16

Online visa service is so secure and I am very satisfied about their payment system. Its very positive. Love this service.

joet69
2/29/16

Fast, secured, simple and easy These are vocabularies which I can use to describe Visa-vietnam.org. I promise to use your service for the next time and will definitely introduce your service to my friends who plan to visit Vietnam in the future. Cheers Guys!

lukel21
2/27/16

We just returned from our trip to Vietnam just wanted to thank you for your help in obtaining a visa. Everything went very well!! Thank you very much for your prompt and friendly service!

Hello, You can see the fee for business visa at this link https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa You can apply for business visa through us without any documents required but the price is higher than tourist visa. It's is good for us if you have a sponsor or invitation letter from a company you work with in Vietnam, If you don't have, we can arrange it for you. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi, You should print a copy of the visa approval letter to use at the airport. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi, Fee pay at the airport is official fee for the government $25 for single entry, $50 for multiple entry, $95 for 6 month visa & $135 for 1 year visa. We can discount for service fee to get your visa approval letter. Please email to info@visa-vietnam.org for more detail to get discount. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hi Please click this link to see the fees to your visa on arrival. https://www.visa-vietnam.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa There are 2 kinds of fee: you pay service fee for us to get visa approval letter & then pay stamp fee when pick up your visa on arrival. Your visa is approved by government of Vietnam so we & others company are same kind of service. The price is different between the companies because others company pay much money on google service. Don't worry when apply your visa with us because you can get back money if not satisfied with our service Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, Regarding getting visa on arrival at the airport of Vietnam, you must have the visa approval letter before arriving Vietnam. You can apply online with us to request for visa approval letter : https://www.visa-vietnam.org/ Then print a copy of the visa approval letter to show for boarding and show on arrival to get visa stamp on your passport. See where to pick up your visa here : https://www.visa-vietnam.org/where-to-pick-up-vietnam-visa-on-arrival Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Yes, Mongolian passport holders are required visa for getting in Vietnam Please take are look at website http://www.vietnam-immigration.org/fee-for-vietnam-visa for best price to apply (please select your contry to see price) Now only $10 for service fee to get visa approval letter - 1 month single entry tourist visa Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Yes, it's possible if you have hotel booking, air return tickets & passport scan. Please email to info@ivisa.vn for more information Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, Nigerian passport holders must obtain visa from embassy. Visa on arrival is not supported for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative

Hello, We arrange visa to Vietnam so we don't have experience about job. You should contact with job website for this case. Regards Thang

By Visa V., Visa-Vietnam Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Visa-Vietnam staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Visa-Vietnam